Why Russia Desired to Help Trump

Why Russia Desired to Help Trump

Because trump is the ultimate capitalist

easily corruptible, money motivates him , and sex can compromise even the most devote Christian (ask the pope as he deals with the problems facing catholic church or Jim baker)

How could Mother Russia resist that

Welp....whatever Putin is making Trump do it sure has been good for America and Americans.
Thanks Pooty ol Pal........

oh the tangled webs we weave when we're Hillary

PLUS ya had the west saber rattling from Berlin to Washington the Establishment globalist left was giving off a little creepy war cry ..

the globalist hate Putin with a passion
He does what he thinks is best for Russia and Russia's interests
they're just competitors on the world stage
Are you out of your mind? Putin with the help of his organized crime mob has stolen half the wealth of Russia & moved it out of that country. And a good majority of it is being laundered right thru the good ole U.S.A. Trump's hero. Put down the meth pipe.

Obvious, Trump helped divide America, and that helps "Russia".
its the trump haters that want to stay divided because trump and the GOP have been very welcoming,,,,

I'm not too keen on Democrats, or Republicans.
The Democrats are deplorable on abortion, excessive Gay rights, Sanctuary Cities, as well as over taxing on property to a lesser extent.
The Republicans are deplorable on the environment, healthcare, and general benefits people should be able to get if they need it.

With that said, Trump could be okay, but that thing runs his mouth way too much, and looks like a dunce way too often. If you ask me it's more of a character assassination of Republicans, rather than something to be promoted.

its the trump haters that want to stay divided because trump and the GOP have been very welcoming,,,,

The Democrats are deplorable on abortion, excessive Gay rights, Sanctuary Cities, as well as over taxing on property to a lesser extent.
The Republicans are deplorable on the environment, healthcare, and general benefits people should be able to get if they need it.

With that said, Trump could be okay, but that thing runs his mouth way too much, and looks like a dunce way too often. If you ask me it's more of a character assassination of Republicans, rather than something to be promoted.
I despise both of them for their complete disrespect for the constitution and what it stands for,,,

this idea that the fed gov was created to steal from one group and give it to another is the very definition of evil

I despise both of them for their complete disrespect for the constitution and what it stands for,,,

this idea that the fed gov was created to steal from one group and give it to another is the very definition of evil

Civilization requires taxation. LOL
No wonder why "America" is so divided, with so many anti-Civilization lunatics lurking, and helping Russia win.

If you hate public education, police, military, fire dept, as well as parkland, please do go to your Libertarian Utopia of Somalia.

How exactly did he do that?
Job numbers are great among all ethnic groups.

Trump has divided his own party, the McCain wing isn't very proud, either. As for Democrats he constantly taunts them, and acts like a baby.

Surely you've figured out by now Trump supporters are ecstatic that he's exposed the RINO pricks and globalist for what they are right?
And it's paying huge dividends for America,which of course translates well when it comes to 2020.

Then you have the absolutely fractured dems who are running on the hate Trump ticket.
They've have zero going for them at the moment and I dont see that changing.

Trump has divided his own party, the McCain wing isn't very proud, either. As for Democrats he constantly taunts them, and acts like a baby.

Surely you've figured out by now Trump supporters are ecstatic that he's exposed the RINO pricks and globalist for what they are right?
And it's paying huge dividends for America,which of course translates well when it comes to 2020.

Then you have the absolutely fractured dems who are running on the hate Trump ticket.

The list of things Trump has said to divide America to help Russia, can read more like Dr. Evil from Austin Powers, rather than a qualified leader.

PS. Trump is an idiot, the Polish vote that won Pennsylvania for him in the Hazelton / Scranton region at 70 - 80% Trump?
With many there having Polish roots.

You think they're going to vote Trump again? With Trump thinking Poles owe Jews money. Genius your commander dunce, has thrown away Polish American Conservatives, for a bunch of Jewish American Liberals. (Brilliant) rolls eyes.

No wonder why "America" is so divided, with so many anti-Civilization lunatics lurking, and helping Russia win.

If you hate public education, police, military, fire dept, as well as parkland, please do go to your Libertarian Utopia of Somalia.

We have public govt education and it sucks.

The Democrats, leftists, liberals, and Trump-haters are the ones who have taken it upon themselves to weaken and divide this country. If anything, President Trump has made this country stronger than it ever was: Our economy has made a miraculous recovery from the Obama malaise, the stock market is record high, jobs are everywhere, people are getting bigger tax refunds, our military is stronger than ever, ISIS has been destroyed, manufacturing jobs are returning to this country, we have China over a barrel, North Korea has quit lobbing missiles into the Pacific and threatening to nuke our cities, NATO countries are paying their fare share for protection, and we are now a net exporter of oil and gas for the first time.

All of which was done without the help and willingness of the Democrats.

The list of things Trump has said to divide America to help Russia, can read more like Dr. Evil from Austin Powers, rather than a qualified leader.

PS. Trump is an idiot, the Polish vote that won Pennsylvania for him in the Hazelton / Scranton region at 70 - 80% Trump?
With many there having Polish roots.

You think they're going to vote Trump again? With Trump thinking Poles owe Jews money. Genius your commander dunce, has thrown away Polish American Conservatives, for a bunch of Jewish American Liberals. (Brilliant) rolls eyes.

Wrong, media and the libs are destroying america through their hate, segregation, and division. Its beyond appalling but this is what the libs want.

Mueller Report — I can help clear up one persistent question/insinuation I see: “Well, why do you think Russia worked to get Trump elected, huh?”

Answer: Putin despises the Clintons.

Why? (Read this slowly) Because the Clintons interfered in Russian elections. Here’s a respected left-leaning publication that explains the most recent example. (There’s more than one.)

Why Putin Has an Electoral Bone to Pick With Hillary Clinton

Now you can freely skip over at least one of the silly assertions being made on USMB.

You’re welcome. I’m here for you.
That's your excuse for an American President colluding with (or at least willingly accepting help from) the Russian government to get elected?

Are you kidding?

Have we gone down the rabbit hole?

other than public education everything you listed are paid for at the local level,,,

so could you be specific and define between fed and state/local government when making claims,,,

I am talking about the fed level,,,

Obama and the Clintons are APPEASERS. Trump is NOT. Putin knew this and realized he could get more over on Hillary than Trump. There was no way he wanted Trump over Hillary.

Yea...just throw logic to the winds

Mueller Report — I can help clear up one persistent question/insinuation I see: “Well, why do you think Russia worked to get Trump elected, huh?”

Why? (Read this slowly) Because the Clintons interfered in Russian elections. Here’s a respected left-leaning publication that explains the most recent example. (There’s more than one.)

Now you can freely skip over at least one of the silly assertions being made on USMB.

That's your excuse for an American President colluding with (or at least willingly accepting help from) the Russian government to get elected?

Are you kidding?

50B32716-996A-419A-A198-E1D694C6E274.jpeg

Read the damn report stupid. There's collusion all through it including the full sentence that Barr used a sentence fragment of in his "summary"

Are you kidding?

Give it a rest Maddow....

has it ever crossed your mind that their only goal was to create chaos and mayhem and further divide the country???
Republicans racism does that. As long as the GOP is the party of white, the country will be divided.

Sure, and as long as you remain in the party of stupid, we'll be happy.

Forum List

Back