Why Shouldn't We Be Able To Eradicate These People?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"During his speech on Saturday, Knowles told the crowd, “For the good of society … transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely — the whole preposterous ideology, at every level.” Knowles subsequently claimed that “eradicating” “transgenderism” is not a call for eradicating transgender people and demanded retractions from numerous publications, including Rolling Stone."

I know Matt was forced by the woke-left mob to sort of walk back or clarify his comments...and play some semantics game......and claim he didn't mean eradicating trans people....but my question is...why not? Why can't we eradicate trans people? They are the ones trying to destroy our way of life, they are the ones who are raping our children everyday, so why can't we eradicate them?? What good is it to eradicate "transgenderism" or "transgender ideology" if you will have trans people left in our society, walking around freely?? No, they must be brought to heel.

They are the problem, wipe them out...not saying kill them all, unless they are endangering my life and my children.....but at least put them in prison until they stop being trans..... Pass laws to force them to dress in a way that makes the rest of us comfortable in public when they are around...Don't force us to use pronouns, don't force us to acknowledge your trans existence, why is this so hard for trans people to understand? It would be like saying we want to eradicate Judaism and still allowing Jews to go around being all Jewish and stuff...the same concept applies to transgenderism.....eradicating them means we shouldn't have trans around when its all said and done...or else, what is the point? What would possibly be the point? Manufacturing another faux culture war to deflect from the fact that most of your policies suck? Impossible...

Last edited by a moderator:

"During his speech on Saturday, Knowles told the crowd, “For the good of society … transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely — the whole preposterous ideology, at every level.” Knowles subsequently claimed that “eradicating” “transgenderism” is not a call for eradicating transgender people and demanded retractions from numerous publications, including Rolling Stone."

I know Matt was forced by the woke-left mob to sort of walk back or clarify his comments...and play some semantics game......and claim he didn't mean eradicating trans people....but my question is...why not? Why can't we eradicate trans people? They are the ones trying to destroy our way of life, they are the ones who are raping our children everyday, so why can't we eradicate them?? What good is it to eradicate "transgenderism" or "transgender ideology" if you will have trans people left in our society, walking around freely?? No, they must be brought to heel.

They are the problem, wipe them out...not saying kill them all, unless they are endangering my life and my children.....but at least put them in prison until they stop being trans..... Pass laws to force them to dress in a way that makes the rest of us comfortable in public when they are around...Don't force us to use pronouns, don't force us to acknowledge your trans existence, why is this so hard for trans people to understand? It would be like saying we want to eradicate Judaism and still allowing Jews to go around being all Jewish and stuff...the same concept applies to transgenderism.....eradicating them means we shouldn't have trans around when its all said and done...or else, what is the point? What would possibly be the point? Manufacturing another faux culture war to deflect from the fact that most of your policies suck? Impossible...

Did you forget the part about eradicating the transanity ideology from public life, as in schools, libraries & public squares?
That isn't the same as killing them all, is it?

What the freaks want to do in private is NMB but asking the mentally deranged keep it in the closet & away from the kids & public isn't outrageous. At all

Hitler felt that way about Jews

Did you forget the part about eradicating the transanity ideology from public life, as in schools, libraries & public squares?

What the freaks want to do in private is NMB but asking the mentally deranged keep it in the closet & away from the kids & public isn't outrageous. At all

You'd have to be a fool to allow those mental midgets around your children. It's not happening

You are the demon in our society we are trying to protect them from. It's people like you who we are eradicating. It's no longer acceptable to be like you. WOKE my ass. What's the opposite of WOKE? Racist white fucks.

If you want to play the liberals games you redefine words to fit your agenda. Maybe swap the term eradicate with late term abortion.

You are the demon in our society we are trying to protect them from. It's people like you who we are eradicating. It's no longer acceptable to be like you. WOKE my ass. What's the opposite of WOKE? Racist white fucks.

All Biff_Poindexter does with these dumbass threads is prove how fucking dumb his fellow leftist pals are.

sealybobo, you’re an idiot.

People are having their children raped and molested in schools. Law enforcement have no issue beating down on any parent questioning this at school board meetings.

Eradication? WTF is this babe talking about? Isn't it time that this kind of hate speech promoted mostly by left wing blogging sites was eradicated?

"eradicated from public life entirely - at every level"

Why are Conservatives so afraid to own their own bullshit?

If you eradicate transgenderism (the act of being alive and trans) - how can you have any trans people left after it?

And replace "transgenderism" with "Evangelicalism" and see if you keep that same energy...

When you say "we", are you talking about all the kids who ride along with you on that little yellow bus each morning or some other group?

Because it is wrong and evil. All people deserve to have rights and liberty.

The fact that religion always feels that it has a right to do such things to other people is probably the strongest case for eradication for any group. That is of religion itself and its followers. It can be done to you if the cards were in the other hand so be careful what you wish for on others. That is why it is wrong and evil because everyone deserves the right to exist.

There's nothing faker then religion and yet they feel they have the right to control everyones life? Talk about grooming.

Didn’t we stop white folks from putting on blackface and acting and stereotyping blacks?

Blacks fought for many decades for their dignity.

But now, for some Damn reason that escapes me, it’s suddenly ok for men to run around imitating women in a stereotypical manner after they too fought for decades for their dignity?

Makes zero sense.

When you say "we", are you talking about all the kids who ride along with you on that little yellow bus each morning or some other group?
All I know is..if we would had eradicated homosexualism and all of its ideologies from all parts of public life -- we wouldn't have so many gays now...

Think of all of the problems we could have avoided that gays caused ....trans people would not have been invented if we had put a stop to the gays...

Didn’t we stop white folks from putting on blackface and acting and stereotyping blacks?

Blacks fought for many decades for their dignity.

But now, for some Damn reason that escapes me, it’s suddenly ok for men to run around imitating women in a stereotypical manner after they too fought for decades for their dignity?

Makes zero sense.
Were you outraged by this display of "blackface" ??

57bdd5f51600002900bfe277.png.jpeg

-- I mean this blatant attack on women was unforgivable.....

At least Gays and transgender people are real people with genetic and physical elements pointing to their biological realities. WTF does religion have? Nothing. But yet, it sits here and threatens us with death. Religion is sick and disgusting illogical crap that probably should be wiped out. How dare these disgusting cults threaten people.

Forum List

Back