Why should we have to tip people for just doing their job?

Nope, you're under no obligation whatsoever to leave a tip. Just understand that when you don't...that server is STILL obligated to tip out the busser and the bartender! So waiting on YOU actually cost them money!
Nobody obligated to tip anyone! This is the employer's/employee's fault NOT the customer! they wouldn't have a job without the customer's! waiting is their job it cost them money because their employer is CHEAP which isn't anyone else's problem but their own

I would never get trapped into that because the minute they told me I would be making $2 plus tips my ass would have been out the door!
I worked as bartender to pay my way through college. Why? Because it was by far the highest paying part time job there was! To be quite honest, I didn't even care what the bar paid me. I made a killing from tips.

Nobody obligated to tip anyone! This is the employer's/employee's fault NOT the customer! they wouldn't have a job without the customer's! waiting is their job it cost them money because their employer is CHEAP which isn't anyone else's problem but their own
Never worked in a restaurant or bar, have you, Soul?

I would never get trapped into that because the minute they told me I would be making $2 plus tips my ass would have been out the door!
You're the kind of person that wants a Civil Service job, Milk Weed! You can do a crappy job...treat people like shit...and never get fired. :)

No. I take pride in my work and customer service is my number 1 priority. I am a professional and I am compensated like one.
You've never worked in the restaurant or bar business though...have you? Nor do you have any desire to? Yet you think you know how to change things to make it better for the people that do? Interesting...

You've never worked in the restaurant or bar business though...have you? Nor do you have any desire to? Yet you think you know how to change things to make it better for the people that do? Interesting...
Well like I said, I had a girl that was a waitress. I came close to fucking up one of the customers and she banned me from coming to her job.

What I'm seeing on this site are a bunch of cheap people that want someone else to pay for service because they don't want to and they're running out of places and people that will serve them without doing unspeakable things to their food in the back! :)

Forum List

Back