Why should I get the COVID vaccine

You misunderstand.
Exosomes are not mimicking spike proteins but instead are the real one the cells are expecting and built to accept.
So then they do not need or have a corona of spikes.
They only need or have 1.
The covid virus has the whole corona of spikes because it is not conscious so can not intentionally insert a spike into the cell receptor easily.
So instead it has to rely on random chance of one of hundreds of spikes accidentally making contact with a cell receptor.

But again, the point of this totally synthetic vaccine is to cause the immune system to trigger on the protein spike, the exact same spike that all exosomes use in order to gain access to a cell for legitimate reasons. That is incredibly risky.

And forget about flu vaccines.
These mRNA vaccines are nothing like a flu vaccine.
The flu vaccines simply use dead flu virus corpses.
We do not have to understand anything at all about how the immune system works in order to make a flu vaccine work
Jenner did it 200 years ago without even having a microscope.

But a totally man made, synthetic vaccine like mRNA vaccines, are entirely different.
We already know the immune system is becoming dangerously over active, and is what harms people like with Lupus, arthritis, HIV, diabetes, autism, etc. And the risk of death from covid-19 comes ONLY from an over active response by the immune system.
So then hyping the immune system even more, is incredibly risky and irresponsible.
We would not know or understand if with this fake synthetic vaccine, if something else we introduce with it, were to cause additional immune system sensitivities. This could be something we thought was harmless and just to hold the spike we intend as the trigger device. Anything artificial we add to this concocted vaccine could cause totally unexpected results. Never before have we ever done anything like this. This is not like any other vaccine ever made. This is the ultimate in hubris, for people who know very little about how the immune system works, to so confidently claim they know everything about the immune system they need to know in order to totally trick and manipulate it.
Even the inventor of mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone, says this is ridiculous. The risks are far higher than any possible good it could achieve.
You did not say vaccines were mimicking spike proteins. You said "reason the coronaviruses have corona spikes is that they mimic the spike used by exosomes" and I showed you exosomes do not come with spike proteins. If you had said that mRNA vaccines mimic the spike proteins that attack exosomes, I might have understood and possibly agreed, though I am not molecular biologist and neither are you and neither of us likely to write scholarly articles on the subject anytime soon. I have read that the exosomes you worry about have an average life of maybe 8 hours, and we already know, the outcome of being attacked by the spike proteins of the Coronavirus, imparting their RMA instructions, taking over function and tell the cells to replicate the virus instead of performing their original function, being communication or waste management is often bad and sometimes fatal.
The only reason I responded in the first place, was you seemed like a crackpot anti-vaxer trying to add science sounding voodoo, because some are susceptible to that kind of thing. Plus, the most cursory glance at the base material did not indicate the possibility that you had a clue.
If you don't want the Vaccine, don't take it, but you shouldn't be making up science to support your fears for other people, whether just prone to misstatement of basics or not having a clue as to what the basics are.

If you trust the recommendations of the Cleveland Clinic over the CDC, that perfectly fine.

Prove that you trust them and get the vaccine.

The CDC is saying ridiculously stupid things, and has been from the beginning.

Here is what the CDC site says about those who have recovered.
{...
Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19. Learn more about why getting vaccinated is a safer way to build protection than getting infected.
...}

The reason that is idiotic is that no immunity, whether from recovery or vaccination (which actually is recovery as well), can EVER prevent reinfection.
All immunity ever does is reduce symptoms. The immune system NEVER even starts to work until AFTER infection.
No studies even remotely hint that vaccination is nearly as good as recovery immunity, and studies from other coronaviruses like SARS, indicate covid-19 acquired immunity will be life long. It would be so unusual for covid recovery immunity to not be life long, as to be considered bizarre. So it is extremely irresponsible for the CDC to propagate such misinformation. But they have done so repeatedly. For example at one time they claimed there was no immunity to covid-19 at al, which then would make vaccines useless. Then they claimed immunity only lasted a month, as that is only as long as antibodies live. Which is incredibly ignorant, because then no immunity to any disease would last more than a month, and clearly most acquired immunities are life long, with the exception of pertussis and tetanus.

Every single doctor who is not a politician that I have read or talked to, said to NOT take the risk of the vaccine if you already have acquired immunity, since it is better than the vaccine immunity.

The CDC is saying ridiculously stupid things, and has been from the beginning.

Here is what the CDC site says about those who have recovered.
{...
Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19. Learn more about why getting vaccinated is a safer way to build protection than getting infected.
...}

The reason that is idiotic is that no immunity, whether from recovery or vaccination (which actually is recovery as well), can EVER prevent reinfection.
All immunity ever does is reduce symptoms. The immune system NEVER even starts to work until AFTER infection.
No studies even remotely hint that vaccination is nearly as good as recovery immunity, and studies from other coronaviruses like SARS, indicate covid-19 acquired immunity will be life long. It would be so unusual for covid recovery immunity to not be life long, as to be considered bizarre. So it is extremely irresponsible for the CDC to propagate such misinformation. But they have done so repeatedly. For example at one time they claimed there was no immunity to covid-19 at al, which then would make vaccines useless. Then they claimed immunity only lasted a month, as that is only as long as antibodies live. Which is incredibly ignorant, because then no immunity to any disease would last more than a month, and clearly most acquired immunities are life long, with the exception of pertussis and tetanus.

Every single doctor who is not a politician that I have read or talked to, said to NOT take the risk of the vaccine if you already have acquired immunity, since it is better than the vaccine immunity.

Why is the Cleveland Clinic also recommending that people with prior infection receive the vaccine?

From the OP article:
The Cleveland Clinic tells FOX 8, “We don’t know how long the immune system will protect against reinfection or protect against variants. We still recommend those eligible receive the vaccine. This study was conducted within the population of healthcare workers that are younger & healthier than the general population. It is safe to get the COVID-19 vaccine even if you have had previously tested positive for COVID-19.”

Are you implying that Cleveland Clinic doctors are actually politicians?

I had COVID19 in March 2020, still have the antibodies. Donated gallons of blood that was used to help COVID patients. Is our Govt smarter than the Cleveland Clinic?

You shall get the jab because Schwab, Rothschild, Gates & Satan want to murder you.
Pretty simple

You did not say vaccines were mimicking spike proteins. You said "reason the coronaviruses have corona spikes is that they mimic the spike used by exosomes" and I showed you exosomes do not come with spike proteins. If you had said that mRNA vaccines mimic the spike proteins that attack exosomes, I might have understood and possibly agreed, though I am not molecular biologist and neither are you and neither of us likely to write scholarly articles on the subject anytime soon. I have read that the exosomes you worry about have an average life of maybe 8 hours, and we already know, the outcome of being attacked by the spike proteins of the Coronavirus, imparting their RMA instructions, taking over function and tell the cells to replicate the virus instead of performing their original function, being communication or waste management is often bad and sometimes fatal.
The only reason I responded in the first place, was you seemed like a crackpot anti-vaxer trying to add science sounding voodoo, because some are susceptible to that kind of thing. Plus, the most cursory glance at the base material did not indicate the possibility that you had a clue.
If you don't want the Vaccine, don't take it, but you shouldn't be making up science to support your fears for other people, whether just prone to misstatement of basics or not having a clue as to what the basics are.

You still have this all wrong.
Spike proteins do NOT attack anything.
The whole point of a spike protein is that they are the key that unlocks the passage way into a cell.
That is why all exosomes must have a spike protein.
Otherwise the human cell would never open up and let it in.
But since exosomes are more intelligent than a virus, then only need one spike protein.
The spike protein itself is harmless.
All it does is activate the cell mechanism that allows entry.
I am not worried about any spike protein attacking anything, as that can never happen.

The history is that first there were natural exosomes, and they use a single spike protein as a key to unlock entry into a cell, so that information can be passed to it.
Then corona viruses somehow started mimicking these spike proteins, so they could then also get passage way into the cells.
And then in order to create a fake vaccine, the bio engineers decided to use a fake spike as the trigger for the immune system to target.
This was under the assumption that the immune system would then target any virus with a similar spike protein.

What I am worried about is that the vaccines are deliberately trying to cause the accident that it making covid-19 so deadly.
Which is an over response by the immune system.
With covid-19, it is not the virus that harms anyone, but the immune system cytokine storm, that can macerate healthy lung tissue, filling the lungs with fluid, and making it impossible to breath.
And if these synthetic vaccines that sensitize the immune system to attack a virus due to its protein spikes, it becomes possible that they could train the immune system to attack all protein spikes, including the one on the exosomes.
And if that happens, any place with exosomes could become targeted by the immune system and destroyed, unnecessarily.

The fact exosomes are short lived, is irrelevant.
The point is exosomes are produced by cells mostly when they are under attack.
So if these vaccines get the immune system to over react and attack normal exosomes, then our own cells will start producing far more exosomes as a call for help, and that then could cause a runaway acceleration of over responses by the immune system.

Obviously the concerns are NOT from anti-vaxers or else the FDA would have approved these mRNA vaccines, and they haven't.
In fact, the inventor of mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone has issued warnings about how easily they can cause problems and how he has already seen some deaths cause by the spike protein not being attached well enough.

Why is the Cleveland Clinic also recommending that people with prior infection receive the vaccine?

From the OP article:

Are you implying that Cleveland Clinic doctors are actually politicians?

Yes.
The Cleveland Clinic that is government funded, is going parrot a political line, based on whatever those who fund them want.

You still have this all wrong.
Spike proteins do NOT attack anything.
The whole point of a spike protein is that they are the key that unlocks the passage way into a cell.
That is why all exosomes must have a spike protein.
Otherwise the human cell would never open up and let it in.
But since exosomes are more intelligent than a virus, then only need one spike protein.
The spike protein itself is harmless.
All it does is activate the cell mechanism that allows entry.
I am not worried about any spike protein attacking anything, as that can never happen.

The history is that first there were natural exosomes, and they use a single spike protein as a key to unlock entry into a cell, so that information can be passed to it.
Then corona viruses somehow started mimicking these spike proteins, so they could then also get passage way into the cells.
And then in order to create a fake vaccine, the bio engineers decided to use a fake spike as the trigger for the immune system to target.
This was under the assumption that the immune system would then target any virus with a similar spike protein.

What I am worried about is that the vaccines are deliberately trying to cause the accident that it making covid-19 so deadly.
Which is an over response by the immune system.
With covid-19, it is not the virus that harms anyone, but the immune system cytokine storm, that can macerate healthy lung tissue, filling the lungs with fluid, and making it impossible to breath.
And if these synthetic vaccines that sensitize the immune system to attack a virus due to its protein spikes, it becomes possible that they could train the immune system to attack all protein spikes, including the one on the exosomes.
And if that happens, any place with exosomes could become targeted by the immune system and destroyed, unnecessarily.

The fact exosomes are short lived, is irrelevant.
The point is exosomes are produced by cells mostly when they are under attack.
So if these vaccines get the immune system to over react and attack normal exosomes, then our own cells will start producing far more exosomes as a call for help, and that then could cause a runaway acceleration of over responses by the immune system.

Obviously the concerns are NOT from anti-vaxers or else the FDA would have approved these mRNA vaccines, and they haven't.
In fact, the inventor of mRNA vaccines, Dr. Robert Malone has issued warnings about how easily they can cause problems and how he has already seen some deaths cause by the spike protein not being attached well enough.
There is nothing, I saw that said all exosomes had to have spike proteins. The first diagram of an exosome I pictured (even from Wikipedia), did not show any. It is not true that exosomes are only pruduced when the cell is under attack. I really doubt, you have a clue as to what you are talking about and probably need to stay off right wing anti-vax and conspiracy sight, as they have warped your perspective. Hope you will not be able to sway any mindless chumps to take you seriously. I am confident you will not find them on here. As ill-informed as you are, you just aren't very persuasive in you delivery.

There is nothing, I saw that said all exosomes had to have spike proteins. The first diagram of an exosome I pictured (even from Wikipedia), did not show any. It is not true that exosomes are only pruduced when the cell is under attack. I really doubt, you have a clue as to what you are talking about and probably need to stay off right wing anti-vax and conspiracy sight, as they have warped your perspective. Hope you will not be able to sway any mindless chumps to take you seriously. I am confident you will not find them on here. As ill-informed as you are, you just aren't very persuasive in you delivery.

Wrong.
The whole point of a spike protein is that it can be inserted into an orifice that will then allow access in to a cell.
These ACE2 receptor sites are intended for allowing exosomes access, but the corona viruses can mimic the function of exosomes.
The whole purpose of the virus spike is to mimic the entry request protein spike of the exosome.
{...
Both SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV enter host cells via the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor, which is expressed in various human organs.
...}

The point being that normal exosome are very similar to viruses in some ways, with the only difference being the cargo is bad instead of good.
And that matters because they manufactured mRNA vaccines could easily cause the immune system to start targeting our own exosomes, which surely would be fatal.

And no, I did NOT say that exosomes are only produced to warn of an attack.
There are many different kinds.
The only reason I mentioned that exosome are released when a cell is stressed by an attack, is that if the attack is actually from the immune system, this production of exosomes would greatly accelerate an attack by our own immune system.

And you are writing like an idiot. First of all I am far more left wing than anyone else on the whole board, and second is I never go to any right wing sites except this one. And I am about to dump this one because of people so partisan, like you, that you obviously are not thinking straight at all. The idea an epidemic should become political is just incredibly stupid, and yet you are trying to do just that.

The empirical reality that is finally being accepted by many Republicans, even as the "pc" faction clings to its destructive ideological dogma.

GOP sees widening rift over promoting Covid shots​

While top Republicans pleaded with people to get vaccinated, others downplayed the threat of a Covid-19 resurgence. The Republican Party is being torn apart by the debate over whether to more aggressively promote Covid-19 vaccines, pitting those alarmed by the virus’ resurgence against a faction that has spent weeks sowing fear about the immunization push.
That wariness among much of the Republican Party, borne out in 11 interviews with GOP policymakers, could further complicate the pandemic response as the Delta variant drives up case counts and hospitalizations while fewer Americans line up for shots. The deteriorating situation is likely to weigh heaviest on GOP voters: eight of the 10 states where Covid-19 hospitalizations were rising fastest are led by Republican governors.
Paranoidal delusion, driven by hyper-partisan hysteria, is a formidable impediment to informed, socially-responsible behavior:
“It's incredibly obvious, isn't it?
A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids,
without the knowledge of the individual, certainly without any choice.
That's the way your hard-core Commie works.”

I got the Trump vaccine; your attempts to honor-thieve is noted!!

Greg

Why should I get the covid vaccine?

It's my body my choice, yep you have a point there.
It's my right not to get a vaccine that has not been fully approved, might have something there.
My freedom, well your freedom is not absolute, but let's go with that anyway.
I'm old and going to die anyway, who cares?

You're right on all the above but if you have any respect for yourself, family, friends and people you work with whom you might spread the disease to you just might want to consider the vaccine.

Only two reason's you should not get it:

You have a health problem that your doctor said maybe you should not get it.

You live on a mountain or some very rural area where you never come in contact with anyone except to receive deliveries of your basic needs.

I don't believe it's against my religion, that's just a cop out.

Why should I get the covid vaccine?

It's my body my choice, yep you have a point there.
It's my right not to get a vaccine that has not been fully approved, might have something there.
My freedom, well your freedom is not absolute, but let's go with that anyway.
I'm old and going to die anyway, who cares?

You're right on all the above but if you have any respect for yourself, family, friends and people you work with whom you might spread the disease to you just might want to consider the vaccine.

Only two reason's you should not get it:

You have a health problem that your doctor said maybe you should not get it.

You live on a mountain or some very rural area where you never come in contact with anyone except to receive deliveries of your basic needs.

I don't believe it's against my religion, that's just a cop out.

So then according to you, the fact it is not really fully tested and is just an experiment that is not FDA approved, does not matter to you?
Do you often experiment with dangerous and unapproved drugs?

So then according to you, the fact it is not really fully tested and is just an experiment that is not FDA approved, does not matter to you?
Do you often experiment with dangerous and unapproved drugs?
So then according to you, you in fact have respect for no one, correct? Or you must live as a hermit.
How many experimental drugs do you suppose I had in the military from 1967-1971? A couple if I remember right.
Smallpox and polio perhaps back in the 50's.

So then according to you, you in fact have respect for no one, correct? Or you must live as a hermit.
How many experimental drugs do you suppose I had in the military from 1967-1971? A couple if I remember right.
Smallpox and polio perhaps back in the 50's.

Wrong.
Traditional vaccines are NOT experimental drugs and are well proven traditional treatments.
Even before Jenner perfected vaccines around 200 years ago, there was an ancient tradition of variolation using dead or weakened effluent from disease sores, going back thousands of years.

But mRNA vaccines are totally experimental, not properly tested, and with huge potential to go wrong.

Wrong.
The whole point of a spike protein is that it can be inserted into an orifice that will then allow access in to a cell.
These ACE2 receptor sites are intended for allowing exosomes access, but the corona viruses can mimic the function of exosomes.
The whole purpose of the virus spike is to mimic the entry request protein spike of the exosome.
{...
Both SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV enter host cells via the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor, which is expressed in various human organs.
...}

The point being that normal exosome are very similar to viruses in some ways, with the only difference being the cargo is bad instead of good.
And that matters because they manufactured mRNA vaccines could easily cause the immune system to start targeting our own exosomes, which surely would be fatal.

And no, I did NOT say that exosomes are only produced to warn of an attack.
There are many different kinds.
The only reason I mentioned that exosome are released when a cell is stressed by an attack, is that if the attack is actually from the immune system, this production of exosomes would greatly accelerate an attack by our own immune system.

And you are writing like an idiot. First of all I am far more left wing than anyone else on the whole board, and second is I never go to any right wing sites except this one. And I am about to dump this one because of people so partisan, like you, that you obviously are not thinking straight at all. The idea an epidemic should become political is just incredibly stupid, and yet you are trying to do just that.
Bye. Hope you enjoy the next message board, you try, and it is bland enough and in agreement enough to keep you satisfied.

This thread is not about Adolf Hitler and anyone who brings him up again will be kicked out of the thread along with those who already have been

Bye. Hope you enjoy the next message board, you try, and it is bland enough and in agreement enough to keep you satisfied.

It is very simple, so I don't understand why you don't get it.
The way corona viruses work is their spike proteins mimic the protein spike of an exosome, so that they are let into the cell.
Corona viruses do not have the ability to force their way in otherwise.

If you don't get the description I wrote, then maybe an image will work better.
This shows 5 stages of how a corona virus mimics an exosome and is let into the cell by an ACE2 receptor whose purpose is to let in exosomes.

ijms-21-05224-ag.png

It is very simple, so I don't understand why you don't get it.
The way corona viruses work is their spike proteins mimic the protein spike of an exosome, so that they are let into the cell.
Corona viruses do not have the ability to force their way in otherwise.

If you don't get the description I wrote, then maybe an image will work better.
This shows 5 stages of how a corona virus mimics an exosome and is let into the cell by an ACE2 receptor whose purpose is to let in exosomes.

ijms-21-05224-ag.png
Dude, you are laughable. I showed you picture of and exosome and picture of spike proteins. The difference between a spike protein in shape and function is dramatic. They do not look the same. One doesn't mimic the other. You have the wrong concept. The spike protein attaches itself to the outside of exosome structures, delivering new instructions and taking over the exosome to replicate the virus. Nice cartoon drawings you found, but you missed the point of them and came up with a wrong function. The vaccine introduces structure that act like the spike protein, once attached, preventing the Coronal virus spike proteins from becomeing attached and starting their reproductive process. I am no further down the road to this subject than high school biology, but you never got past elementary understanding.

Dude, you are laughable. I showed you picture of and exosome and picture of spike proteins. The difference between a spike protein in shape and function is dramatic. They do not look the same. One doesn't mimic the other. You have the wrong concept. The spike protein attaches itself to the outside of exosome structures, delivering new instructions and taking over the exosome to replicate the virus. Nice cartoon drawings you found, but you missed the point of them and came up with a wrong function. The vaccine introduces structure that act like the spike protein, once attached, preventing the Coronal virus spike proteins from becomeing attached and starting their reproductive process. I am no further down the road to this subject than high school biology, but you never got past elementary understanding.

Wrong.
The spike protein is the key inserted into the ACE2 receptor in order to unlock it.
Exosomes and corona viruses have the same spike protein.
They only look different because the exosome only needs one spike and is much smaller then a whole virus with a corona of spikes.
This image has both exosomes and covid corona virus in it.
The exosomes are Ang 1-9, Ang 1-7, Angll, Exo, and AT1R.
The corona viruses are S1 and MV.

fcell-09-640723-g001.jpg

Your analysis of how the vaccine works, "the vaccine introduces structure that act like the spike protein, once attached, preventing the Coronal virus spike proteins from becoming attached and starting their reproductive process", can't be right because that would just plug entry points into existing cells, and not new cells grown in the future, after the vaccine was gone. Plugging these ACE2 receptors would then also prevent exosome entry, thus preventing any sort of regulation of cells by the body.

No, the point of the vaccine has to be to train the immune system in how to identify and attack invading corona viruses, and that is accomplished by injecting deliberately irritating molecules, that have a corona spike protein on them to help identify them. The vaccine just trains the immune system to attack future irritating molecules with corona spike proteins.

The way vaccines and antibodies work is very different from exosomes and the virus that mimics them.
Here is a diagram on how that works.
The green antigen is the corona virus.
R.a59823cd0e17ad48240ebe39666a71f7

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back