Why Ron Desantis would destroy any Democrat, and why Democrats will fund Trump in the primaries

True, you can't run a presidential campaign off a failed race, but I think DeSantis will win easily.

IDK what the race will look like on Election Day. Apparently Crist is a little light in cash right now having taken so long to secure the nomination. If he can get his money sorted, he might very well win. Florida is a pretty divided state so you never know which way they will go.

Except DeSantis said he's not really interested in the presidency. He may take it if Trump is not going back, or his health makes it difficult for him to go back.

Too much baggage? That baggage was given to him by the left, and if you don't think they'll do the same to DeSantis, you're kidding yourself.
Of course you're right. Why do I even pay attention to all this? I shouldn't. I know who I want to vote for, I could just shut down all news until the election, go home, and see who won. Same exact result as following all this upsetting stuff about the president of my country calling me an enemy of the nation. I have to keep track of whether he starts with the concentration camps and voter bans and cancelling like Hitler did, but politically, it doesn't matter because now all atrocities are apparently just fine.

There is nothing so abhorrent that a president can't say it on national TV.

Two reasons Dementia won last time: The MSM called the Hunter scandal Russian propaganda, also aided by the FBI that told Zuckerberg the same so his minions kept the story away from people that get their news from Facebook. Secondly is you drew the morons to vote. When morons vote, they always vote Democrat. Without mail-in voting (which has a higher moron turnout) Dementia would have never stood a chance.

You won't have that going into next election.
I don't agree there --- we both vote mail-in, and the county says we are now permanently on the mail-in crew. (Did I sign up for that? Darn.) My husband hates this, but we can't be standing in line or standing at all in his case so there it is. I'm very glad we have that option. No way I could have voted during that epidemic otherwise, at least, I guess I would have, but it would have been horrible.

Of course you're right. Why do I even pay attention to all this? I shouldn't. I know who I want to vote for, I could just shut down all news until the election, go home, and see who won. Same exact result as following all this upsetting stuff about the president of my country calling me an enemy of the nation. I have to keep track of whether he starts with the concentration camps and voter bans and cancelling like Hitler did, but politically, it doesn't matter because now all atrocities are apparently just fine.

There is nothing so abhorrent that a president can't say it on national TV.

I wouldn't put anything past this guy. He's the one that tried to EO every employer with a 100 employees or more must get a shot, be tested every single week, or be terminated. Of course the court stopped him, but allowed Dementia to use those regulations on our first responders to this deadly virus because they accept government funds like Medicare and Medicaid. They also ruled he could do the same for the military, and now our recruitment rate is 40% less, plus our career men and women are leaving the armed services. Does he care? Hell no.

I don't agree there --- we both vote mail-in, and the county says we are now permanently on the mail-in crew. (Did I sign up for that? Darn.) My husband hates this, but we can't be standing in line or standing at all in his case so there it is. I'm very glad we have that option. No way I could have voted during that epidemic otherwise, at least, I guess I would have, but it would have been horrible.

I really don't know why anyone in California or Florida would in-person vote if they didn't have to TBH. Electing just about everyone down to the cafeteria lunch ladies and a having a billion ballot questions must make it an all day affair to have to stand in those lines.

And I agree with that which is why I listed the exceptions. I don't know how long I'll be able to stand in line either, but when that time comes where I can't, I will be using mail-in as well.

But there is no reason a younger healthier person can't vote in person. I did it (and still do it) all of my life. I had jobs where I worked a lot of hours but law is an employer has to allow you ample time to cast your vote.

I wouldn't put anything past this guy. He's the one that tried to EO every employer with a 100 employees or more must get a shot, be tested every single week, or be terminated. Of course the court stopped him, but allowed Dementia to use those regulations on our first responders to this deadly virus because they accept government funds like Medicare and Medicaid. They also ruled he could do the same for the military, and now our recruitment rate is 40% less, plus our career men and women are leaving the armed services. Does he care? Hell no.
Right, I was just thinking about the drastically decreased military recruitment today. OF COURSE they don't want to join an Army with all the crazy stuff they are requiring!! And the stupid, losing wars of NO value to America and no value to anyone else, either, since we always lose and retreat and our soldiers are never allowed to fight or win.

I honestly think that joining the military is an IQ test these days: only the stupid or trannies go in. I'm sorry to say that, but really, with all these requirements about women "fighting," and a trannie as an administration officer and the homosexuals and all the rules ---- I think men would be crazy to enlist. Never mind what I think of WOMEN who enlist!!! Just rape targets one and all. Talk about an IQ test. Think, girls.

There is no way this country as divided as it is could fight any foreign war now. First of all, the Dems would invariably be on the side of the enemy, whoever he was! Like after 9/11.

And I agree with that which is why I listed the exceptions. I don't know how long I'll be able to stand in line either, but when that time comes where I can't, I will be using mail-in as well.

But there is no reason a younger healthier person can't vote in person. I did it (and still do it) all of my life. I had jobs where I worked a lot of hours but law is an employer has to allow you ample time to cast your vote.
My husband agrees with you. I'm okay either way, although I must say, I wish my vote were counted on Election Day, not that it really matters in Maryland (I shouldn't say that. It always matters.). I will NOT wear masks, so that's an issue, or I could go vote in person, but I like to show solidarity with Himself.

Those are the Deep State masterminds?

Do they have a secret handshake?

What.......do they have to wear a uniform or something for you to believe it? All you have to do is look at their actions, like Lisa Page and her buddy. You know "we have a backup plan!"

Right, I was just thinking about the drastically decreased military recruitment today. OF COURSE they don't want to join an Army with all the crazy stuff they are requiring!! And the stupid, losing wars of NO value to America and no value to anyone else, either, since we always lose and retreat and our soldiers are never allowed to fight or win.

I honestly think that joining the military is an IQ test these days: only the stupid or trannies go in. I'm sorry to say that, but really, with all these requirements about women "fighting," and a trannie as an administration officer and the homosexuals and all the rules ---- I think men would be crazy to enlist. Never mind what I think of WOMEN who enlist!!! Just rape targets one and all. Talk about an IQ test. Think, girls.

There is no way this country as divided as it is could fight any foreign war now. First of all, the Dems would invariably be on the side of the enemy, whoever he was! Like after 9/11.

If you really want a laugh, this is a video comparing China and Russia recruitment ads to ours. It's like watching an episode of the Twilight Zone. :auiqs.jpg:

Desantis is so centered, so conservatively valued... he focuses on the policies and issues, which wins elections (as it should). Here are some quotes from him after Biden's demagogue, Mousillini speech:

“We’ll hold Biden accountable,” DeSantis told guest host Raymond Arroyo. “This is a referendum on his failures, make sure everybody knows how his policies have contributed to the mess we’re in, and then articulate what you will do to address things like the border, like crime, like inflation. I think if you do that, I think Republicans are going to win both chambers. And I think it’ll be a really good night.”

“He ran as being a unifier and he’s basically saying to the vast majority of the country that disapproves of him, that they’re effectively a threat to the republic,” DeSantis said. “He dodders, he lashes out, but at the end of the day, his policies are why there’s so much opposition to him.”

“He came in and he opened the border, and we’ve seen what a disaster that’s been; he kneecapped American energy, we’ve seen how that’s hurt millions and millions of people across our country; they’ve inflated the currency, we have one of the worst inflations we’ve had in over 40 years,” DeSantis continued. “So, of course people are going to be upset at all the wreckage that he’s left in his wake. He is the American Nero. He’s a failed leader. And I think that he is doing this because he’s trying to energize his base to fend off a real butt whipping this November.”

Conservatives need to realize that Desantis gives you all the Conservative fight on social issues and culture that Trump did, but without the buffoonary. Desantis is unstoppable if he runs, which is why I guarantee you Democrat SuperPACS and DNC moneypits will fund Donald Trump in the primaries.
Anytime Democrats get told they are going to be held accountable, they shit themselves. For example, when gas prices eclipsed a $5 gal average, they swore up and down that their policies had nothing to do with it. Then, the recession caused gas prices to dip and the Democrats bragged about it yet could not point to a policy that positively influenced prices.

I hope it’s DeSantis and not Trump.

What.......do they have to wear a uniform or something for you to believe it? All you have to do is look at their actions, like Lisa Page and her buddy. You know "we have a backup plan!"
Then how do you recognize fellow Deep State members?

They don’t know each other, don’t know anything about the organization, don’t know who to take orders from

That is REALLY Deep

If you really want a laugh, this is a video comparing China and Russia recruitment ads to ours. It's like watching an episode of the Twilight Zone. :auiqs.jpg:

WOW!! It is hard to believe quite THAT much Woke could be shoved into one Army ad. Let's see, so in the U.S. they are looking for girls from lesbian households, who march "for equality" and only will serve on DEFENSE systems, of course never offense in any way, ---- oh, I can't go on. All that ad did was show how much American soldiers (all women, of course) smile and smile and smile some more. No fighting will ever occur, that was the promise.

The Chinese were by far the scariest. Especially those ICBMS streaking across the ocean. What an ad. The Chinese are very good at movies and visuals. Boy, wasn't nobody smiling in that ad! I recommend it to people, it was very, very culturally interesting.

Thanx for that. Okay, I knew it already, they'll win and we'll lose, and here is visual evidence for sure.

Desantis is so centered, so conservatively valued... he focuses on the policies and issues, which wins elections (as it should). Here are some quotes from him after Biden's demagogue, Mousillini speech:

“We’ll hold Biden accountable,” DeSantis told guest host Raymond Arroyo. “This is a referendum on his failures, make sure everybody knows how his policies have contributed to the mess we’re in, and then articulate what you will do to address things like the border, like crime, like inflation. I think if you do that, I think Republicans are going to win both chambers. And I think it’ll be a really good night.”

“He ran as being a unifier and he’s basically saying to the vast majority of the country that disapproves of him, that they’re effectively a threat to the republic,” DeSantis said. “He dodders, he lashes out, but at the end of the day, his policies are why there’s so much opposition to him.”

“He came in and he opened the border, and we’ve seen what a disaster that’s been; he kneecapped American energy, we’ve seen how that’s hurt millions and millions of people across our country; they’ve inflated the currency, we have one of the worst inflations we’ve had in over 40 years,” DeSantis continued. “So, of course people are going to be upset at all the wreckage that he’s left in his wake. He is the American Nero. He’s a failed leader. And I think that he is doing this because he’s trying to energize his base to fend off a real butt whipping this November.”

Conservatives need to realize that Desantis gives you all the Conservative fight on social issues and culture that Trump did, but without the buffoonary. Desantis is unstoppable if he runs, which is why I guarantee you Democrat SuperPACS and DNC moneypits will fund Donald Trump in the primaries.

You're probably right, because Trump gave the dems (especially Pelosi) almost every thing they wanted. Like signing the appropriations bill that included new funding for Planned Parenthood. And banning bump stocks. DeSantis, IMO, would've been too principled to allow those things to happen.

Trump supporters are going to turn on DeSants is DeSantis runs. ESPECIALLY if DeSantis calls out Trump on his spending and the notch he put in our our 2A.

DeSantis brings no baggage to the table. Trump has truck loads of it, 2 impeachments and a record that the dems should be bragging about.

I really, truly don’t want Trump again. I’m not sure DeSantis is the right guy, but I know it’s not Trump.

You're probably right, because Trump gave the dems (especially Pelosi) almost every thing they wanted. Like signing the appropriations bill that included new funding for Planned Parenthood. And banning bump stocks. DeSantis, IMO, would've been too principled to allow those things to happen.

Trump supporters are going to turn on DeSants is DeSantis runs. ESPECIALLY if DeSantis calls out Trump on his spending and the notch he put in our our 2A.

DeSantis brings no baggage to the table. Trump has truck loads of it, 2 impeachments and a record that the dems should be bragging about.
Beyond that, he allowed Fascists to continue to shred the Constitution. His appointments and lack of effort on dialing back the Progressive Jihad on America make him unqualified.

I keep saying, only half jokingly that he should have had former Columbo Captain Michael Franzese as his AG. That’s the degree to which the Progressive Jihad has to handled: dismantle the public education system, declare the WEF a terrorist organization, end the Fed, secure the Votes.

Trump is not stupid, I suspect the Jihadists threatened his family if he tried to go too far. DeSantis might react differently AND has the background, training and Allies to help him deal with the threats

Republicans win elections that people don’t really care about

If Trump runs, people will turn out just to make sure he doesn’t win
DeSantis is dull

Dull?

stupidest thing I have heard all day.jpg

Forum List

Back