Why Ron Desantis would destroy any Democrat, and why Democrats will fund Trump in the primaries

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Desantis is so centered, so conservatively valued... he focuses on the policies and issues, which wins elections (as it should). Here are some quotes from him after Biden's demagogue, Mousillini speech:

“We’ll hold Biden accountable,” DeSantis told guest host Raymond Arroyo. “This is a referendum on his failures, make sure everybody knows how his policies have contributed to the mess we’re in, and then articulate what you will do to address things like the border, like crime, like inflation. I think if you do that, I think Republicans are going to win both chambers. And I think it’ll be a really good night.”

“He ran as being a unifier and he’s basically saying to the vast majority of the country that disapproves of him, that they’re effectively a threat to the republic,” DeSantis said. “He dodders, he lashes out, but at the end of the day, his policies are why there’s so much opposition to him.”

“He came in and he opened the border, and we’ve seen what a disaster that’s been; he kneecapped American energy, we’ve seen how that’s hurt millions and millions of people across our country; they’ve inflated the currency, we have one of the worst inflations we’ve had in over 40 years,” DeSantis continued. “So, of course people are going to be upset at all the wreckage that he’s left in his wake. He is the American Nero. He’s a failed leader. And I think that he is doing this because he’s trying to energize his base to fend off a real butt whipping this November.”

Conservatives need to realize that Desantis gives you all the Conservative fight on social issues and culture that Trump did, but without the buffoonary. Desantis is unstoppable if he runs, which is why I guarantee you Democrat SuperPACS and DNC moneypits will fund Donald Trump in the primaries.

DeSantis is definitely a bigger threat. Trump was relatively harmless - a big, needy ego in a suit. But where Trump merely made empty threats of fascist ambitions, DeSantis puts them into action.

Agree…..
DeSantis won’t get the negative vote turn out that Trump will

It would be a low turnout election that Republicans love

Agree…..
DeSantis won’t get the negative vote turn out that Trump will

It would be a low turnout election that Republicans love
Yes, low turn out elections means that the stupid and the lazy stayed home and did not have ballots brought to them by community organizers. That does help the Republicans since that demographic is the DNC base.

Desantis is so centered, so conservatively valued... he focuses on the policies and issues, which wins elections (as it should). Here are some quotes from him after Biden's demagogue, Mousillini speech:

“We’ll hold Biden accountable,” DeSantis told guest host Raymond Arroyo. “This is a referendum on his failures, make sure everybody knows how his policies have contributed to the mess we’re in, and then articulate what you will do to address things like the border, like crime, like inflation. I think if you do that, I think Republicans are going to win both chambers. And I think it’ll be a really good night.”

“He ran as being a unifier and he’s basically saying to the vast majority of the country that disapproves of him, that they’re effectively a threat to the republic,” DeSantis said. “He dodders, he lashes out, but at the end of the day, his policies are why there’s so much opposition to him.”

“He came in and he opened the border, and we’ve seen what a disaster that’s been; he kneecapped American energy, we’ve seen how that’s hurt millions and millions of people across our country; they’ve inflated the currency, we have one of the worst inflations we’ve had in over 40 years,” DeSantis continued. “So, of course people are going to be upset at all the wreckage that he’s left in his wake. He is the American Nero. He’s a failed leader. And I think that he is doing this because he’s trying to energize his base to fend off a real butt whipping this November.”

Conservatives need to realize that Desantis gives you all the Conservative fight on social issues and culture that Trump did, but without the buffoonary. Desantis is unstoppable if he runs, which is why I guarantee you Democrat SuperPACS and DNC moneypits will fund Donald Trump in the primaries.

Damn, that's insanely funny.

Yes, low turn out elections means that the stupid and the lazy stayed home and did not have ballots brought to them by community organizers. That does help the Republicans since that demographic is the DNC base.

Republicans win elections that people don’t really care about

If Trump runs, people will turn out just to make sure he doesn’t win
DeSantis is dull

I've been wondering about that. The DNC usually coordinates with the DOJ/FBI pretty effectively. We now know that the DNC took money from its donors and used it to help defeat anti-Trump Republicans, right before the FBI raided Trump's home in an effort to discredit his supporters, who won their primaries, partly due to the help form the DNC. That was good timing.

Easy to predict that the DNC will be instructing the DOJ/FBI to back off on Trump long enough for him to win the GOP primary, and then resume the attacks in earnest right up until November. Look for a long stretch with no real further information about the results of the Mar-a-Lago Raid. Maybe some trial balloon leaks about "what if we say we found this," but no public announcements.

I've been wondering about that. The DNC usually coordinates with the DOJ/FBI pretty effectively. We now know that the DNC took money from its donors and used it to help defeat anti-Trump Republicans, right before the FBI raided Trump's home in an effort to discredit his supporters, who won their primaries, partly due to the help form the DNC. That was good timing.

Easy to predict that the DNC will be instructing the DOJ/FBI to back off on Trump long enough for him to win the GOP primary, and then resume the attacks in earnest right up until November. Look for a long stretch with no real further information about the results of the Mar-a-Lago Raid. Maybe some trial balloon leaks about "what if we say we found this," but no public announcements.
:auiqs.jpg:

Isn't that what the liberal Main Stream Media did to help Trump win the GOP primaries? They viewed Trump as the easiest Republican candidate for Hillary to run against and pushed his campaign hard! I agree with your assessment of Ron De Santis. He gives us the common sense policies of Trump but without the drama so the Left wants no part of him. They still view Trump as the man that Biden can beat not because the public don't like his policies but because they don't like his personality.

Isn't that what the liberal Main Stream Media did to help Trump win the GOP primaries? They viewed Trump as the easiest Republican candidate for Hillary to run against and pushed his campaign hard! I agree with your assessment of Ron De Santis. He gives us the common sense policies of Trump but without the drama so the Left wants no part of him. They still view Trump as the man that Biden can beat not because the public don't like his policies but because they don't like his personality.
The left is utterly deluded. They are so subsumed by the lesser-of-two-evils conceit that they are convinced all they have to do is demonize the "other side". Same as the right.

He is going to have to survive Crist first and Crist is within the margin of error 10 weeks out. Losing won't make him available to run. It will just make him the loser.

Ron DeSantis cannot win a national election. He has attacked voting rights, free speech rights, he terrorizes transgenders and gays, he is a racist as he went after a majority black House seat and he attempts to indoctrinate children. He has put the Nazi measures in place that Trump has only talked about. No reasonable American would choose him.

We expect DeSantis to lie his teeth off. Americans care about their rights being rolled back. That is more serious than any economic issue.

Biden has tried to be a uniter. Republicans have chosen to be a divider and Biden was right to call them on it. DeSantis is a would be dictator. Nazis like him we don't need.

All the Democrats did was point out what the Republican candidates stood for. It was Republicans who chose Nazis to be their nominee.

DeSantis is definitely a bigger threat. Trump was relatively harmless - a big, needy ego in a suit. But where Trump merely made empty threats of fascist ambitions, DeSantis puts them into action.
They'll do the same thing to DeSantis that they did to Trump.

Trump is a great leader....and the Democrats have nobody like him.

All the Democrats did was point out what the Republican candidates stood for.
BULLSHIT.

The LYING fucking Democommies threw everything but the kitchen sink at Trump, and at his nominees like Kavanaugh.

You fucking scumbags dug up a CIA expert on confabulation to make it look like there was a genuine victim - but guess what, it was just another Jussie Smollett.

You libTARDS do a lot of that stupid shit. Sling mud. You accused an innocent man of rape and dragged his name and his reputation through the mud, just the same way you're dogpiling on Trump.

You fucktards are miserable, rotten, DANGEROUS human beings, and if you try to cheat in this election we're going to come after you with torches and red hot pitchforks.

They'll do the same thing to DeSantis that they did to Trump.

Trump is a great leader....and the Democrats have nobody like him.
No, Trump has MASSIVE baggage, much it his fault, but the MSM has added way more.

Desantis gives you good Trump without bad Trump.

Desantis 2024, he'll give you everything Trump will while pulling in the independents and disgruntled leftists.

Forum List

Back