Why schools in the United States should not re-open this fall.

IMHO there need to be an "infrastructure" funding initiative to improve HVAC systems in schools.
Apparently the virus thrives indoors.
So whatever they can do to reduce the viral loads in HVAC systems would be well worth it.
Schools need to open, but safely.

What HVAC? I'm dead serious: there are schools in this area that do not actually HAVE any HVAC system...just hot-water heating systems (usually baseboards).
OK, so they may need to add an air purification system to circulate and purify the air.
Or just add an HVAC system? Whatever makes sense.

I've thought similarly. Hospitals have these types of systems on their OR's. Suck it up and out. Wouldn't want it as part of an hvac system as those recirculate air, but it is a doable thing. Costly, but logistically possible.

So these schools need to upgrade their HVAC/ventilation systems to make them more efficient and safe.
They need money to do this.
And they are caught in Trump's bullshit of not getting any federal funding if they don't open in August.

They're not hvac systems, these would be completely separate ducting, blowers etc.

And maybe if they said, "Hey, let's put these in and we'll open" there would be some movement.

I don't have a "side" in this particular issue. If a given teacher has a comorbity factor I get it. If they don't they don't. It does not seem to me at this point, however, that even with a system like this and some basic sense, this would clear the roadblocks here.

How many teachers have died, in the same time frame, from the ordinary flu?

Isn't it up to the parents and grandparents how to handle their specific situation?

Really?
I don't think even the CDC could entertain your stupid question.
And "parents and grandparents" aren't equipped to handle a PANDEMIC.
Look up the word. It's not just the flu when it's beyond an EPIDEMIC.

The numbers are a total joke. Wake the hell up. But even based on the fraudulent official numbers, the CDC recently said that the death count has been declining and they said now it is on the threshold of an epidemic rather than a pandemic.

(not that I trust anything they say, but the point is even according to THEM its close to just an epidemic.) Now, answer the question Markle asked you instead of dodging it.

Since you are too lazy to post a link to your comment, I did:

"Mortality attributed to COVID-19 decreased compared to last week and is currently at the epidemic threshold but will likely increase as additional death certificates are processed."""

You might have a point about the numbers being wrong if the numbers were coming from a single source.
But they are not.
Input is coming from individual county and state health departments such as this one:

and being compiled by different sources that line up closely with each other, such as Johns Hopkins and the CDC:

And I don't answer questions that even the questioner can't answer, trying to be clever.
Markle's head is up his/her ass.

I knew you would ignore the main point and instead focus on the last sentence which you bolded, so predictable.

And I never said that there was only one source for the death count, it doesn't change the reality that NON-Covid deaths are being counted with the Covid deaths, if the person allegedly tested positive, and they are also counting "probable" or "presumed" deaths, even without testing.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of red flags surrounding this whole thing, and at this point one really has to be either ignorant or willfully blind to not see this for the massive scam that it is. It makes me wonder if you guys actually believe it or if you're just going along with it because you know where this is all leading.

If COVID is reduced to an epidemic by the CDC, that just means every other country in the world DID SOMETHING about it except us!
LOL
And that would be fucking true.
Trump is a gutless coward who has screwed himself for re-election.
200,000 dead by September.
Probably 250,000 dead by November.

IMHO there need to be an "infrastructure" funding initiative to improve HVAC systems in schools.
Apparently the virus thrives indoors.
So whatever they can do to reduce the viral loads in HVAC systems would be well worth it.
Schools need to open, but safely.

What HVAC? I'm dead serious: there are schools in this area that do not actually HAVE any HVAC system...just hot-water heating systems (usually baseboards).
OK, so they may need to add an air purification system to circulate and purify the air.
Or just add an HVAC system? Whatever makes sense.

I've thought similarly. Hospitals have these types of systems on their OR's. Suck it up and out. Wouldn't want it as part of an hvac system as those recirculate air, but it is a doable thing. Costly, but logistically possible.

So these schools need to upgrade their HVAC/ventilation systems to make them more efficient and safe.
They need money to do this.
And they are caught in Trump's bullshit of not getting any federal funding if they don't open in August.

They're not hvac systems, these would be completely separate ducting, blowers etc.

And maybe if they said, "Hey, let's put these in and we'll open" there would be some movement.

I don't have a "side" in this particular issue. If a given teacher has a comorbity factor I get it. If they don't they don't. It does not seem to me at this point, however, that even with a system like this and some basic sense, this would clear the roadblocks here.

Plenty.
And then this sad news.
With No End in Sight to the Coronavirus, Some Teachers Are Retiring Rather Than Going Back to School

Isn't it up to the parents and grandparents how to handle their specific situation?

Really?

The numbers are a total joke. Wake the hell up. But even based on the fraudulent official numbers, the CDC recently said that the death count has been declining and they said now it is on the threshold of an epidemic rather than a pandemic.

(not that I trust anything they say, but the point is even according to THEM its close to just an epidemic.) Now, answer the question Markle asked you instead of dodging it.

"Mortality attributed to COVID-19 decreased compared to last week and is currently at the epidemic threshold but will likely increase as additional death certificates are processed."""

You might have a point about the numbers being wrong if the numbers were coming from a single source.
But they are not.
Input is coming from individual county and state health departments such as this one:

and being compiled by different sources that line up closely with each other, such as Johns Hopkins and the CDC:

And I don't answer questions that even the questioner can't answer, trying to be clever.

I knew you would ignore the main point and instead focus on the last sentence which you bolded, so predictable.

And I never said that there was only one source for the death count, it doesn't change the reality that NON-Covid deaths are being counted with the Covid deaths, if the person allegedly tested positive, and they are also counting "probable" or "presumed" deaths, even without testing.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of red flags surrounding this whole thing, and at this point one really has to be either ignorant or willfully blind to not see this for the massive scam that it is. It makes me wonder if you guys actually believe it or if you're just going along with it because you know where this is all leading.

You left out the part which is their final analysis for the week.
I didn't edit, YOU did.

So, post your "red flags".
Don't hold back.
So far all you've done is yak, yak, yak.

Really?

But they are not.

I didn't edit, YOU did.

Don't hold back.
You are the one with no children who is pretending to care about kids

Really?

But they are not.

Just get off your ass and check state and county COVID sites and do some calculating if you don't trust the main sources.
And get a test.
Wear a mask, too.
Even Trump has succumbed to his own conspiracy bullshit.

Three Arizona teachers who shared a classroom got coronavirus. One of them died
By Jennifer Henderson, CNN 1 hr ago

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

Gregorich reiterated the three teachers were careful and still got Covid-19.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

Should all grocery stores be closed because store workers got corona and died.

Police officers died of Corona so abolish all cops

People in the military died of corona so give away all the weapons.

Keep snorting that heroin doofy
So you're okay with spreading the pandemic without consideration of children, teachers, parents and the wider community? Students spend 6 hours inside. That's long enough to contact the virus. Grocers wear masks, but not enough customers do. Do you?

How many Children died from China Virus this year?

Now tell us how many children died of the Flu this year?

You don't think far enough to realize your worry is irrational.

Such a fucking idiot.
It's not about kids dying.
It's about kids being super-spreaders, creating an exponential community spread that their local/regional hospitals may not be able to handle or control.
We don't want them to become death panels, deciding who gets care/breathing machines and who doesn't.
And not just hospitals but doctors and nurses in private practice being overwhelmed.
“Super spreaders” and other buzz words such as worst case scenario have all failed to materialize and are solely in play to induce do nothing and hide panic

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

So you're okay with spreading the pandemic without consideration of children, teachers, parents and the wider community? Students spend 6 hours inside. That's long enough to contact the virus. Grocers wear masks, but not enough customers do. Do you?

Such a fucking idiot.
It's about kids being super-spreaders, creating an exponential community spread that their local/regional hospitals may not be able to handle or control.
We don't want them to become death panels, deciding who gets care/breathing machines and who doesn't.
And not just hospitals but doctors and nurses in private practice being overwhelmed.
“Super spreaders” and other buzz words such as worst case scenario have all failed to materialize and are solely in play to induce do nothing and hide panic

Uh-huh.
I invented that term, too, you know.

Florida reports 15,300 new COVID-19 cases — a record for one day anywhere in the U.S.
July 12, 2020 11:39 AM Updated 1 hour 16 minutes ago
Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/co...rce=pushly&intcid=pushly_599760#storylink=cpy

This is what is happening in Florida.
Their sorry-assed governor is the reason why.

Such a fucking idiot.
Kind of like the global warming that isn't happening

Such a fucking idiot.

Uh-huh.

Florida reports 15,300 new COVID-19 cases — a record for one day anywhere in the U.S.
Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/co...rce=pushly&intcid=pushly_599760#storylink=cpy

The best thing that could happen to America would be 300,000,000 new cases

The Feds can provide funds directly to families so they can use them on private schools and charter schools. I’m not paying that union or it’s members a dime.

I don't think that would be within the realm of possibility.

Private schools and charter schools are still schools. If schools are ordered closed, well, there ya' go...
Schools aren’t ordered closed. Their unions are demanding they close. It’s no different than a strike. So fuck em. No classes no money. No teaching no more union contract. Destroy them now.
Where did you dig up that bullshit? Schools were ordered closed by their governors in most cases. Why do make up suck outlandish lies?

In my state, teachers worked on-line and that takes more hours and more effort than being in the classroom.
Then you and your governor can pay them without any federal money.

And one more thing. All that bullshit about online university degrees not being as valuable or as good as the on campus ones? You just butt fucked that entire scam. If you can do online for the Kung Flu without sacrificing quality then you can do it all the time. And you can do it with 1/3 the teachers and 1/10 the administrators.

So keep talking teachers. The more you do the more obvious it becomes just how worthless your institutions and unions are.

Really?

But they are not.

I didn't edit, YOU did.

Don't hold back.

Ah, the IGNORE button just got pushed.
There's enough azzhats on here without a totally mental one nipping at ankles like a deranged Chihuahua.

Perhaps this will be an incentive to open private schools and leave public schools to immigrants and minorities.

Perhaps this will be an incentive to open private schools and leave public schools to immigrants and minorities.

You must have missed Chris Wallace on Fox this morning cleaning Betsy DeVos's clock.
Took her down hard.
It was a beautiful thing to see.
CNN chopped her ass down hard, too.

Really?

But they are not.

I didn't edit, YOU did.

Don't hold back.

Ah, the IGNORE button just got pushed.
There's enough azzhats on here without a totally mental one nipping at ankles like a deranged Chihuahua.
LOL the fag with no kids pretending to care about the kids he never had is offended

Such a fucking idiot.

Uh-huh.

The positives have tripled because the number of tests has tripled
No matter how often you choose to omit or ignore that FACT it still remain a fact

Such a fucking idiot.
Kind of like the global warming that isn't happening
Was watching All In The Family and Mike rattled off 4 “scientists say in 10-20 years” and NONE of it happened nor has happened nor is happening.
Projective disaster via worst case scenario is a liberal staple

Forum List

Back