Why Ron Desantis would destroy any Democrat, and why Democrats will fund Trump in the primaries

Except DeSantis said he's not really interested in the presidency. He may take it if Trump is not going back, or his health makes it difficult for him to go back.

Too much baggage? That baggage was given to him by the left, and if you don't think they'll do the same to DeSantis, you're kidding yourself.
Yes, that is exactly correct. Trump gets it a little worse, but the way the media treats him is the same as how they have treated every Republican president since I've been old enough to pay attention, which was during the Nixon presidency.

The difference with Trump is that he doesn't care. He doesn't bother having his staff analyze likely media reaction to a planned action. He just assumes that the media will say it is evil and racist, no matter what it is. How often is he right?

One difference is that the DOJ/FBI Junta have been much more tolerant of past presidents. That makes me think they had enough dirt on them to control them. Trump is not vulnerable to blackmail, because he doesn't care. Think it bothers him when he is accused of being a scalawag with women in the past?

If the Communists thought that they would be going hard on DeSantis even more so than Trump. But even your leftist leaders understand Trump is the greatest threat to their agenda. That's why they still go after him well over a year and a half later.

Trump is the greatest threat to America
The vote will come out to beat him

Just like last time

I didn’t dismiss it. I said I thought it was a GOOD thing.

And far as you’re being a leftist, it eeks out of your every pore - your arrogance toward those who disagree with you, your name-calling and personal insults, your put-downs about Christianity, your already trying to discredit DeSantis, and a host of other things. I can’t recall them all now, but every time you make a post that shows your leftism, I’ll say “leftist.” How’s that?
So it's not about actual issues. It's about your feelings being hurt. Okay.

Last edited:
If he’s focused, he sounds worse. Trump is his own worst enemy. Imagine if he’d been focused.
Yep, exactly. We talked about it here, that a far worse problem would be a Trump who was mature, articulate and cunning.

De Santis is the closest thing I've seen so far, but there are no doubt more on the way.

Trump is the greatest threat to America
The vote will come out to beat him

Just like last time

Two reasons Dementia won last time: The MSM called the Hunter scandal Russian propaganda, also aided by the FBI that told Zuckerberg the same so his minions kept the story away from people that get their news from Facebook. Secondly is you drew the morons to vote. When morons vote, they always vote Democrat. Without mail-in voting (which has a higher moron turnout) Dementia would have never stood a chance.

You won't have that going into next election.

Two reasons Dementia won last time: The MSM called the Hunter scandal Russian propaganda, also aided by the FBI that told Zuckerberg the same so his minions kept the story away from people that get their news from Facebook. Secondly is you drew the morons to vote. When morons vote, they always vote Democrat. Without mail-in voting (which has a higher moron turnout) Dementia would have never stood a chance.

You won't have that going into next election.

Trump never managed to prosecute Hunter

Why is that?

Secondly is you drew the morons to vote. When morons vote, they always vote Democrat. Without mail-in voting (which has a higher moron turnout) Dementia would have never stood a chance.
Really?

We are not the Party of Q
You elected a Birther

Yes, that is exactly correct. Trump gets it a little worse, but the way the media treats him is the same as how they have treated every Republican president since I've been old enough to pay attention, which was during the Nixon presidency.

The difference with Trump is that he doesn't care. He doesn't bother having his staff analyze likely media reaction to a planned action. He just assumes that the media will say it is evil and racist, no matter what it is. How often is he right?

One difference is that the DOJ/FBI Junta have been much more tolerant of past presidents. That makes me think they had enough dirt on them to control them. Trump is not vulnerable to blackmail, because he doesn't care. Think it bothers him when he is accused of being a scalawag with women in the past?

I absolutely agree. However Trump is a huge threat to them because he's not a career politician. Before his presidency he held no office.

Politics is all about you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. When politicians move up, that's when they start returning favors. When Trump got in, he didn't owe anybody anything. He did what he wanted when he wanted. In other words they had little control over him and still do.

If DeSantis would run he'll either play ball or they'll be bringing up every stupid thing they can, like allowing people to run over protesters, his initiative on keeping sex out of the classroom which the left lied about calling it the "don't say gay" law. They'll bring up that phony story again how DeSantis made sure the wealthy people came first when the vaccines came out.

Trump never managed to prosecute Hunter

Why is that?

Presidents don't prosecute anybody, our federal law agencies are supposed to do that. So to answer your question, the deep state. Just like when Comey read off a list of Hillary's crimes, and then told the AG not to bring charges against her.

Presidents don't prosecute anybody, our federal law agencies are supposed to do that. So to answer your question, the deep state. Just like when Comey read off a list of Hillary's crimes, and then told the AG not to bring charges against her.

Trump controlled the Justice Department and fired AGs who didn’t do his bidding

He extorted Ukraine for information against Hunter Biden

He had the laptop

Yet never found anything to prosecute

The laptop was embarrassing for Biden, not criminal

DEEP STATE! :ack-1:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Talk about morons who vote
Start with Q and those who believe in a Deep State

Yes, the deep state that the commies refuse to believe in. You know, the deep state that decided to not do a thing to Hillary, the deep state that caused all the panic about Trump "asking for a favor" the deep state that did nothing to the Presidents son after lying on a federal firearms application to buy a gun, the deep state that hid the contents of Hunter's laptop from the public so Dementia stood a chance winning, the deep state that had the FBI get warrants and bust into the home of somebody they thought had a stolen diary of the Presidents daughter that described him taking showers with her. Yes, the deep state.

Yes, the deep state that the commies refuse to believe in. You know, the deep state that decided to not do a thing to Hillary, the deep state that caused all the panic about Trump "asking for a favor" the deep state that did nothing to the Presidents son after lying on a federal firearms application to buy a gun, the deep state that hid the contents of Hunter's laptop from the public so Dementia stood a chance winning, the deep state that had the FBI get warrants and bust into the home of somebody they thought had a stolen diary of the Presidents daughter that described him taking showers with her. Yes, the deep state.
Really?

Tell us about this Deep State thing

Who are the members?
Who is the leader of the Deep State?
Where do members get their instructions?
Why can’t you actually identify anyone who is in your Deep State?

Anyone knows that young children do not like to take showers - and are actually fearful of them. Any girl old enough to take a shower is too old to take one with her father.

Notice how Dems villified Trump for having his daughter on his lap, and defending Sicko Joe for showering naked with his naked teen daughter?

Really?

Tell us about this Deep State thing

Who are the members?
Who is the leader of the Deep State?
Where do members get their instructions?
Why can’t you actually identify anyone who is in your Deep State?

I just told you some of them: Hillary, Comey, Vindman........

Trump controlled the Justice Department and fired AGs who didn’t do his bidding

He extorted Ukraine for information against Hunter Biden

He had the laptop

Yet never found anything to prosecute

The laptop was embarrassing for Biden, not criminal
Controlled it? Good one. It's more criminal to Biden and democrats than anything Trump has ever done.

He is going to have to survive Crist first and Crist is within the margin of error 10 weeks out. Losing won't make him available to run. It will just make him the loser.
True, you can't run a presidential campaign off a failed race, but I think DeSantis will win easily.

Forum List

Back