Why the Arabs will eventually win

Ha ha. Defeated67 thinks Arabs will win by being really good at terrorism.

Don't forget that the courageous First Intifada forced Israel into negotiations and the Oslo Accords.

Israel can be easily warn down by a war of attrition.

Don't forget that the courageous First Intifada forced Israel into negotiations and the Oslo Accords.

Have you ever thought that the Israelis will finally lose their patience with your terrorist brethren and really give it to them? There is always so much that one group will take from another before they go full-steam ahead. Maybe those from America attending summer camp in Gaza better stay home this year.

Have you ever thought that the Israelis will finally lose their patience with your terrorist brethren and really give it to them? There is always so much that one group will take from another before they go full-steam ahead. Maybe those from America attending summer camp in Gaza better stay home this year.

The Israelis are too afraid of Western and UN condemnation, to enact their genocidal intentions upon the Arabs.

They want to, they would love to, but they never will.

However, if the West closed their eyes and ears for 6 months, Israel would surely haul every single non-Jew between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, into a Zyklon B filled gas chamber.

The Arabs will eventually win this conflict?

Why?

Not just because of their much higher natural growth rate as compared to Jews.

But because the Arabs would rather die, literally die, than give up the land.

They would sacrifice everything they have, everything they own, for the land.

The Jews? Not so much. The Jews care about their jobs, their cars, their nice houses.

The Arabs? They care about pride and justice more than anything else.

That's why they will in the end, win.

They may not win for 20...40....60 years. But they will win.

Arabs definitely are fatalistic. But I'm not sure being fatalistic contributes to a person's survival.

The Israelis are too afraid of Western and UN condemnation, to enact their genocidal intentions upon the Arabs.

They want to, they would love to, but they never will.

However, if the West closed their eyes and ears for 6 months, Israel would surely haul every single non-Jew between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, into a Zyklon B filled gas chamber.

Now that they see all your Arab brethren murdering people in the tens of thousands in Syria, perhaps they feel they will take a chance and have at it. Let's face it -- the different Arab sections would love to commit genocide on the other sects so you are really not fooling anyone by saying that Israel want to commit genocide on the Arabs. Perhaps if they take out a large number of the terrorists, things might settle down. I find it amusing how Muslims are always talking about the Israelis committing genocide, but yet they are very silent on the genocides which have been committed by their own fellow Muslims who have acted just like the Nazis and are continuing to act like the Nazis.

Now that they see all your Arab brethren murdering people in the tens of thousands in Syria, perhaps they feel they will take a chance and have at it. Let's face it -- the different Arab sections would love to commit genocide on the other sects so you are really not fooling anyone by saying that Israel want to commit genocide on the Arabs. Perhaps if they take out a large number of the terrorists, things might settle down. I find it amusing how Muslims are always talking about the Israelis committing genocide, but yet they are very silent on the genocides which have been committed by their own fellow Muslims who have acted just like the Nazis and are continuing to act like the Nazis.

Brave soldiers fighting Islamist terrorists.

Get serious. Courage is pulling their pins to blow themselves up along with their own children. Yes sir, how many of them Zionists have the "courage" of Palestinians?

Keep dreaming Abdul. It's no longer quantity but QUALITY that matters. Besides, Muslims / Arabs are cowards. They got their butts kicked so many times, they refuse to fight another army and be in uniform, so the garbage of humanity aka Islamists are now resorting to terrorism and targeting innocent, unsuspecting unarmed civilians all over the world.

True story. :cool:

Palestinian children taking on the IDF?

that's not cowardice, that's courage.

Brave soldiers fighting Islamist terrorists.

Really, those Sudanese Muslims who have murdered over a million Christians were brave soldiers. Or those Muslims who have murdered millions of Christians in Nigeria in the 70's. How about those brave Pakistani Muslim solders who murder 3 million people (mainly Hindus) and raped thousands and thousands of women in Bangladesh. My, they were so brave.

Why?

The Jews? Not so much. The Jews care about their jobs, their cars, their nice houses.

Your arguement makes perfect sense in a secular instance. But despite initial military and numerical superiority, Arabs have lost every engagement against us. Why? G-d's on OUR side.

Your arguement makes perfect sense in a secular instance. But despite initial military and numerical superiority, Arabs have lost every engagement against us. Why? G-d's on OUR side.

If God was on your side, there would never have been a Holocaust and 5.3+ million Jews wouldn't have been annihiliated by the Nazis and their Jew-hating allies in Christian Europe.

The Arabs will win, regardless of "God".

Only a psycho suggests that God is on their side when 1/3d of their population has been wiped out in 7 years.

Really, those Sudanese Muslims who have murdered over a million Christians were brave soldiers. Or those Muslims who have murdered millions of Christians in Nigeria in the 70's. How about those brave Pakistani Muslim solders who murder 3 million people (mainly Hindus) and raped thousands and thousands of women in Bangladesh. My, they were so brave.

Fighting for a cause, while being indifferent to one's own welfare, fortune, or even survival, is brave.

Why?

Yes, we keep hearing the same crap, that the Jews are going to eventually lose blah blah. Im certain in 60 years from no, we'll be hearing the same drek.

You're underestimating the patriotism of Israelis. Israel will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure they have possession forever, NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.

AM ISRAEL CHAI

I like the Jerk"s post. Just one more reason why " Right of Return" will never happen . They multiply like Rabbits in Heat so it wouldn't take long before Israel was wiped off the map

Last edited:

Fighting for a cause, while being indifferent to one's own welfare, fortune, or even survival, is brave.

So those in the Muslim world who murder people because of their religious beliefs are brave?? Gee, I never thought of it that way. Meanwhile, can you tell us what is brave hiding behind your children as is done in the Arab world. Please don't tell me this isn't done. My husband saw this in an Arab country. There was some kind of protest, the government sent in a couple of tanks, and the men were in the back, the women in the middle and the children in front. The men were firing over the heads of the women and children. Those in the tanks didn't seem to care who was out there; they just fired.

So those in the Muslim world who murder people because of their religious beliefs are brave?? Gee, I never thought of it that way. Meanwhile, can you tell us what is brave hiding behind your children as is done in the Arab world. Please don't tell me this isn't done. My husband saw this in an Arab country. There was some kind of protest, the government sent in a couple of tanks, and the men were in the back, the women in the middle and the children in front. The men were firing over the heads of the women and children. Those in the tanks didn't seem to care who was out there; they just fired.

Bravery means engaging in dangerous behavior for a cause or the welfare of another, without considering the dangers to yourself.

That's all it means.

Nature controls overpopulation with disease. Eventually, they'll reproduce themselves right into a plague.

This reminds me of Robert Malthus' theory of population -- how the food supply increases arithmetically and the population increases geometrically so there are natural disasters to keep overpopulation down. However, in the world of today, in the future there will be a big problem, especially in the very poor countries, with producing enough food to feed everyone. The L.A. Times had a good series about this entitled Beyond the Ten Billion.

Another believer in Arab terrorism. Hey, wanna buy a used car? Ha ha.

Forum List

Back