"Why Stop There?", CNN Advocates Mass Censorship

What's wrong with what Darcy says? Again, the 1st Amendment is not a license to say anything you want with no possibility of repercussions. That's not the way it works. Social media is a sewer.
Are we going to license libel and slander as norms? Because that's a lot of what comes out of Trump's tweets. Twitter is a private company. They have every right to set their own TOS.
If Trump doesn't like it, he's free to go elsewhere.

If you are a communist, nothing is wrong with it.

If you are a clear thinking American, everything is wrong with it.

tell me...do you defend MSM when they call trump a deranged tyrant or do you want to silence them?

do you defend hollywood making movies that offend you or do you want to silence them?

do you defend the free speech of gays?

or do you want them to shut up?

Last edited:
It is not "murder" to holding the opinion that "only good democrat is a dead one". To deny anyone to hold and/or express that opinion is a raw example of censorship.
Wishing death on an entire group of citizens is a raw example of brain dead bigotry or out of control animosity, neither which have a place in a civilized society. Words matter.

Your side operated brown shirt mobs during the last three years, while your elected dems ordered the cops to stand down and let them rule the streets, if not actually ordering them to HELP the rioters or to arrest people that defended themselves.

In that context, OldLady, you should be expecting more than just ill wishes.
I think OldLady no longer wants to be known as a knee-jerk biden supporter

pretty soon he’s going to start embarrassing her and she will try to rewrite history along her voting record
I've never been a knee jerk Democrat or lefty or whatever tag you have put on me. Ask Lone Laugher. He is always on my case. I'm an Independent, always have been, and if I argue the left side here a lot it's because some of the jokers here are so outrageous in their claims. I bitched about some of Obama's stuff and I'm probably going to bitch about some of Biden's. No one makes me happy all the time.

You are making me laugh because how many times I would give you shit about things you post and didn’t I call you a commie pinko once or twice or many times?

Fact is you side with the left a lot but I will admit you are not unhinged ( usually unless I cause you to become unhinged ) or foaming at the mouth rabid ( again, unless I get you going ) but you are known to be very anti-Trump...

Unlike me where I never wrote a disparaging word about our great leader ever...

Stop snickering at what I wrote!

What's wrong with what Darcy says? Again, the 1st Amendment is not a license to say anything you want with no possibility of repercussions. That's not the way it works. Social media is a sewer.
Are we going to license libel and slander as norms? Because that's a lot of what comes out of Trump's tweets. Twitter is a private company. They have every right to set their own TOS.

tell me...do you defend MSM when they call trump a deranged tyrant or do you to silence them?

do you defend hollywood making movies that offend you or do you want to silence them?

The only person who has trouble with gays speaking is again, you. How many campuses has Milo been banned from? Banned from twitter and facebook, at least have been to my knowledge.

It has nothing to do with their gayness, but what they say. If it's not the usual far left bullshit, then to hell with them.

Milo should be able to speak a lot more, not less. So STFU gay hater.

Last edited:

tell me...do you defend MSM when they call trump a deranged tyrant or do you to silence them?

Did you know we once had laws here in the United States that limit what you could say and went after Communists and so on, so let be clear the U.S. Government itself has limited speech and free speech is not as free as we believe it is...

The only person who has trouble with gays speaking is again, you. How many campuses has Milo been banned from?

It has nothing to do with their gayness, but what they say. If it's not the usual far left bullshit, then to hell with them.

I would ban Milo from speaking ever and I am very Liberal Minded...

I apologize but even that light in the loafers fruit cake is too much for me and I love over the top radical nonsense but him that is my damn limit!!!

The only person who has trouble with gays speaking is again, you. How many campuses has Milo been banned from?

I apologize but even that light in the loafers fruit cake is too much for me and I love over the top radical nonsense but him that is my damn limit!!!

I watch him for the entrance alone...

The first time I saw Milo the only thing I thought of is whomever took that one out of the closet should have been shot!

I mean come on!!!

I do not know Milo is my Hillary Clinton for me and just someone I never want to see or hear!

Hell I would rather listen to Cortez, Palin, Trump and Hillary speak all day long before I listen to Milo!!!

Darcy wrote:
“Nearly every tweet from the president at this point is labeled for misinfo. Which had me thinking. Why doesn’t Twitter just take the step of labeling his entire account as a known source of election disinfo? And why stop there? Why not label accounts that repeatedly spread claims the platform has to fact-check?”
There was a time from the very touchstone of American journalism was the rejection of such calls for censorship, including at CNN.

What is chilling about Darcy’s writings is that they reflect the view of many now in Congress and in the Democratic Party. Indeed, they reflect many in the Biden campaign. Once a party that fought for free speech, it has become the party demanding Internet censorship and hate speech laws. President-Elect Joe Biden has called for speech controls and recently appointed a transition head for agency media issues that is one of the most pronounced anti-free speech figures in the United States. It is a trend that seems now to be find support in the media, which celebrated the speech of French President Emmanuel Macron before Congress where he called on the United States to follow the model of Europe on hate speech.

They propagandists have already surpassed Soviet Union, even there the media did not flag every comment made by their "elected" leader. Since when has the media determined fact from fiction anyway? They are not able to tell their ass from the ground.

The communists are removing their masks at a higher and higher pace.
"Man Made Global Warming" is unproven and Twitter never censors posts about it.
"Russian Collusion" was a hoax and Twitter never censors posts about it.
"No Voter Fraud" has never been proven and Twitter never censors posts about it.
Twitter donates money to the Corrupt and Racist Democratic Party, therefore they have no right to censor any speech.

Free speech and freedom of thought in America is under assault from the left...they will ruin your life for speaking truth to power....just what the libs have always been afraid of...and its them doing it....how predictable.....well before you can shut all of us up you will need to disarm all of us...care to try?....

Free speech and freedom of thought in America is under assault from the left...they will ruin your life for speaking truth to power....just what the libs have always been afraid of...and its them doing it....how predictable.....well before you can shut all of us up you will need to disarm all of us...care to try?....

i dont want your guns

i just want the same free speech that you want

i want to call you blood thirsty murderous right wing human garbage without you threatening to kill me.

i want to talk about pikes and heads and helicoptors without you trying to silence me.

Darcy wrote:
“Nearly every tweet from the president at this point is labeled for misinfo. Which had me thinking. Why doesn’t Twitter just take the step of labeling his entire account as a known source of election disinfo? And why stop there? Why not label accounts that repeatedly spread claims the platform has to fact-check?”
There was a time from the very touchstone of American journalism was the rejection of such calls for censorship, including at CNN.

What is chilling about Darcy’s writings is that they reflect the view of many now in Congress and in the Democratic Party. Indeed, they reflect many in the Biden campaign. Once a party that fought for free speech, it has become the party demanding Internet censorship and hate speech laws. President-Elect Joe Biden has called for speech controls and recently appointed a transition head for agency media issues that is one of the most pronounced anti-free speech figures in the United States. It is a trend that seems now to be find support in the media, which celebrated the speech of French President Emmanuel Macron before Congress where he called on the United States to follow the model of Europe on hate speech.

They propagandists have already surpassed Soviet Union, even there the media did not flag every comment made by their "elected" leader. Since when has the media determined fact from fiction anyway? They are not able to tell their ass from the ground.

I’m not familiar with this ‘Democratic Party’ thing you refer to. I’m familiar with the democrat party, the party that has nothing to do with democracy as they allowed a candidate who was rejected by 96% of its voters to become de facto president.

Freedom of speech is not freedom to lie, spread lies or spread ideas that ultimately interfere with an other group's right to equality. You might not be able to tell the truth from a lie anymore, or figure out what is hate speech, but fortunately there are still fair minded people with both feet on the ground who can.

You folks are perpetually complaining about censorship, but I have never once had any trouble finding videos, articles and blogs on ...for instance, Hunter Biden's laptop or election fraud. You have no problem running your mouth here, or on the other forum I visit, merrily spreading conjecture and confused innuendo as truth. Talk radio is strong. Tucker & Lou & Hannity are strong. The gossip rags are strong. Breitbart is strong. You've got a new hidey hole called Parler for when you've lied too much on twitter.

It seems what you really want is a license to lie, and to destroy any ideas other than your own. Tough shit. Quit spreading outrageous propaganda that has already been debunked and maybe you will be heard.
Are you saying the left hasn't lied about Trump?

i dont want your guns

i just want the same free speech that you want

i want to call you blood thirsty murderous right wing human garbage without you threatening to kill me.

i want to talk about pikes and heads and helicoptors without you trying to silence me.
You can call anyone anything you want in America....but not everyone is going to take it the same way...

They do? But a Baker can't tell a homosexual that he doesn't want to bake a cake for their wedding?

They do? But a Baker can't tell a homosexual that he doesn't want to bake a cake for their wedding?

I could care less if some homophobic baker doesn't want to bake a cake for a gay couple. That's their right. The people who want that cake baked are free to go elsewhere...and why wouldn't you? If you knew they were so inclined, why would you want people who are lousy human beings baking a cake for something as important as your wedding?

The first time I saw Milo the only thing I thought of is whomever took that one out of the closet should have been shot!

I mean come on!!!

I do not know Milo is my Hillary Clinton for me and just someone I never want to see or hear!

Hell I would rather listen to Cortez, Palin, Trump and Hillary speak all day long before I listen to Milo!!!

He deals with Stalinists reporters effortlessly though.
Darcy wrote:

"Man Made Global Warming" is unproven and Twitter never censors posts about it.
"Russian Collusion" was a hoax and Twitter never censors posts about it.
"No Voter Fraud" has never been proven and Twitter never censors posts about it.
Twitter donates money to the Corrupt and Racist Democratic Party, therefore they have no right to censor any speech.

"Biden won" has not happened yet, and twitter is not censoring any posts on that.

It's incorrect that Twitter can editorialize content. They are a platform not a publisher. Clearly they have crossed the line.

Wishing death on an entire group of citizens is a raw example of brain dead bigotry or out of control animosity, neither which have a place in a civilized society. Words matter.

So much that we cannot allow free speech?

Was there an amendment to The U.S. Constitution that somehow escaped my attention? Your wet dreams of such are simply that.

Forum List

Back