Why Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum was killed, etc.

The feds couldn't shoot finnicum fast enough, but haven't raised a finger to find the murderer of rancher Robert Kranatze

Not to be contrary, but...

Robert Krentz was found dead on his own property. That is a local matter and not normally under the jurisdiction of the FBI, that would fall to the local sheriff to investigate.

Finicum on the other hand was involved with the armed occupation of a federal building, on federal land - hence the FBI jurisdiction.

>>>>

Why Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum was killed?

Because he was a criminal...
I bet you're a Bill Ayers Benardene Dohrne apologist

i bet if someone from black lives matters pulled the same stunt as these lowlives, you'd think they should all be shot. :thup:

the federal government was far too patient with these nuts and gave them every chance.

but please, be an apologist for treasonous loons who raise arms against the government.
BLM
Black Live Matter
Bureau of Land Management

It's all the same to me.

Why Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum was killed?

Because he was a criminal...
I bet you're a Bill Ayers Benardene Dohrne apologist

i bet if someone from black lives matters pulled the same stunt as these lowlives, you'd think they should all be shot. :thup:

the federal government was far too patient with these nuts and gave them every chance.

but please, be an apologist for treasonous loons who raise arms against the government.
BLM
Black Live Matter
Bureau of Land Management

It's all the same to me.

Yeah, but you're wildly irrational. So your standard doesn't mean much to the rest of us.

The feds couldn't shoot finnicum fast enough, but haven't raised a finger to find the murderer of rancher Robert Kranatze
That's the ticket: ignore facts and the truth, continue to contrive and propagate ridiculous lies, this being one of many examples.

Well that's true. As golfers we never steal, assault people, nor disrupt Bernie rallies; but we do lie a lot.

Finicum's commitment to die by cop began before he even reached the roadblock.
If he would have blown up a building and killed someone he could be working for move on dot org about now.

If you tried to change the topic just slightly less desperately, you wouldn't be so obvious.
Well... you know how us people are that are wildly irrational. LOL

Okay, I don't care who you are. That's funny.

Forum List

Back