What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why should I get the COVID vaccine

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I had COVID19 in March 2020, still have the antibodies. Donated gallons of blood that was used to help COVID patients. Is our Govt smarter than the Cleveland Clinic?

Last edited:

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
tick.....tick.....tick.......

It was ALL about population control....they called it "sustainability"

C-ya !!

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I had COVID19 in March 2020, still have the antibodies. Donated gallons of blood that was used to help COVID patients. Is our Govt smarter than the Cleveland Clinic?
Probably the best hospital in the universe. But libturds still know more.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Roll them bones, dude, and good luck to ya.

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Eh?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Don't. Stay in a red state.

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I live in MA. You didn’t even know where Boston is. Ha ha dumb leftist

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I took a selfie after I got mine

EX2izUbX0AYktZV.jpeg

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I grew third leg after my two shots, no wait that's my penis...Don't get the shotz convince me to change my mind.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Eh?
Dude. I've talked with you for a year and a half now. You are mainly going to what you want to do or not do, in this case. Not going to try to change your mind. Just wishing you luck with your gamble, as every decision regarding personal health care is a gamble. So, roll them bones, as in throw the dice. You're in command of the throw. Hope you don't come up "craps".

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Eh?
Dude. I've talked with you for a year and a half now. You are mainly going to what you want to do or not do, in this case. Not going to try to change your mind. Just wishing you luck with your gamble, as every decision regarding personal health care is a gamble. So, roll them bones, as in throw the dice. You're in command of the throw. Hope you don't come up "craps".
Cleveland Clinic is fairly reputable?

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I grew third leg after my two shots, no wait that's my penis...Don't get the shotz convince me to change my mind.
Will you identify as a man now?

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score

What's the SCIENCE???

Greg

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I live in MA. You didn’t even know where Boston is. Ha ha dumb leftist
Lol. God she is dumber than a bag of hammers. And what a yammering nuisance. Stuff a sock in the mouth nuisance.

This dope caused a country to slam shut because of her TDS

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List