Why so much hate from the left?

they go with their strengths.

their next big strength is blaming their actions on others.

I can't wait until the thin-skinned bastard lands in London and sees how much people hate him there.
I'm hoping for more than hate

Of course you.....how very brave of you sitting there behind your computer screen cheering on those actually doing something but too much of coward to do anything yourself.
Doc, you'd be surprised at what I do and did and for you to call anyone a coward without knowing leaves little doubt in my mind what you're about

this is a serious inquiry. All we see and hear from the left is how much they hate Trump, hate conservatives, hate Fox, hate Rush, hate Hannity, hate republicans.

What is the origin of all this hate?

Is it simply because Trump beat Hillary when the media told us that she could not lose?

Is it because he is accomplishing things?

Is it because he is not PC and talks like a regular person?

I am really curious as to the origin of all the hate because it is destroying this great country.
black-kettle.jpg

this is a serious inquiry. All we see and hear from the left is how much they hate Trump, hate conservatives, hate Fox, hate Rush, hate Hannity, hate republicans.

What is the origin of all this hate?

Is it simply because Trump beat Hillary when the media told us that she could not lose?

Is it because he is accomplishing things?

Is it because he is not PC and talks like a regular person?

I am really curious as to the origin of all the hate because it is destroying this great country.
black-kettle.jpg

racist

can you give us a couple of examples? What groups do conservatives hate? Seriously, back up your claims or don't make them.

Well all minorities basically . I’ll give examples.

This family separation border thing . No need for it , they just want to be cruel to Hispanics .

Muslim country ban. Strait up anti Muslim - Arab racism .

100% defense of police shooting unarmed black men. Promotion of stop and frisk . Who cares about constitutional protections so long as it’s brown people being hassled .

Then there’s gay people . Do I need to list lol those examples?

First off, it is illegal immigration not legal, most Republicans have no issue.

Muslim ban is based a fear of another 911attack, whether it is rational or not.

Not 100% defense, there have been cases that the officers were in the wrong and most Republicans spoke out against it.

Gays are accepted, what is objected to is the agenda being shoved down people’s throats.
They arrested folks seeking asylum, which if legal.

They need to come to the border, they were arrested on US soil, meaning they had already crossed the border, they are here illegally and once caught they want asylum.

They are. Asylum seekers are being turned away at legal points of entry.

Desperate Asylum-Seekers Are Being Turned Away by U.S. Border Agents Claiming There’s “No Room”

there is a legal way to seek asylum, report to a US consulate (there are 9 in mexico) or to a legal port of entry and file the required papers. Crossing the border illegally is not seeking asylum, it is invading a soverign country

can you give us a couple of examples? What groups do conservatives hate? Seriously, back up your claims or don't make them.

This family separation border thing . No need for it , they just want to be cruel to Hispanics .

100% defense of police shooting unarmed black men. Promotion of stop and frisk . Who cares about constitutional protections so long as it’s brown people being hassled .

Not 100% defense, there have been cases that the officers were in the wrong and most Republicans spoke out against it.

Gays are accepted, what is objected to is the agenda being shoved down people’s throats.

They need to come to the border, they were arrested on US soil, meaning they had already crossed the border, they are here illegally and once caught they want asylum.

Desperate Asylum-Seekers Are Being Turned Away by U.S. Border Agents Claiming There’s “No Room”

The ones that are arrested are illegal aliens, as the story brings out, those at the border are being turned away at the entry point which means they are not arrested because they have done nothing wrong.

Entering in illegally you are arrested, those coming to points of entry are being turned away and not arrested.

Now, that said, I do have an issue that those coming into ports of entry legally and being turned away, they are by law allowed to have their for asylum heard.

there is a legal way to seek asylum, report to a US consulate (there are 9 in mexico) or to a legal port of entry and file the required papers. Crossing the border illegally is not seeking asylum, it is invading a soverign country

They ARE crossing at legal points of entry...and are not being allowed to apply for asylum.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wor...78aca903bbe_story.html?utm_term=.fbaea4c9a54a

Direct, in context, quotes, if you please.

"elections have consequences, I won" obama

:lol: That's the best you've got?

Was that before or after Mitch McChinless said

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

It was for sure after this...

The Republicans' Plan for the New President

And it's no where near to this for vile and divisive

Trump Attacks Democrats and Urges Republicans to Vote

compared to what is going on today, the anti Obama rhetoric was extremely mild. Not even close.

You’re right, it’s not close. Trump’s rhetoric is far, far worse.

as to McConnel's comments, has there ever been a time that the opposition party did not try to limit a president to one term? Again, what is coming from Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Jackson-Lee, and most of the media today is much more vile and hateful than anything that was ever said about Obama by any member of congress or legitimate media outlet.

And yet none of them ever said making someone a one term president was their ONLY goal. In fact when Nancy Pelosi was Speaker and Bush was President...

Bush, Pelosi look ahead over lunch

“I look forward to working in a confidence-building way with the president, recognizing that we have our differences and we will debate them, and that is what our founders intended. But we will do so in a way that gets results for the American people,” she said. “We’ve made history. Now we have to make progress. And I look forward to working with the president to do just that.”

I call shenanigans. If Trump's rhetoric were far worse, we'd see raging mobs of RW folks vandalizing cities, beating up people, and trying to assassinate Dem elected officials.

We don't see these things. But we do see Antifa-Anonymous-UnionThug versions of these.

Your party won the election. This is why you're not seeing these things.

This is the top ten of those Republicans hate:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Sadly, Republicans blame the people they hate FOR the hate.

bullshit. there are members of all those groups in the trump administration.

But since you like hate lists, how about this list of people dems hate

1. republicans
2. conservatives
3. libertarians
4. successful people
5. the founders of the USA
6. the authors of the US constitution
7. the police
8. the military'
9. the border patrol
10. ICE
11. straight people
12. religious people of all religions
13.retired people
14. patriotic people
15. pro life people

Sure there are some haters on the right, but its a tiny minority of idiots. Whereas the haters on the left make up the majority of the democrat party.

BTW, Hillary lost, you need to accept that and move on with your life
There are many people from those groups that are Democrats.

Democrats are a coalition party. Lots of different people with different perspectives.
Republicans are 90% white for a reason. That reason being that most of them hate gays and blacks and Muslims and everyone on the list I made. Only Republicans find it easy to take people's children. I can't imagine Democrats doing such a thing.
Of course, you can look back 70 years or more when the Democrats were the racist southern conservatives, but now, Republicans have taken up that mantle. Republicans have become the party of cruel.

"elections have consequences, I won" obama

"The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

compared to what is going on today, the anti Obama rhetoric was extremely mild. Not even close.

as to McConnel's comments, has there ever been a time that the opposition party did not try to limit a president to one term? Again, what is coming from Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Jackson-Lee, and most of the media today is much more vile and hateful than anything that was ever said about Obama by any member of congress or legitimate media outlet.

And yet none of them ever said making someone a one term president was their ONLY goal. In fact when Nancy Pelosi was Speaker and Bush was President...

“I look forward to working in a confidence-building way with the president, recognizing that we have our differences and we will debate them, and that is what our founders intended. But we will do so in a way that gets results for the American people,” she said. “We’ve made history. Now we have to make progress. And I look forward to working with the president to do just that.”

I call shenanigans. If Trump's rhetoric were far worse, we'd see raging mobs of RW folks vandalizing cities, beating up people, and trying to assassinate Dem elected officials.

We don't see these things. But we do see Antifa-Anonymous-UnionThug versions of these.

Well then, using what you substitute for LOGIC, given that your party won in 2008 and 2012, we can assume that you aren't seeing any of the hideous things done by the Obabble Admin.

Well then, using what you substitute for LOGIC, given that your party won in 2008 and 2012, we can assume that you aren't seeing any of the hideous things done by the Obabble Admin.

He probably isn't, since many of them have been rather summarily negated these last 17 months. :auiqs.jpg:

My party did not win in 2008 and 2012.

I can't wait until the thin-skinned bastard lands in London and sees how much people hate him there.

do you want a civil war? remember we have the guns, police, and military on our side. you guys don't know which bathroom to use and wear vagina hats.

238400e5-c6cc-4bfc-9e75-edeeb54f9678

soldadogordo_thumbnail.jpg

Fatty5.jpg

hs9kz9.jpg

b4b8c08f3c6bacf5ba2ef83967a88b03.jpg

semper%20pie.jpg

e2a29141da0a37926618f49a8645753e.jpg

fat-tac2.jpg

Could you imagine the supply lines you would need for these guys? You would run out of money.

How about this bunch of yours, on bivouac in San Francisco?

homeless.jpg

do you want a civil war? remember we have the guns, police, and military on our side. you guys don't know which bathroom to use and wear vagina hats.

238400e5-c6cc-4bfc-9e75-edeeb54f9678

soldadogordo_thumbnail.jpg

Fatty5.jpg

hs9kz9.jpg

b4b8c08f3c6bacf5ba2ef83967a88b03.jpg

semper%20pie.jpg

e2a29141da0a37926618f49a8645753e.jpg

fat-tac2.jpg

Could you imagine the supply lines you would need for these guys? You would run out of money.

How about this bunch of yours, on bivouac in San Francisco?

homeless.jpg
I could show you even more from Appalachia. All white. All destitute. They are Republican conservatives who the GOP treats worse.

With poor Democrats, they know Republicans are liars who are out to get them.

With poor Republicans, they believe their leadership is on their side and will one day help them. They are totally unaware that their leadership finds them disgusting and finds them only good enough to lie to. The GOP leadership is out to get both groups.

Forum List

Back