Why schools in the United States should not re-open this fall.

How many teachers have died, in the same time frame, from the ordinary flu?

Isn't it up to the parents and grandparents how to handle their specific situation?

Really?
I don't think even the CDC could entertain your stupid question.
And "parents and grandparents" aren't equipped to handle a PANDEMIC.
Look up the word. It's not just the flu when it's beyond an EPIDEMIC.

The numbers are a total joke. Wake the hell up. But even based on the fraudulent official numbers, the CDC recently said that the death count has been declining and they said now it is on the threshold of an epidemic rather than a pandemic.

(not that I trust anything they say, but the point is even according to THEM its close to just an epidemic.) Now, answer the question Markle asked you instead of dodging it.

Since you are too lazy to post a link to your comment, I did:

"Mortality attributed to COVID-19 decreased compared to last week and is currently at the epidemic threshold but will likely increase as additional death certificates are processed."""

You might have a point about the numbers being wrong if the numbers were coming from a single source.
But they are not.
Input is coming from individual county and state health departments such as this one:

and being compiled by different sources that line up closely with each other, such as Johns Hopkins and the CDC:

And I don't answer questions that even the questioner can't answer, trying to be clever.
Markle's head is up his/her ass.

I knew you would ignore the main point and instead focus on the last sentence which you bolded, so predictable.

And I never said that there was only one source for the death count, it doesn't change the reality that NON-Covid deaths are being counted with the Covid deaths, if the person allegedly tested positive, and they are also counting "probable" or "presumed" deaths, even without testing.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of red flags surrounding this whole thing, and at this point one really has to be either ignorant or willfully blind to not see this for the massive scam that it is. It makes me wonder if you guys actually believe it or if you're just going along with it because you know where this is all leading.

You left out the part which is their final analysis for the week.
I didn't edit, YOU did.

So, post your "red flags".
Don't hold back.
So far all you've done is yak, yak, yak.

I don't care about their analysis of the future, because as I said in my previous post, I don't trust anything from them. I was just responding to your post to Markle where you ranted about this not being comparable to the flu because it's a "pandemic" rather than an epidemic, and my point was that even according to THEM, it is on the threshold of just an epidemic, because the death count has been declining for weeks.

And I'm sorry, dupe, but my time is precious and I'm not going to take time out of my day to catch you up on the last six months and ALL the red flags and issues related to this whole thing, it would take far too long. But for now I will sum it up with this. This thing is being used as a pretext for numerous draconian globalist agendas, including massive surveillance, mandatory vaccinations, ID2020 and eventually biometric tracking devices, digital currency so the government will be able to track everything, eventually a cashless society, the continued destruction of our human rights, privacy and freedom, Agenda 2030 and all of this is leading to their final agenda, the New World order.

But don't take my word for it, they openly admit that everything is going to change, and they call it "The Great Reset." Here's something for you to watch:

Last edited:
Three Arizona teachers who shared a classroom got coronavirus. One of them died
By Jennifer Henderson, CNN 1 hr ago

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

Gregorich reiterated the three teachers were careful and still got Covid-19.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

Should all grocery stores be closed because store workers got corona and died.

Police officers died of Corona so abolish all cops

People in the military died of corona so give away all the weapons.

Keep snorting that heroin doofy
So you're okay with spreading the pandemic without consideration of children, teachers, parents and the wider community? Students spend 6 hours inside. That's long enough to contact the virus. Grocers wear masks, but not enough customers do. Do you?

How many Children died from China Virus this year?

Now tell us how many children died of the Flu this year?

You don't think far enough to realize your worry is irrational.

Such a fucking idiot.
It's not about kids dying.
It's about kids being super-spreaders, creating an exponential community spread that their local/regional hospitals may not be able to handle or control.
We don't want them to become death panels, deciding who gets care/breathing machines and who doesn't.
And not just hospitals but doctors and nurses in private practice being overwhelmed.
“Super spreaders” and other buzz words such as worst case scenario have all failed to materialize and are solely in play to induce do nothing and hide panic

Uh-huh.
I invented that term, too, you know.

Florida reports 15,300 new COVID-19 cases — a record for one day anywhere in the U.S.
July 12, 2020 11:39 AM Updated 1 hour 16 minutes ago
Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/co...rce=pushly&intcid=pushly_599760#storylink=cpy

This is what is happening in Florida.
Their sorry-assed governor is the reason why.
The positives have tripled because the number of tests has tripled
No matter how often you choose to omit or ignore that FACT it still remain a fact
Testing neither causes nor spreads the pandemic. Negligence does.

buttercup
Still waiting for the "red flags"....

Yeah I heard you the first three times, dupe. You are not the boss of me, and you don't get to tell me what to do, whether it's to wear a mask or catch you up on the last 6 months, or anything else. You are the worst kind of person, because you (knowingly or not) HELP the criminal globalists behind these scams get away with their authoritarian anti-human agendas. So I hold not only them responsible, but useful idiots like you as well who do their work for them… eagerly.

Instead of what would end up being a book, I did a short summary a couple posts up, in post #221, on what this scamdemic is being used as a pretext for. And that's not even a complete list, those are just some of their agendas.

Keeping kids out of school for a year is NOT THE END OF THEIR EDUCATION! First things, first, you kill the virus, then you send the kids back to school.

You send kids back to school when it is SAFE to do so. You wouldn't send kids to school in a Hurricane, Tornado, Air Raid, or a Nuclear attack would you? You hunker down, Isolate, defeat the virus, then restart the schools.

So you think that the kids just teach themselves?

You actually believe there are no adults there who aren't at risk for the virus?

Wow.

You seem to also think that it's ok to infect kids who will get very sick and possibly die or have life long problems because of the virus simply because a high rate of them won't experience that.

Wow.

You also don't seem to understand that the kids who don't have a hard time with it will spread it to everyone in their homes and wherever they go thus causing the virus to keep spreading through the nation making it nearly impossible to control and eradicate. Causing much more harm to our nation and our people.

Wow.

Your excuses and rationalizations are lame.
Not one single healthy child in America died of covid, those that did had organ failure or cancer before getting covid

So yea schools should open, if the faggot teachers union objects they can find employment elsewhere

I couldn't get past the lie in the first sentence.

When I encounter a lie, I stop reading. I don't believe anything after the lie so there's no reason to keep reading.

By lying you violated the 8th commandment. Shame on you.

You are totally beyond sick. You seem to believe it's ok to kill a child who has preexisting conditions.

How pro life of you.

Your statement is nothing but a lie.

There are many other perfectly healthy children who have died of the virus.

I find it disgusting that you don't believe that we need to protect the most vulnerable in our nation. Children with health problems who will probably die if they contracted the disease. You don't seem to have any problem with that.

You have no right to kill a child simply for your own personal, political or economic gain.

How about you sacrifice your child before you demand someone sacrifice theirs?

And you claim to be a christian.

Your god and jesus may forgive you but I won't. Neither would the parents of those kids. Or the kids of parents who died because you sent the kids to school to get the virus to bring home to kill their parents.

You aren't a real christian. No matter what you say or post. You are a fake christian who makes all real christian look bad. You use the christian god and his son to your own personal convenience and benefit.

You may be able to lie about yourself here on earth but when you die and meet up with St. Peter, he's going to laugh at you in your face then send you straight to hell. Where you belong.
Simple, if you have pre existing conditions and don't feel safe, stay home.

Tell that to the thousands of people who work in the schools.

That is such a stupid and irresponsible statement.

So you're perfectly fine with children getting that virus then spreading it around all over the place to kill more people, do more harm to our nation and economy and keep it raging out of control.

Take a science class or read a book. A virus doesn't just stay in one place in one person. It spreads.

All of this started with just ONE person in china. One person had the virus and spread it so that it's now a pandemic. It's out of control in America, Brazil and other nations.

It started in America with just ONE person in Kirkland Washington at the end of January. By March, most of the nation was shut down. In just over one month it went from one person to shutting down the nation.

What do you think it will do if we open the schools?

What is the problem with home schooling? You conservatives have been boasting and raving about it for decades. Now all of a sudden, home schooling is bad and you want to send all the kids back to the public schools. Schools you hate.

There are countless free home schooling programs on line that kids have been doing for nearly 2 decades now. It's been working out very well thus far.

What's the problem with home schooling now?
Not one single damn thing. I would be super happy if ALL of our children were home schooled. We would be a whole hell of a lot better off. We would have people who could think for themselves and not need to be lead around like sheep.
We would not be better off with home schooling because then the parent or parents could not work leading to poverty
Well, that's one way of looking at it. Many people home school and don't live in poverty.

Keeping kids out of school for a year is NOT THE END OF THEIR EDUCATION! First things, first, you kill the virus, then you send the kids back to school.

You send kids back to school when it is SAFE to do so. You wouldn't send kids to school in a Hurricane, Tornado, Air Raid, or a Nuclear attack would you? You hunker down, Isolate, defeat the virus, then restart the schools.

You actually believe there are no adults there who aren't at risk for the virus?

Wow.

You seem to also think that it's ok to infect kids who will get very sick and possibly die or have life long problems because of the virus simply because a high rate of them won't experience that.

Wow.

You also don't seem to understand that the kids who don't have a hard time with it will spread it to everyone in their homes and wherever they go thus causing the virus to keep spreading through the nation making it nearly impossible to control and eradicate. Causing much more harm to our nation and our people.

Wow.

Not one single healthy child in America died of covid, those that did had organ failure or cancer before getting covid

So yea schools should open, if the faggot teachers union objects they can find employment elsewhere

When I encounter a lie, I stop reading. I don't believe anything after the lie so there's no reason to keep reading.

You are totally beyond sick. You seem to believe it's ok to kill a child who has preexisting conditions.

How pro life of you.

I find it disgusting that you don't believe that we need to protect the most vulnerable in our nation. Children with health problems who will probably die if they contracted the disease. You don't seem to have any problem with that.

You have no right to kill a child simply for your own personal, political or economic gain.

Your god and jesus may forgive you but I won't. Neither would the parents of those kids. Or the kids of parents who died because you sent the kids to school to get the virus to bring home to kill their parents.

You aren't a real christian. No matter what you say or post. You are a fake christian who makes all real christian look bad. You use the christian god and his son to your own personal convenience and benefit.

You may be able to lie about yourself here on earth but when you die and meet up with St. Peter, he's going to laugh at you in your face then send you straight to hell. Where you belong.

So you're perfectly fine with children getting that virus then spreading it around all over the place to kill more people, do more harm to our nation and economy and keep it raging out of control.

Take a science class or read a book. A virus doesn't just stay in one place in one person. It spreads.

All of this started with just ONE person in china. One person had the virus and spread it so that it's now a pandemic. It's out of control in America, Brazil and other nations.

It started in America with just ONE person in Kirkland Washington at the end of January. By March, most of the nation was shut down. In just over one month it went from one person to shutting down the nation.

What is the problem with home schooling? You conservatives have been boasting and raving about it for decades. Now all of a sudden, home schooling is bad and you want to send all the kids back to the public schools. Schools you hate.

There are countless free home schooling programs on line that kids have been doing for nearly 2 decades now. It's been working out very well thus far.

Not one single damn thing. I would be super happy if ALL of our children were home schooled. We would be a whole hell of a lot better off. We would have people who could think for themselves and not need to be lead around like sheep.

So then why not advocate for home schooling until the virus is brought under control?

Teachers can teach by remote and kids can still get their education.

People are safe. The virus isn't made worse.

It's a win/win.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

How pro life of you.

So then why not advocate for home schooling until the virus is brought under control?

It's a win/win.
Please give a specific number of deaths per year/week/month for when the virus would be considered "under control".

Re-opening schools in the United States this fall, could double the infection and death rate in the country.
Why can we not hire student teachers? Aged 21-25 and have them monitor the classroom and learns as regular teachers teach via Zoom? 40% of students in LA didn’t do a lick of work once restrictions started. This causes depression and suicidal tendencies in some kids and laziness and lack of work ethic in many. There has to be a middle ground and I do not believe that deaths would double. My kids are hanging with friends daily in massive groups.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

How pro life of you.

It's a win/win.
It’s a lose/lose as most cannot learn well remotely. Not every kid has a PC and drive to log in daily and do their assignments.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

How pro life of you.

It's a win/win.
Please give a specific number of deaths per year/week/month for when the virus would be considered "under control".
She cannot. She is an uneducated leftist and a liar. If teachers want to teach remotely only their compensation should be cut in half.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

How pro life of you.

It's a win/win.
She cannot. She is an uneducated leftist and a liar. If teachers want to teach remotely only their compensation should be cut in half.
I guess they believe the Flu is under control too. Why do people think we can control a virus?!? It's frustrating.

OK, so they may need to add an air purification system to circulate and purify the air.
Or just add an HVAC system? Whatever makes sense.

Couldn't cost more than a couple of billion dollars. Get started now, the first one might be ready by September.

Of 2025. Maybe.

Might not have enough of these for every classroom, but they should help, if available:
1594591457914.png

Germ Guardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier, UV Light Sanitizer, Eliminates Germs, Filters Allergies, Pets, Pollen, Smoke, Dust, Mold, Odors, Quiet 22 inch 5-in-1 Air Purifier for Home AC4300WPT

If I typed that bogus name I would be the only person on the internet typing that and you would easily have my IP. You could post the link to the info yourself, but since it doesn't exist you can't.

See I know what you can do before you even think, but don't stop as I live for dipshits like you
This kid died from corona but he already had a failed kidney transplant so he must have been on dialysis but they left that out

If he had a kidney TRANSPLANT, he was on drugs to suppress his immune system!

Three Arizona teachers who shared a classroom got coronavirus. One of them died
By Jennifer Henderson, CNN 1 hr ago

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

Gregorich reiterated the three teachers were careful and still got Covid-19.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

How many teachers have died, in the same time frame, from the ordinary flu?

Isn't it up to the parents and grandparents how to handle their specific situation?

Really?
I don't think even the CDC could entertain your stupid question.
And "parents and grandparents" aren't equipped to handle a PANDEMIC.
Look up the word. It's not just the flu when it's beyond an EPIDEMIC.

Do you mean that parents and grandparents have not handled their personal situation over all these years with regard to the common flu or any other communicable disease?

The death rate is under half what they are claiming and 60000 less would be dead if retarded governors didn't require nursing homes to take infected patients

That was not governorS. It was Gov. Cuomo of New York State who cost the lives of thousands of elderly in New York State.

So, the takeaway from this is that masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers don't work.

Masks definitely do not work except to keep some dust particles out when cutting the grass or changing brake pads. If the obese person who had diabetes, asthma, low Vitamin D, low oxygen from wearing a mask, and who know what else died after clowns in the hospital did not administer hydroxychloroquine and ZINC which has proven to cure viruses in patients, and instead put the patient on a breathing tube which successful kills patients most of the time, had a mask, the patient most likely touched and readjusted the mask multiple times a minute. So the gloves might have prevented germs from getting under the fingernails, which is their main purpose because it is almost impossible to wash that area, the germs ended up in concentrated doses in the mask and is inhaled right into the brain basically.

It has been mentioned in this thread, but it is weird there is no plan to install UV lights indoors and uses dedicated air purifiers which would kill the Kung Flu and other seasonal flu viruses.

Let teachers teach behind an impenetrable glass and have zero contact with kids. That's a start. I think it's more than wise. If you disagree you are a total idiot unable to think properly.

The death rate is under half what they are claiming and 60000 less would be dead if retarded governors didn't require nursing homes to take infected patients

That was not governorS. It was Gov. Cuomo of New York State who cost the lives of thousands of elderly in New York State.
Wrong it was 5 democratic governors

Governors Andrew Cuomo (D-N.Y.), Gretchen Whitmer (D-Mich.), Gavin Newsom (D-Calif.), Tom Wolf (D-Pa.), and Phil Murphy (D-N.J.). All ordered covid positive patients into nursing homes

Florida reports 15,300 new COVID-19 cases — a record for one day anywhere in the U.S.
Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/co...rce=pushly&intcid=pushly_599760#storylink=cpy
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article244173462.html?utm_source=pushly&intcid=pushly_599760

As you know, deaths per million are the relevant factor. Allow me to inform you.

2020-07-12%20States-X2.jpg

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/co...2.html?utm_source=pushly&intcid=pushly_599760

As you know, deaths per million are the relevant factor. Allow me to inform you.

2020-07-12%20States-X2.jpg
Great now all we need are 300 million more positive cases and this will be over............

Help spread covid please

Forum List

Back