Why the 2020 election was a fraud... visual proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a “sample of individuals casting multiple ballots” with timestamps. Approximately 101 individuals appear to be casting between “two and five ballots, as visible without magnification” in the surveillance footage:

I read on a good news source....Brietbart, I think, but maybe Uncle Sam's Misguided Children, or maybe on Stormfront.....anyway, what I saw, I think, was that all of those 'multiple ballot' scams were done by Republicans trying to keep the Tangerine Man in office.

For example:

"Two Residents of Trump-Loving Retirement Community Plead Guilty to 2020 Voter Fraud

The Villages is a hotbed of MAGA activism. It’s also a hotbed of double voting"

"Two Residents of Trump-Loving Retirement Community Plead Guilty to 2020 Voter Fraud

Thank you for proving there was voter fraud. This is why we need to have new audits in the swing states.

Or explosive something something.

Yupper, they've now worn out 'groomer-gate' Like they did the MS-13 gig, the Comet Pizza gig, and the Cancel Culture thingy. And the recent We Are the Donner Party* Famine Armageddon caterwauling.

Some of our colleagues on this venue are just always teetering on the edge of RWNJobbey, Grievance-istan, FringeWorldlandia, and QANON LIfetime Memberships.

It is one of the things that make this biergarten fun to visit.
Sorta like making faces at the the zoo's Simian House.

No offense intended.

I read on a good news source....Brietbart, I think, but maybe Uncle Sam's Misguided Children, or maybe on Stormfront.....anyway, what I saw, I think, was that all of those 'multiple ballot' scams were done by Republicans trying to keep the Tangerine Man in office.

For example:

You are right about 2 TWO!! 2 TWO!!!! Not thousands... TWO!!!

.........there was voter fraud. This is why we need to have new audits in the swing states.

Cool bean and magic mushrooms!
Now.....what are you gonna do about it good poster LennyPartiv?

Continue to just whine about it incessantly on a gossipboard using a fake name?

IMHO, Not a lot of your skin in that game, Lenny.
You seem to just wannabe a wannabe,
A tourist.

Just sayin'.

When will they be prosecuting those that broke the law?
Good point. Probably not especially when most of the lawsuits were supposedly rejected because the plaintiffs had "No standing"!
Out of the 62 lawsuits filed challenging the presidential election, 61 have failed, according to Elias.
No standing i.e.
The vast majority of the lawsuits were in six pivotal battleground states that Biden won: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Trump won five of the states four years ago in his victory over Hillary Clinton,
but Biden flipped each to the Democratic column

More than 300,000 votes unverified in Georgia's Fulton County in 2020, new complaint alleges​

Venmo me $100 and I’ll tell you exactly how Soros and I stole the election. You righties are 100% correct. We stole it and I’m dying to tell you how. Venmo me and I’ll spill it.

Venmo me $100 and I’ll tell you exactly how Soros and I stole the election. You righties are 100% correct. We stole it and I’m dying to tell you how. Venmo me and I’ll spill it.
If you're going to steal an election, you're not going to honor your Venmo deal.

For example:

And isn’t that voter fraud? I’m against it, why aren’t you?

Everything is party based for you. Odd

In addition, True the Vote’s initial review of publicly available geospatial data showed “comparatively few cell phone devices were proximate to the dropbox during the period of time in which 1,962 ballots were deposited. Upon review of the video, only 270 individuals cast ballots during the time period in question, specifically 7:34 A.M. 10/11/2020 to 7:28 A.M. 10/12/2020 (note: the video reveals an interim ballot pick up Sunday, October 11th at 12:41 P.M. with no chain of custody)”
Pictured below is a screenshot from the complaint. It is a “sample of individuals casting multiple ballots” with timestamps. Approximately 101 individuals appear to be casting between “two and five ballots, as visible without magnification” in the surveillance footage:
As the video show an individual inserting two or more ballots.
Remember Biden beat Trump by less than 276,000 votes in key swing states
And in GA had nearly 35,000 ineligible voters where Biden's margin of victory was 12,800

View attachment 641306
Where's Krebs?

In addition, True the Vote’s initial review of publicly available geospatial data showed “comparatively few cell phone devices were proximate to the dropbox during the period of time in which 1,962 ballots were deposited. Upon review of the video, only 270 individuals cast ballots during the time period in question, specifically 7:34 A.M. 10/11/2020 to 7:28 A.M. 10/12/2020 (note: the video reveals an interim ballot pick up Sunday, October 11th at 12:41 P.M. with no chain of custody)”
Pictured below is a screenshot from the complaint. It is a “sample of individuals casting multiple ballots” with timestamps. Approximately 101 individuals appear to be casting between “two and five ballots, as visible without magnification” in the surveillance footage:
As the video show an individual inserting two or more ballots.
Remember Biden beat Trump by less than 276,000 votes in key swing states
And in GA had nearly 35,000 ineligible voters where Biden's margin of victory was 12,800

View attachment 641306
Ballot harvesting is legal in many states and often given a wink and nod by democrats where democrats are doing it in states they control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back