Why schools in the United States should not re-open this fall.

Found in an elementary school.

Notice the first item entered under "What do you like about being...?"

For blacks it's "Not white."

For Hispanics it's "Pride."

For whites it's "No worry about routine stops."

White kids are being trained early what not to say or feel

DONT OPEN THE SCHOOLS!

EcjA3LAWoAEMIDL

Keeping kids out of school for a year is NOT THE END OF THEIR EDUCATION! First things, first, you kill the virus, then you send the kids back to school.

You send kids back to school when it is SAFE to do so. You wouldn't send kids to school in a Hurricane, Tornado, Air Raid, or a Nuclear attack would you? You hunker down, Isolate, defeat the virus, then restart the schools.

So you think that the kids just teach themselves?

You actually believe there are no adults there who aren't at risk for the virus?

Wow.

You seem to also think that it's ok to infect kids who will get very sick and possibly die or have life long problems because of the virus simply because a high rate of them won't experience that.

Wow.

You also don't seem to understand that the kids who don't have a hard time with it will spread it to everyone in their homes and wherever they go thus causing the virus to keep spreading through the nation making it nearly impossible to control and eradicate. Causing much more harm to our nation and our people.

Wow.

Your excuses and rationalizations are lame.
Not one single healthy child in America died of covid, those that did had organ failure or cancer before getting covid

So yea schools should open, if the faggot teachers union objects they can find employment elsewhere

I couldn't get past the lie in the first sentence.

When I encounter a lie, I stop reading. I don't believe anything after the lie so there's no reason to keep reading.

By lying you violated the 8th commandment. Shame on you.

You are totally beyond sick. You seem to believe it's ok to kill a child who has preexisting conditions.

How pro life of you.

Your statement is nothing but a lie.

There are many other perfectly healthy children who have died of the virus.

I find it disgusting that you don't believe that we need to protect the most vulnerable in our nation. Children with health problems who will probably die if they contracted the disease. You don't seem to have any problem with that.

You have no right to kill a child simply for your own personal, political or economic gain.

How about you sacrifice your child before you demand someone sacrifice theirs?

And you claim to be a christian.

Your god and jesus may forgive you but I won't. Neither would the parents of those kids. Or the kids of parents who died because you sent the kids to school to get the virus to bring home to kill their parents.

You aren't a real christian. No matter what you say or post. You are a fake christian who makes all real christian look bad. You use the christian god and his son to your own personal convenience and benefit.

You may be able to lie about yourself here on earth but when you die and meet up with St. Peter, he's going to laugh at you in your face then send you straight to hell. Where you belong.
Simple, if you have pre existing conditions and don't feel safe, stay home.

Tell that to the thousands of people who work in the schools.

That is such a stupid and irresponsible statement.

So you're perfectly fine with children getting that virus then spreading it around all over the place to kill more people, do more harm to our nation and economy and keep it raging out of control.

Take a science class or read a book. A virus doesn't just stay in one place in one person. It spreads.

All of this started with just ONE person in china. One person had the virus and spread it so that it's now a pandemic. It's out of control in America, Brazil and other nations.

It started in America with just ONE person in Kirkland Washington at the end of January. By March, most of the nation was shut down. In just over one month it went from one person to shutting down the nation.

What do you think it will do if we open the schools?

What is the problem with home schooling? You conservatives have been boasting and raving about it for decades. Now all of a sudden, home schooling is bad and you want to send all the kids back to the public schools. Schools you hate.

There are countless free home schooling programs on line that kids have been doing for nearly 2 decades now. It's been working out very well thus far.

What's the problem with home schooling now?
Not one single damn thing. I would be super happy if ALL of our children were home schooled. We would be a whole hell of a lot better off. We would have people who could think for themselves and not need to be lead around like sheep.
We would be better off with over half of the workforce staying home to homeschool their kids, whether they are qualified or not. You are an idiot if you believe that.

Found in an elementary school.

Notice the first item entered under "What do you like about being...?"

For blacks it's "Not white."

For Hispanics it's "Pride."

For whites it's "No worry about routine stops."

White kids are being trained early what not to say or feel

DONT OPEN THE SCHOOLS!

EcjA3LAWoAEMIDL
The parents taught them that, not the teachers.

The Feds can provide funds directly to families so they can use them on private schools and charter schools. I’m not paying that union or it’s members a dime.

I don't think that would be within the realm of possibility.

Private schools and charter schools are still schools. If schools are ordered closed, well, there ya' go...
Schools aren’t ordered closed. Their unions are demanding they close. It’s no different than a strike. So fuck em. No classes no money. No teaching no more union contract. Destroy them now.
Where did you dig up that bullshit? Schools were ordered closed by their governors in most cases. Why do make up suck outlandish lies?

In my state, teachers worked on-line and that takes more hours and more effort than being in the classroom.
Then you and your governor can pay them without any federal money.

And one more thing. All that bullshit about online university degrees not being as valuable or as good as the on campus ones? You just butt fucked that entire scam. If you can do online for the Kung Flu without sacrificing quality then you can do it all the time. And you can do it with 1/3 the teachers and 1/10 the administrators.

So keep talking teachers. The more you do the more obvious it becomes just how worthless your institutions and unions are.

Federal money goes to special education and poor students. Your typical run of the mill student does not see one cent of federal funds. If you knew anything about education you would not come across as a stupid jerk!

Those on-line university degrees and a buck will get you McDonald's soft drink and that us about it. Teachers who got their Master's on-line were considered fucking jokes by real teachers. My daughter-in-law got an on-line degree from the University of Phoenix and could not get an interview as a police officer because they considered it worthless. Now, even the VA will not allow you to take classes there. They are a scam of the highest order. The VA even gave her back her educational benefits because they were ripped off!

Keeping kids out of school for a year is NOT THE END OF THEIR EDUCATION! First things, first, you kill the virus, then you send the kids back to school.

You send kids back to school when it is SAFE to do so. You wouldn't send kids to school in a Hurricane, Tornado, Air Raid, or a Nuclear attack would you? You hunker down, Isolate, defeat the virus, then restart the schools.

You actually believe there are no adults there who aren't at risk for the virus?

Wow.

You seem to also think that it's ok to infect kids who will get very sick and possibly die or have life long problems because of the virus simply because a high rate of them won't experience that.

Wow.

You also don't seem to understand that the kids who don't have a hard time with it will spread it to everyone in their homes and wherever they go thus causing the virus to keep spreading through the nation making it nearly impossible to control and eradicate. Causing much more harm to our nation and our people.

Wow.

Not one single healthy child in America died of covid, those that did had organ failure or cancer before getting covid

So yea schools should open, if the faggot teachers union objects they can find employment elsewhere

When I encounter a lie, I stop reading. I don't believe anything after the lie so there's no reason to keep reading.

You are totally beyond sick. You seem to believe it's ok to kill a child who has preexisting conditions.

How pro life of you.

I find it disgusting that you don't believe that we need to protect the most vulnerable in our nation. Children with health problems who will probably die if they contracted the disease. You don't seem to have any problem with that.

You have no right to kill a child simply for your own personal, political or economic gain.

Your god and jesus may forgive you but I won't. Neither would the parents of those kids. Or the kids of parents who died because you sent the kids to school to get the virus to bring home to kill their parents.

You aren't a real christian. No matter what you say or post. You are a fake christian who makes all real christian look bad. You use the christian god and his son to your own personal convenience and benefit.

You may be able to lie about yourself here on earth but when you die and meet up with St. Peter, he's going to laugh at you in your face then send you straight to hell. Where you belong.

So you're perfectly fine with children getting that virus then spreading it around all over the place to kill more people, do more harm to our nation and economy and keep it raging out of control.

Take a science class or read a book. A virus doesn't just stay in one place in one person. It spreads.

All of this started with just ONE person in china. One person had the virus and spread it so that it's now a pandemic. It's out of control in America, Brazil and other nations.

It started in America with just ONE person in Kirkland Washington at the end of January. By March, most of the nation was shut down. In just over one month it went from one person to shutting down the nation.

What is the problem with home schooling? You conservatives have been boasting and raving about it for decades. Now all of a sudden, home schooling is bad and you want to send all the kids back to the public schools. Schools you hate.

There are countless free home schooling programs on line that kids have been doing for nearly 2 decades now. It's been working out very well thus far.

Not one single damn thing. I would be super happy if ALL of our children were home schooled. We would be a whole hell of a lot better off. We would have people who could think for themselves and not need to be lead around like sheep.

So then why not advocate for home schooling until the virus is brought under control?

Teachers can teach by remote and kids can still get their education.

People are safe. The virus isn't made worse.

It's a win/win.
Please give a specific number of deaths per year/week/month for when the virus would be considered "under control".
She cannot. She is an uneducated leftist and a liar. If teachers want to teach remotely only their compensation should be cut in half.
Excuse me, but when did teaching remotely become half as difficult?

We tried using on-line instruction to cover snow days at one of my districts. On the snow day, I had to sit by the phone and computer while the kids worked from home. When we returned to school, less than 50% completed any work. It was an utter failure because our kids had no internet when the power was off and those who did, refused to do the assignments.

Three Arizona teachers who shared a classroom got coronavirus. One of them died
By Jennifer Henderson, CNN 1 hr ago

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

Gregorich reiterated the three teachers were careful and still got Covid-19.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

Should all grocery stores be closed because store workers got corona and died.

Police officers died of Corona so abolish all cops

People in the military died of corona so give away all the weapons.

Keep snorting that heroin doofy
So you're okay with spreading the pandemic without consideration of children, teachers, parents and the wider community? Students spend 6 hours inside. That's long enough to contact the virus. Grocers wear masks, but not enough customers do. Do you?

How many Children died from China Virus this year?

Now tell us how many children died of the Flu this year?

You don't think far enough to realize your worry is irrational.

Such a fucking idiot.
It's not about kids dying.
It's about kids being super-spreaders, creating an exponential community spread that their local/regional hospitals may not be able to handle or control.
We don't want them to become death panels, deciding who gets care/breathing machines and who doesn't.
And not just hospitals but doctors and nurses in private practice being overwhelmed.
“Super spreaders” and other buzz words such as worst case scenario have all failed to materialize and are solely in play to induce do nothing and hide panic
Kind of like the global warming that isn't happening
Was watching All In The Family and Mike rattled off 4 “scientists say in 10-20 years” and NONE of it happened nor has happened nor is happening.
Projective disaster via worst case scenario is a liberal staple
You can see the statistics, right? Are you going to deny the exponential growth of the pandemic in America? In Brazil? Wait til it hits India.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

How pro life of you.

We would be better off with over half of the workforce staying home to homeschool their kids, whether they are qualified or not. You are an idiot if you believe that.
Have you looked out in the streets lately? Been watching any TV? That is what our public schools are providing, losers who want nothing more than to destroy this country. It wouldn't take much to do better than what the schools are doing.

...We would be better off with over half of the workforce staying home to homeschool their kids, whether they are qualified or not. You are an idiot if you believe that.
Better off economically? Of course not.

Better off physically? Absolutely.

Being topside of the grass is always 'better off' than being below it, eh?

If it saves the life of one precious child, I don't care if ten thousand people lose their jobs or have to stay home or go bankrupt or are foreclosed on.

Or ten million.

The lives of children are far more important than such secondary considerations.

You can always rebuild an economic position.

You cannot give back life to a dead child.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

How pro life of you.

Have you looked out in the streets lately? Been watching any TV? That is what our public schools are providing, losers who want nothing more than to destroy this country. It wouldn't take much to do better than what the schools are doing.
Those "losers" are a tiny percentage of the students that attended public schools. Put away your broad brush and get a good dose of reality!

...We would be better off with over half of the workforce staying home to homeschool their kids, whether they are qualified or not. You are an idiot if you believe that.
Better off economically? Of course not.

Better off physically? Absolutely.

Being topside of the grass is always 'better off' than being below it, eh?

If it saves the life of one precious child, I don't care if ten thousand people lose their jobs or have to stay home or go bankrupt or are foreclosed on.

Or ten million.

The lives of children are far more important than such secondary considerations.

You can always rebuild an economic position.

You cannot give back life to a dead child.

Great post Kondor3.

Three teachers who shared a summer classroom at a school in Arizona all contracted coronavirus last month, leaving one of them dead.

Kimberley Chavez Lopez Byrd, 61, died June 26, less than two weeks after she was hospitalized. The other two teachers -- Jena Martinez and Angela Skillings -- said they're still struggling with the effects of the virus that has killed nearly 135,000 people nationwide.

All three teachers wore masks and gloves, used hand sanitizer and socially distanced, but still got sick, according to school officials at the small community in the eastern part of the state.

I think that's really the message or the concern that our staff has is we can't even keep our staff safe by themselves ... how are we going to keep 20 kids in a classroom safe? I just don't see how that's possible to do that," he said.

Byrd said reopening schools will put people in their small community at risk and he does not want to see other families go through a similar experience.

"Many grandparents, wind up being caretakers to kids when they get off school- mom and dad are working and a lot of grandparents are even raising their grandchildren. So, many of these grandparents fall into this high risk category of being older with more health issues," he said.

"They have no business opening the schools to try and get back to a traditional classroom ... let's get through this pandemic first before we try to get back to normal."

Well, once a teacher dies from the flu....watch the fuck out.

Re-opening schools in the United States this fall, could double the infection and death rate in the country.
Why can we not hire student teachers? Aged 21-25 and have them monitor the classroom and learns as regular teachers teach via Zoom? 40% of students in LA didn’t do a lick of work once restrictions started. This causes depression and suicidal tendencies in some kids and laziness and lack of work ethic in many. There has to be a middle ground and I do not believe that deaths would double. My kids are hanging with friends daily in massive groups.

Trump, your glorified leader whom you plan to vote for said covid 19 would disappear by April. You continue to push his ideas and thinking which have been wrong failed this country at every point in this crises. 140,000 dead Americans are not enough for you to reverse course and actually support policy that would defeat the virus.

Really... the 61 year old teacher died. My mother retired before that.

So for how long? 10 years closed? Should we just allow an entire generation of kids grow up unable to do math?

What is your plan exactly.

Re-opening schools in the United States this fall, could double the infection and death rate in the country.
Sorry bonebrain, it has already been shown that kids are at minimal risk. We're not holding an entire nation hostage to a situation that doesn't even exist because one person died to assuage your pathetic fears of working. You're probably a teacher who just doesn't want to leave the cushy situation of "teaching by computer" to a real live classroom again.
Here are your global numbers.....

Notice the deaths have flattened out at around 5,000 per day (globaly). That is because Mexico and Brazil have gone insane. The top four countries still contribute 50%+ in terms of deaths.

Spain and Italy have dropped off the charts. So has Sweden.

It's funny to think people believe this could be contained.

1594616463625.png

You must have forgotten to include the reliable source and working link supporting your allegation. Without that, your post is meaningless, isn' it?

Its my own personal estimate. What is your estimate or do you even have one?

Well, that's it I guess. Too much noise coming from the left about opening up our public schools.

Trump should implement an EO requiring all children ages 4-18 to be home schooled, for safety purposes. :eusa_whistle:

He has no power to issue that kind of Executive Order. It would be stupid in the first place and devastate the economy, plus he is not a dictator and has no authority over schools.

The Department of Education is in the Administrative branch, surely he do something?
Wrong. "Surely he do something"? Great redneck English!

He cannot "do something" unless it is a school run by the federal government, and the only schools like that are military schools for dependents.

How come the department is in the administrative branch then, where the President is the head of that branch
The President does not control state, local, and private schools in any capacity.

I didn't mention State, local cities at all.

I am asking about his role at the FEDERAL level, what is the point of having a cabinet level secretary in the Department of Education, if they have no jurisdiction?

Why can we not hire student teachers? Aged 21-25 and have them monitor the classroom and learns as regular teachers teach via Zoom? 40% of students in LA didn’t do a lick of work once restrictions started. This causes depression and suicidal tendencies in some kids and laziness and lack of work ethic in many. There has to be a middle ground and I do not believe that deaths would double. My kids are hanging with friends daily in massive groups.

Trump, your glorified leader whom you plan to vote for said covid 19 would disappear by April. You continue to push his ideas and thinking which have been wrong failed this country at every point in this crises. 140,000 dead Americans are not enough for you to reverse course and actually support policy that would defeat the virus.
Mistakes happen. 140k dead is tragic but we have millions of kids at stake. We need to find a solution that works and not cower under our beds. The ideas I push are my own. I did not bring up Trump, you did, such is life when you suffer from TDS as you do. The disease doesn’t kill or even impact people under 25. There is a solution here.

So you're okay with spreading the pandemic without consideration of children, teachers, parents and the wider community? Students spend 6 hours inside. That's long enough to contact the virus. Grocers wear masks, but not enough customers do. Do you?

This is a typical left wing response.

It's loaded with connections that do not exist or really don't matter.

People are getting pissed at anyone who sneezes even though allergies are very high in some areas.
If people don't want to send their kids to school....fine.

If teachers don't want to teach fine (but don't pay them).

I am sure we can find qualified replacements.

You must have forgotten to include the reliable source and working link supporting your allegation. Without that, your post is meaningless, isn' it?

Its my own personal estimate. What is your estimate or do you even have one?
It would barely impact it. Kids are already hanging out in mass groups and quantities. You just need to protect the teachers.

Forum List

Back