Russia Reactivates Its Trolls and Bots Ahead of Tuesday’s Midterms

The user on Gab who identifies as Nora Berka resurfaced in August after a yearlong silence on the social media platform, reposting a handful of messages with sharply conservative political themes before writing a stream of original vitriol.

The posts mostly denigrated President Biden and other prominent Democrats, sometimes obscenely. They also lamented the use of taxpayer dollars to support Ukraine in its war against invading Russian forces, depicting Ukraine’s president as a caricature straight out of Russian propaganda. The fusion of political concerns was no coincidence.

The account was previously linked to the same secretive Russian agency that interfered in the 2016 presidential election and again in 2020, the Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg, according to the cybersecurity group Recorded Future.

It is part of what the group and other researchers have identified as a new, though more narrowly targeted, Russian effort ahead of Tuesday’s midterm elections. The goal, as before, is to stoke anger among conservative voters and to undermine trust in the American electoral system. This time, it also appears intended to undermine the Biden administration’s extensive military assistance to Ukraine.

With all the Trumpleton's out there, US citizens who have been duped in to posting one lie after another on all manner of political topics, I wonder why Vlad feels further interference by Russia in support of the Party of Trump is even necessary.
The overwhelming number of Troll Posts coming our of Russia, China and Iran are Pro Biden, and Pro Democrat. Why is that?

You will note, however; that they are Russian bots ONLY if they promote a conservative message and only conservative messages are election interference.
Well said, one and only one can remove democracy if one votes for a conservative. We aren't allowed to vote obviously. So explain Demofks how that is democracy? It seems, you all already determined your way or no way democracy. Too fking funny. Hey, demofks, kiss my white ass.

Last edited:
The overwhelming number of Troll Posts coming our of Russia, China and Iran are Pro Biden, and Pro Democrat. Why is that?
So Tree, don't demofks support World Economic Forum, World Health Organization, World Climate and anything else global? aren't they all compromised then?

So Tree, don't demofks support World Economic Forum, World Health Organization, World Climate and anything else global? aren't they all compromised then?
I guess that is why they think America First a Dirty Word. They must be compromised.
I personally feel like the Global Warming Sustainable Development WEF Agenda is technically STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM and is a Declaration of War on a Sovereign State's Economy.

Last edited:
I guess that is why they think America First a Dirty Word. They must be compromised.
I personally feel like the Global Warming Sustainable Development WEF Agenda is technically STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM and is a Declaration of War on a Sovereign State's Economy.
I agree with that assessment.

I think Putin realizes MAGAnuts, and the conservative media cohort, are doing the work for him. Their success in pushing inflation is Biden's fault propaganda must impress Vlad since he knows he is more responsible than Joe.

You pathetic commies, don't you realize that xidens war on oil and gas accounts for a full third of inflation? Pile on that another 5 trillion dumped into an already over heated economy and you get what we have now. So you can bitch and moan all you want, that doesn't change reality.

Forum List

Back