Why should I get the COVID vaccine

The lethality rate of covid-19 is 0.02 %, not 20 %.
You are off by a factor of 1000 too high.

While I agree only about 5000 have died from the vaccine and that is far fewer than the virus, we don't know the final tally.
Decades later, the vaccine could eventually cause 100% fatality if conditions for allergic reactions happen in the future.

Not only is covid-19 not very lethal, but we could easily have ended it last March if we went with herd immunity using young volunteers.
Risky artificial vaccines that are not even FDA approved, is not a very rational solution.

No, he said, he'd only take a vaccine if the fatality rate for a highly infectious virus was at least 20% and not before.

You're right we don't know the final tally. What we do know is that it's highly unlikely to be the one reported in VAERS, which is over 6k. Remember even during the trials, 6 ppl died and 4 of them had taken a placebo. Even the two who died and had taken the vaccine can't be linked directly to it.

Also how many times must we go through this? There's no such thing as herd immunity for 330 million ppl without a vaccine. Herd immunity your way requires that massive amounts of ppl get the virus in a very short period of time. How exactly would you do this? Explain how you would gather that many ppl together, with them knowing what they know about this virus. Round them up? Drag them out of their houses and apartments? Great idea. Imagine a really bad flu season multiplied by ten thousand. The worse one we've had was 60k. You do the math.

It's encouraging that Republican governors in some of the hardest hit states are finally following the science and the President's lead.

As U.S. regulators weigh giving the final stamp of approval for certain COVID-19 vaccines, governors in states hard hit by the pandemic hope the move will help persuade the many holdouts in their states to finally get the shot.
The governors of Arkansas and Ohio — where cases and hospitalizations are climbing — have appealed publicly in recent days for full approval, saying it would help combat vaccine hesitancy and could also clear the way for more businesses to require their employees to be inoculated...
Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson holds town halls throughout Arkansas, which leads the nation in new cases per capita but has one of the lowest vaccination rates. Only about 35% of the state's population is fully vaccinated.
“Anytime you have low vaccination rates, you want to eliminate every objection that people have..."
Yet another Red State governor is abandoning the ideological malarky that is proving deadly, and following the scientific lead of Fauci, Biden, and other sensible folks:

Alabama governor says

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 4.13.40 PM.png

‘it’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks’

as pandemic worsens

“I can’t make you take care of yourself,” Republican Kay Ivey said of her state’s residents who have yet to receive their shots.
Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey issued an impassioned plea for residents of her state to get vaccinated against Covid-19, arguing it was “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for the disease’s continued spread.
“I want folks to get vaccinated. That’s the cure. That prevents everything,” Ivey, a Republican, told reporters in Birmingham, Ala., on Thursday...
Ivey went on to describe the shots as “safe” and “effective,” saying: “The data proves that it works. [It] doesn’t cost you anything. It saves lives.”
But the remarks from the governor grew more pointed when she was pressed on what it would take for greater numbers of Alabamans to get their shots.​
“I don’t know. You tell me,” Ivey said.​

“Folks [are] supposed to have common sense.
But it’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks,
not the regular folks. It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down!”
Alabama remains the state with perhaps the lowest vaccination rate in the country, according to the CDC: Only 39.6 percent of its residents 12 and older have been fully vaccinated, compared to the 48.8 percent of Americans nationally who have gotten their shots.
The White House took a different approach when asked about Ivey’s remarks on Friday. “We’re not here to place blame or threats; we’re here to provide accurate information,” press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters.​
“We understand her frustration,” Psaki added, noting the administration would continue to educate Americans about the risks of going unvaccinated.​

You conflate him with a man who literally is responsible for the deaths of my grandfather and his brothers and sisters. I truly hope we meet face to face one day, you Jew hating, Holocaust denying mother fucker.
Poor, unhinged ShortBus. :itsok:

Now you're trolling your own thread.

See if you can focus for a nanosecond... it's no one's job to convince you why you should get vaxxed. Don't. And please attend Trump rallies.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Poor, unhinged ShortBus. :itsok:

Now you're trolling your own thread.

See if you can focus for a nanosecond... it's no one's job to convince you why you should get vaxxed. Don't. And please attend Trump rallies.

:abgg2q.jpg:
The ass-draggers are finally getting with the program and being patriotically, socially responsible by finally respecting science, instead of mewling that vaccinations and masks are not politically correct.

Tennessee to resume vaccine outreach efforts after 'pause' prompted by GOP

Vaccination rates tick upward in states with surging Covid cases

In Louisiana, which has the highest rate of new infections in the country, the current vaccination rate is 964 first doses per 100,000 residents... In Arkansas, the state with the second highest infection rate, vaccination rates are even higher, at 2,128.
These are states with among the lowest Covid-19 vaccination rates. Just over 36 percent of adults in Louisiana, for example, are fully vaccinated.

Traditional vaccines are just actual viruses or bacteria, only dead.
The mRNA vaccines are not traditional, do not contain anything found in nature, and are totally artificial, and built with GMO techniques in a lab.
There is then no way to predict what they will do.

There are 2 reasons in particular why everyone should be wary of these GMO mRNA vaccines.
One is that the whole reason covid-19 is killing people is our immune system over reaction. We essentially are allergic to it, and our immune system kills us trying to wipe out the imagined viral threat. So anything hyping up our immune system even more, is a bad idea.
Second is that the whole reason the coronaviruses have corona spikes is that they mimic the spike used by exosomes to be allowed into human cells. So what if these vaccines work so well that they not only cause the immune system to find and destroy covid-19 viruses, but also then attack and destroy exosomes? Since exosomes are natural and increase when there is anything wrong, then an immune system sensitivity to them would not only likely be fatal, but could cause species extinction.
Your first reason is nothing more than a theory. My theory is, if it acts like a flue, travel like a flu, infects like a flu, effects MY body like a flu, I can call a type of flu with little chagrin at being labeled an ignoramus by the masses. I take flu shots. I don't get much flu. Now I take Moderna Covid-19, in shot form (vaccination). I don't think Covid-19 illness will be as big a problem for me in the future. Everybody to his own theory, I guess.
I have not seen spikes on exosomes (membrane bound extracellular vesicles and thought they were distinct from organ of origin, but were basically acted to communicate or transfer wasted or information (such as mRNA) and appear to do this well. I do not see them mimicking spike proteins, certainly not in structure, as they look like this:
1627094342405.png

and spike proteins look like the little red portions (also called Peplomer in this Sars Covid-19 picture:
1627095102155.png

I am no molecular biologist, but the spike proteins appear to be attaching to the exosomes and the information transferred might be disrupting the routine function (which the are not actually sure what those function are). Needless to say not all exosomes are born alike and could have distinct function dependent or organ of origin. It is accurate that Covid-19 does not disrupt cellular activity of all organs equally, at the same rate, and some, not at all.
I think I will go with the best guess of the people that are molecular biologists, as that is their specialty. If they want to know how to properly design, market and install mill work or need a tactical plan to attack a fortified location, they can call me.

See that conflation shows you're a fucking idiot. Hitler literally was responsible for the deaths of 95% of my direct ancestors. You, being a pussy conflate that with a person who sent out mean tweets. Fuck you.

Coyote don't care if this causes a suspension. This mother fucker is a piece of cow dung. Fuck him. He is a mindless fool and deserves a punch in his stupid Jew hating face. He is conflating a man who killed 6mil Jews to a man who sent out mean tweets and fully supported Israel. What a dickhead. Fuck him. If not for my family and potential law suit I would fly to Fla and punch you in your fat face.

Calm down, drama queen.

Me and several others on this message board get called a Nazi all the time.

I don’t see you saying shit about that.

What's the SCIENCE???
The empirical reality that is finally being accepted by many Republicans, even as the "pc" faction clings to its destructive ideological dogma.

Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 7.48.30 AM.png

GOP sees widening rift over promoting Covid shots​

While top Republicans pleaded with people to get vaccinated, others downplayed the threat of a Covid-19 resurgence. The Republican Party is being torn apart by the debate over whether to more aggressively promote Covid-19 vaccines, pitting those alarmed by the virus’ resurgence against a faction that has spent weeks sowing fear about the immunization push.
That wariness among much of the Republican Party, borne out in 11 interviews with GOP policymakers, could further complicate the pandemic response as the Delta variant drives up case counts and hospitalizations while fewer Americans line up for shots. The deteriorating situation is likely to weigh heaviest on GOP voters: eight of the 10 states where Covid-19 hospitalizations were rising fastest are led by Republican governors.
Paranoidal delusion, driven by hyper-partisan hysteria, is a formidable impediment to informed, socially-responsible behavior:
Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 8.17.40 AM.png
“It's incredibly obvious, isn't it?
A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids,
without the knowledge of the individual, certainly without any choice.
That's the way your hard-core Commie works.”

Also how many times must we go through this? There's no such thing as herd immunity for 330 million ppl without a vaccine. Herd immunity your way requires that massive amounts of ppl get the virus in a very short period of time. How exactly would you do this? Explain how you would gather that many ppl together, with them knowing what they know about this virus. Round them up? Drag them out of their houses and apartments? Great idea. Imagine a really bad flu season multiplied by ten thousand. The worse one we've had was 60k. You do the math.

Wrong.
Herd immunity is what always has ended every single epidemic in all history and prehistory.
The size of the population makes absolutely no difference at all, and it just implies how many times a local scenario is multiplied.

First of all, achieving immunity for 70% of the local population, in order to end the epidemic with herd immunity is easy.
You do NOT need 70% of the total population to get immunity.
All you need is enough people right around the infected cases, so that it has no one to spread to.
Last March that could easily have been done with fewer than 10% of the population.
But now that we "flattened the curve" for over a year and a half, we gave it time to spread.
We screwed up and prevented herd immunity. so not we might need nearly 100% of the whole population to be immune, in order to end it.

But if we say 70% was our target, that was also easy because over half the population started out already immune. For example, we know that those under 18 are almost all, essentially, immune, Then all those who were asymptomatic and did not even know they were infected, also had to be immune. .Studies estimate that fewer than 20% had to acquire immunity through recovery.

And what is the real risk of acquiring immunity through recovery?
It turns out almost all those dying are over 70 (or compromised in some way), so by accepting only those under 40 and healthy, the odds of death are reduced by a factor of 400. Which means that Fauci's estimate of 2.4 million dead, becomes only 6,000 dead. Which is vastly more acceptable than the 600,000 who died because we did NOT go with herd immunity last March.

The young healthy people were already trying to volunteer. They wanted to go to beaches, clubs, gyms, restaurants, etc. It would not at all have been difficult to get the 20% volunteers, and most of them would not even noticed getting sick. By deliberate infection, known as variolation, we would know exactly when to quarantine them for 7 days, and prevent spread to the vulnerable. We could easily have ended the epidemic in less than 2 weeks, last March.

Your first reason is nothing more than a theory. My theory is, if it acts like a flue, travel like a flu, infects like a flu, effects MY body like a flu, I can call a type of flu with little chagrin at being labeled an ignoramus by the masses. I take flu shots. I don't get much flu. Now I take Moderna Covid-19, in shot form (vaccination). I don't think Covid-19 illness will be as big a problem for me in the future. Everybody to his own theory, I guess.
I have not seen spikes on exosomes (membrane bound extracellular vesicles and thought they were distinct from organ of origin, but were basically acted to communicate or transfer wasted or information (such as mRNA) and appear to do this well. I do not see them mimicking spike proteins, certainly not in structure, as they look like this:
View attachment 516587
and spike proteins look like the little red portions (also called Peplomer in this Sars Covid-19 picture:View attachment 516591
I am no molecular biologist, but the spike proteins appear to be attaching to the exosomes and the information transferred might be disrupting the routine function (which the are not actually sure what those function are). Needless to say not all exosomes are born alike and could have distinct function dependent or organ of origin. It is accurate that Covid-19 does not disrupt cellular activity of all organs equally, at the same rate, and some, not at all.
I think I will go with the best guess of the people that are molecular biologists, as that is their specialty. If they want to know how to properly design, market and install mill work or need a tactical plan to attack a fortified location, they can call me.

You misunderstand.
Exosomes are not mimicking spike proteins but instead are the real one the cells are expecting and built to accept.
So then they do not need or have a corona of spikes.
They only need or have 1.
The covid virus has the whole corona of spikes because it is not conscious so can not intentionally insert a spike into the cell receptor easily.
So instead it has to rely on random chance of one of hundreds of spikes accidentally making contact with a cell receptor.

But again, the point of this totally synthetic vaccine is to cause the immune system to trigger on the protein spike, the exact same spike that all exosomes use in order to gain access to a cell for legitimate reasons. That is incredibly risky.

And forget about flu vaccines.
These mRNA vaccines are nothing like a flu vaccine.
The flu vaccines simply use dead flu virus corpses.
We do not have to understand anything at all about how the immune system works in order to make a flu vaccine work
Jenner did it 200 years ago without even having a microscope.

But a totally man made, synthetic vaccine like mRNA vaccines, are entirely different.
We already know the immune system is becoming dangerously over active, and is what harms people like with Lupus, arthritis, HIV, diabetes, autism, etc. And the risk of death from covid-19 comes ONLY from an over active response by the immune system.
So then hyping the immune system even more, is incredibly risky and irresponsible.
We would not know or understand if with this fake synthetic vaccine, if something else we introduce with it, were to cause additional immune system sensitivities. This could be something we thought was harmless and just to hold the spike we intend as the trigger device. Anything artificial we add to this concocted vaccine could cause totally unexpected results. Never before have we ever done anything like this. This is not like any other vaccine ever made. This is the ultimate in hubris, for people who know very little about how the immune system works, to so confidently claim they know everything about the immune system they need to know in order to totally trick and manipulate it.
Even the inventor of mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone, says this is ridiculous. The risks are far higher than any possible good it could achieve.

But since the young and healthy are 400 times less likely to die from actual infection than the values Fauci used, then his 2.4 million dead for herd immunity last March, becomes only 6,000. So then herd immunity last March would have ended the epidemic without killing even as many as the vaccine has.

Not quite.
Starting with 15 million Jews before the Holocaust, and 6 million Jews killed by the Holocaust, that still left 9 million Jews after WWII was over.
What a lot of people do not realize is that Hitler was not targeting Jews any more than others he felt were a risk, like Gypsies or Slavs, and Jews he could trust, like the 100,000 Jews in the Wehrmacht, were left alone and families unharmed.
The fact those Jews who served were not harmed is why some of my relatives survived.
Were they traitors for fighting for Germany?
I don't think so because almost no one knew about the Holocaust at the time.
It was done in secret pretty much.
Everyone thought it was work camps, similar to what the US did to the Japanese Americans.

But I agree the Hitler comparison should be reserved for extremes.
6 million is still an astronomical number.
And even deliberately killing 1 person is a gazillion times worse than any harm words can do.
Extremes

Faun conflates Trump with Hitler as he suffers from severe TDS and is a fat loser.

I know the CDC is under reporting negatives to the vaccine because I had an extreme negative to the 2nd Moderna, and was sick for over 3 weeks.
But no one was interested in reporting my experience.
The CDC is merely echoing the numbers that are being reported.

I had COVID19 in March 2020, still have the antibodies. Donated gallons of blood that was used to help COVID patients. Is our Govt smarter than the Cleveland Clinic?

If you trust the recommendations of the Cleveland Clinic over the CDC, that perfectly fine.

The clinic says this research provides insight into how the immune system protects the body once a COVID-19 infection is confirmed.

During the study that was conducted on 52,238 employees in the Cleveland Clinic, the clinic says “not a single incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection was observed in previously infected participants with or
without vaccination.”

The clinic still recommends that anyone who can get the vaccine, should.

The Cleveland Clinic tells FOX 8, “We don’t know how long the immune system will protect against reinfection or protect against variants. We still recommend those eligible receive the vaccine. This study was conducted within the population of healthcare workers that are younger & healthier than the general population. It is safe to get the COVID-19 vaccine even if you have had previously tested positive for COVID-19.”

Prove that you trust them and get the vaccine.

New Topics

Forum List

Back