Why Ron Desantis would destroy any Democrat, and why Democrats will fund Trump in the primaries

No, Trump has MASSIVE baggage, much it his fault, but the MSM has added way more.

Desantis gives you good Trump without bad Trump.

Desantis 2024, he'll give you everything Trump will while pulling in the independents and disgruntled leftists.

Except DeSantis said he's not really interested in the presidency. He may take it if Trump is not going back, or his health makes it difficult for him to go back.

Too much baggage? That baggage was given to him by the left, and if you don't think they'll do the same to DeSantis, you're kidding yourself.

Republicans win elections that people don’t really care about

If Trump runs, people will turn out just to make sure he doesn’t win
DeSantis is dull

If the Communists thought that they would be going hard on DeSantis even more so than Trump. But even your leftist leaders understand Trump is the greatest threat to their agenda. That's why they still go after him well over a year and a half later.

Except DeSantis said he's not really interested in the presidency. He may take it if Trump is not going back, or his health makes it difficult for him to go back.

Too much baggage? That baggage was given to him by the left, and if you don't think they'll do the same to DeSantis, you're kidding yourself.
I know they'll dish it to Desantis, but he delivers Conservative truth well, and that's a selling message these days, compared to what we have now.

- gas prices
- inflation
- border crisis
- effects of democrat COVID lockdowns

They are so subsumed by the lesser-of-two-evils conceit that they are convinced all they have to do is demonize the "other side".
That's trump entire Shtick.

Every Rally is about past events that trump disliked.
He has ZERO policies.

I know they'll dish it to Desantis, but he delivers Conservative truth well, and that's a selling message these days, compared to what we have now.

- gas prices
- inflation
- border crisis
- effects of democrat COVID lockdowns

If not for Trump, I'd totally agree with you. But those are outrageous rants by Trump is what makes him so entertaining. Even the MSM covered everything he did with glee due to the high ratings they got until he actually won the primary

I think the real shame here is that we do have people that vote for reps like they did for their favorite American Idol contestants. As for myself, I vote for people I believe will do the best job for the country, and Trump has already done that.

Hell yes it'll fly.

This election will be a referendum on the Democrats' miserable fuckups.

Most people would vote for the dogcatcher over Joe Biden at this point
Republican chances this November are spiraling down the drain. I hear echoes of ‘16 in reverse.

Desantis is so centered, so conservatively valued... he focuses on the policies and issues, which wins elections (as it should). Here are some quotes from him after Biden's demagogue, Mousillini speech:

“We’ll hold Biden accountable,” DeSantis told guest host Raymond Arroyo. “This is a referendum on his failures, make sure everybody knows how his policies have contributed to the mess we’re in, and then articulate what you will do to address things like the border, like crime, like inflation. I think if you do that, I think Republicans are going to win both chambers. And I think it’ll be a really good night.”

“He ran as being a unifier and he’s basically saying to the vast majority of the country that disapproves of him, that they’re effectively a threat to the republic,” DeSantis said. “He dodders, he lashes out, but at the end of the day, his policies are why there’s so much opposition to him.”

“He came in and he opened the border, and we’ve seen what a disaster that’s been; he kneecapped American energy, we’ve seen how that’s hurt millions and millions of people across our country; they’ve inflated the currency, we have one of the worst inflations we’ve had in over 40 years,” DeSantis continued. “So, of course people are going to be upset at all the wreckage that he’s left in his wake. He is the American Nero. He’s a failed leader. And I think that he is doing this because he’s trying to energize his base to fend off a real butt whipping this November.”

Conservatives need to realize that Desantis gives you all the Conservative fight on social issues and culture that Trump did, but without the buffoonary. Desantis is unstoppable if he runs, which is why I guarantee you Democrat SuperPACS and DNC moneypits will fund Donald Trump in the primaries.

I agree with all of this but I'm not sure Democrats will ever be able to bring themselves to fund Donald Trump, even if it means they win.

I think they would rather carve out their own liver and eat it.

He is going to have to survive Crist first and Crist is within the margin of error 10 weeks out. Losing won't make him available to run. It will just make him the loser.
Charlie Crist is sickening. Changes his views and parties and pushing extreme agendas as far as being elected can take him.

Yes, low turn out elections means that the stupid and the lazy stayed home and did not have ballots brought to them by community organizers. That does help the Republicans since that demographic is the DNC base.
The problem is that the Zuckerberg army will harvest ballots from the stupid and lazy, like they did last time. Dems will do what it takes to negate the votes of the informed, motivated people who follow the news and understand what’s going on.

DeSantis was smart to say he’s not interested in the presidency. Why give the Dems more time than required to fabricate evidence against him, collude with the media to brainwash people into thinking he’s the devil incarnate, and otherwise begin their politics of personal destruction.

I dunno. He could be worse. He's serious with his "Christian" authoritarianism, where Trump is merely opportunistic with it.

Trump's a fucking clown, this guy is focused.
Give me an example of his Christian authoritarianism.

I know you'll dismiss this, but here you go.

Zealots like you summarily ignore proof or examples.

That seems like a positive. Why should Disneyworld get a special carve-out?

And I don’t see what that has to do with Christian authority. It’s just you taking a nasty swipe at the majority religion.

(And does EVERY leftist have to answer a question with a personal insult?)

You asked, I answered. As I predicted, you dismissed it.

And tell me: What makes me a "leftist", specifically? Feel free to drill down on that.
I didn’t dismiss it. I said I thought it was a GOOD thing.

And far as you’re being a leftist, it eeks out of your every pore - your arrogance toward those who disagree with you, your name-calling and personal insults, your put-downs about Christianity, your already trying to discredit DeSantis, and a host of other things. I can’t recall them all now, but every time you make a post that shows your leftism, I’ll say “leftist.” How’s that?

I dunno. He could be worse. He's serious with his "Christian" authoritarianism, where Trump is merely opportunistic with it.

Trump's a fucking clown, this guy is focused.
If he’s focused, he sounds worse. Trump is his own worst enemy. Imagine if he’d been focused.

Forum List

Back