Donald attacks Republican Georgia Governor and Secretary of State

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Calls Governor Kemp "hapless" and is ashamed that he endorsed him.

In other Georgia news, there is a write-in campaign for Trump in the Senate run-off races in Georgia. I heartily support it! :)

While still a fringe position, a political committee associated with onetime Trump adviser Roger Stone urged voters to punish the GOP by writing in the president's name on the runoff ballots.​
"With enough write-ins in the Georgia senate race, we can tilt the balance in Georgia in Trump's favor!" the group's website said. "If we can do this, we have a real chance at getting these RINO senators to act on the illegitimate and corrupt election presided over by a Democrat party that is invested in the Communist takeover of Our Great Nation."​

"With enough write-ins in the Georgia senate race, we can tilt the balance in Georgia in Trump's favor!" the group's website said. "If we can do this, we have a real chance at getting these RINO senators to act on the illegitimate and corrupt election presided over by a Democrat party that is invested in the Communist takeover of Our Great Nation."
I am glad somebody is finally saying this. That is exactly what has been happening for decades.

What a crybaby.

He is hurting the GOP senate chances. Not only do I support the Rump write-in campaign, I hope he goes there to spew vitriol about the governor in an attempt to get Inside Trader Perdue and QAnon Kelly elected.

That will remind Republicans that he's a traitor and energize all the Mods, Indies and Dems to get out and vote by reminding THEM what an asshole crybaby he is!

"With enough write-ins in the Georgia senate race, we can tilt the balance in Georgia in Trump's favor!" the group's website said. "If we can do this, we have a real chance at getting these RINO senators to act on the illegitimate and corrupt election presided over by a Democrat party that is invested in the Communist takeover of Our Great Nation."
I am glad somebody is finally saying this. That is exactly what has been happening for decades.
More people need to say it over and over in big block letters THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS THE COMMUNIST PARTY.

4o5ksk.jpg

Forum List

Back