REPORT: Judicial Watch Gears Up to Blow the Lid Off a 2009 Groping Case That Biden and Secret Service Are Desperate to Hide

When did the Trump Administration admit that Donald Trump was guilty of collusion?

I didn't say Trump admitted to collusion. I said the Trump admin admitted to the charges of the impeachment.

Did you somehow miss that? Their defense was that Trump's crimes didn't matter, because he's a Republican, and Republican presidents can do whatever they want. They didn't even attempt to refute any of the charges.

Come on. Step outside of that cult bubble. The real world is scary, but you can adjust.
Nobody in the Trump Administration admitted to the charges of the impeachment, Mamooth! That's like saying someone admitted to the charges if they're accused of a crime and brought to court. The Democrats TRIED to impeach a sitting President on charges that they could never prove and the impeachment failed.

get back to me when you object to all these trump accusations
Really, Strolling? Did you not get the memo that Trump's ex-wife admitted that she only accused Donald Trump of rape because they were in the midst of a divorce? Obviously the writer for "Glamour" didn't really care about getting to the truth in the matter.

Trump said “they just let you do it” And was misquoted distorted and lied upon and Biden Does It and massive coverup and crickets

When did the Trump Administration admit that Donald Trump was guilty of collusion?

I didn't say Trump admitted to collusion. I said the Trump admin admitted to the charges of the impeachment.

Did you somehow miss that? Their defense was that Trump's crimes didn't matter, because he's a Republican, and Republican presidents can do whatever they want. They didn't even attempt to refute any of the charges.

Come on. Step outside of that cult bubble. The real world is scary, but you can adjust.
The Trump admin did no such thing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back