Why so much hate from the left?

the difference is that the dems are destroying their own party over their Trump-hate.

Do you ever listen to CNN, MSNBC, NBC, the NY times, the Wash post? they are full of lefties spouting vitriol and hate. morning Joe, the view, Kimmel, Mahr, Colbert, and even on Fox, Juan Williams, Marie Harf.

get into the real world see-twitchy.

Give us direct, in context quotes of "all this vitriol".

here's one from your earlier post

"And, seriously, with all the shit that's in there, Trump should consider copping to the hookers."
That's not vitriol, that's being helpful. Have you read Steele's field notes? There is some serious shit in there. Money Laundering, treason....the hookers are the least of it.

Come on, Fishy. Put up or shut up. You said the vitriol is all over the networks so it should be easy to post some clips, right? Do it.

here's one

Fail

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/06/a-brief-history-of-gop-calls-for-obamas-impeachment-from-benghazi-to-bergdahl/455544/

Try again, little fishy.

can you quote the language in the constitution, where it says "I hate him" is grounds for impeachment? I never called for Obama to be impeached, Clinton was impeached for perjury, a high crime.

"And, seriously, with all the shit that's in there, Trump should consider copping to the hookers."
That's not vitriol, that's being helpful. Have you read Steele's field notes? There is some serious shit in there. Money Laundering, treason....the hookers are the least of it.

Come on, Fishy. Put up or shut up. You said the vitriol is all over the networks so it should be easy to post some clips, right? Do it.

here's one

Fail

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/06/a-brief-history-of-gop-calls-for-obamas-impeachment-from-benghazi-to-bergdahl/455544/

Try again, little fishy.

It's like DiCaprio's character in Gangs of New York. If he just would have let it go ..... (-:

why would I let the truth go? Why do you believe everything that the left wing media tells you? Are you incapable of thinking for yourself?

this is a serious inquiry. All we see and hear from the left is how much they hate Trump, hate conservatives, hate Fox, hate Rush, hate Hannity, hate republicans.

What is the origin of all this hate?

Is it simply because Trump beat Hillary when the media told us that she could not lose?

Is it because he is accomplishing things?

Is it because he is not PC and talks like a regular person?

I am really curious as to the origin of all the hate because it is destroying this great country.
Did anyone mention the reason being the slime bag Trump as the reason?? We just are following his lead and republican leads thru 8 years of Obama...It worked for you now we're trying it too

Yes, and?

Please try it and let us know how it goes. :lol:

Personal bias does not translate into professional bias. The IG report stated there was no bias in the investigations. I understand that you can't accept it because the conclusion isn't what you wanted, but it's true. Just because you can't imagine acting professionally despite your political biases doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

And now we get the deep state crazy....[emoji57]

ignore reality if it makes you feel good, twitchey. I really don't care what you choose to believe. Your Trump-hate has blinded you and that's kind of sad since I think you are actually a pretty intelligent person.

this will all play out over time and we will talk again after its all over. Trump will still be president and some people like Strzok and Lynch, and Comey may or may not be in jail. the Clintons, obamas, bushes, and other elites are above the law so none of them will ever be held to account for their violations of our laws. Are you OK with that?

The GOP has done nothing but investigate the Clintons for the last couple of decades...And come up with a goose egg. You tried with Obama too. How many Benghazi investigations were there, eight? Nine?

Mueller is already up to a handful of guilty pleas and a score of indictments.

you continue to make a fool of yourself.
Comey described Hillary's guilt in detail, Many women have testified that bubba sexually assaulted them.

Heir Mewler was tasked to investigate whether Russia had influenced our election, not to look into the lives of everyone on the trump team for the last 30 years, the indictments he has brought have had nothing to do with the election, Russia, or Trump.

It was, and is, a partisan witch hunt. Better be careful they might find you, witchey.

Now he has Manafort in solitary trying to drive him crazy so he will make up some crap about trump. Untried people in the USA are not put in solitary, this is like the third reich.

And still you all tried and tried, but came up with bupkiss. You had investigation after investigation, from whitewater to Travelgate to Christmas cardgate. You failed because there was no criminal activity to uncover.

And don’t lie and pretend you care about security.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/21/trump-phone-security-risk-hackers-601903

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319038-dem-senator-calls-out-trump-for-leaving-key-to-classified-info

Manifort is a Russian traitor. They say he’s in solitary for his security...probably to keep him from plutonium soup...

you are a partisan idiot. here are a series of questions to keep you off my ignore list if you answer them like a sane human being

1. has Trump done anything good for the country since being sworn in?

Hmmm, no.

2. Did Bush do anything good for the country in his 8 years
Yes

3. Was Hillary lying when she said "we landed under sniper fire"?
Yes

4. Was Obama lying when he said "if you like your plan you can keep it"?

Not to me. I kept my plan and Doctor...until my employer changed providers. Weird how that works.

5. Was Strzok trying to use his power in the FBI to affect the outcome of the election in 2016?
No. The IG said they conducted the investigations in a professional manner.

five simple yes on no questions. I anxiously await your answers. No talking points, just yes or no.
Shall we play the same game with you?

1. Did Barack Obama do anything good for the country in his 8 years?

2. Did Bill Clinton do anything good for the country in his 8 years?

3. Did Hillary Clinton do anything good as a Senator and SOS?

4. Has Trump lied more than any modern president about even stupid, verifiable shit like whether it rained during his inauguration?

5. Did Trump and company continually lie about Russian contacts until caught, then lie about the reason, until exposed, because they are willing Russian assets?

here's one

Fail

Try again, little fishy.

can you quote the language in the constitution, where it says "I hate him" is grounds for impeachment? I never called for Obama to be impeached, Clinton was impeached for perjury, a high crime.

You said calling for impeachment was “vitriol like we’ve never seen before.” We’ve seen it.

Still waiting for examples of actual “vitriol”. Auntie Maxine calling for impeachment ain’t it.

this is a serious inquiry. All we see and hear from the left is how much they hate Trump, hate conservatives, hate Fox, hate Rush, hate Hannity, hate republicans.

Is it simply because Trump beat Hillary when the media told us that she could not lose?

I am really curious as to the origin of all the hate because it is destroying this great country.

Let's turn the tables on you: Why so much hate when Obama was POTUS?

Trump lost the popular vote. He won the electoral college because wealthy Republican donors made sure of their votes.

In 2012 after Obama won Trump tweeted that the electoral college should be abolished.
But when it works for him, it's all good.

What has he accomplished?
No wall. Mexico isn't going to pay for it.
Tax reform benefited the upper .05%, not you.
Gorsuch on the SCOTUS and now another neanderthal to reverse Roe v Wade and the baby boom amongst the poor in this country is going to take a big dip out of YOUR wallet.
Kim Jong Un unzipped his trousers and Trump blew him, no denuclearization. North38 has already proved that.
A Republican and Viet Nam war hero has indicted 16 of Trump's droogies and has 5 guilty pleas.
Consumer goods are going to go through the roof in August because he's picked a trade war with China.
Trump snubbed the G7 and now he's getting ready to be an asshole at the NATO summit.
So yeah, "don't worry, be happy".

Mayor of London is going to allow the Trump protestors there to fly the Trump Baby balloon.
I told you assholes a long time ago that Europe was laughing at us.

trumpbaby6.jpg

AND LET'S NOT FORGET THIS:
Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Richer as President

You got it backward buddy . Conservatives literally start groups based on hatred . With uniforms and everything.

Most of the GOP talking points are based on hating some group .

Dems are more about live and let live .

can you give us a couple of examples? What groups do conservatives hate? Seriously, back up your claims or don't make them.

Well all minorities basically . I’ll give examples.

This family separation border thing . No need for it , they just want to be cruel to Hispanics .

Muslim country ban. Strait up anti Muslim - Arab racism .

100% defense of police shooting unarmed black men. Promotion of stop and frisk . Who cares about constitutional protections so long as it’s brown people being hassled .

Then there’s gay people . Do I need to list lol those examples?

First off, it is illegal immigration not legal, most Republicans have no issue.

Muslim ban is based a fear of another 911attack, whether it is rational or not.

Not 100% defense, there have been cases that the officers were in the wrong and most Republicans spoke out against it.

Gays are accepted, what is objected to is the agenda being shoved down people’s throats.
They arrested folks seeking asylum, which if legal.

They need to come to the border, they were arrested on US soil, meaning they had already crossed the border, they are here illegally and once caught they want asylum.

You got it backward buddy . Conservatives literally start groups based on hatred . With uniforms and everything.

can you give us a couple of examples? What groups do conservatives hate? Seriously, back up your claims or don't make them.

This family separation border thing . No need for it , they just want to be cruel to Hispanics .

100% defense of police shooting unarmed black men. Promotion of stop and frisk . Who cares about constitutional protections so long as it’s brown people being hassled .

Not 100% defense, there have been cases that the officers were in the wrong and most Republicans spoke out against it.

Gays are accepted, what is objected to is the agenda being shoved down people’s throats.

They need to come to the border, they were arrested on US soil, meaning they had already crossed the border, they are here illegally and once caught they want asylum.
Link?

Link?

Trump’s zero policy is on illegal immigrants not legal. Read the first paragraph on who is targeted. The issue is when they come into the US illegally. Legal immigrants are fine.

They are. Asylum seekers are being turned away at legal points of entry.

Desperate Asylum-Seekers Are Being Turned Away by U.S. Border Agents Claiming There’s “No Room”

Mental illness.

When you call for the President's small child to be ripped from his mother's arms, thrown in a cage, and raped by pedophiles....YOU'RE F*ING MENTALLY ILL!

When you call for women to be kidnapped, beaten, caged, and raped on camera because you hate the man they work for... YOU'RE F*ING MENTALLY ILL.

'Nuff said!

As you can see on this thread, the far left hates anything not part of the far left religion.

They even protest Amazon the loyal holder of the far left Washington Post!

Forum List

Back