Why Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum was killed, etc.

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
Check this, here is LaVoy's main video of his grievances:

He tells his side very calmly and concisely and then the video (or at the the audio) shows how he is garnering support for his point of view. Something that was never shown in the main stream media. I wholeheartedly agree with his grievances. Some of his solutions, maybe not so much, however, he is building steam for his cause in a very calm manner.

Many people talk about the 'blue tarp' video, but if anyone with an ear to hear knows that many words were fairly well put into his mouth.

And then he was killed. Afterwards, there was much more main stream media attention given to the last four holdouts at the Malheur refuge (who I think were total idiots). Much more. This is a poor example to make my point, but many many many more were plastered all over to make the .gov point:

Does that not give anyone any pause for intelligent thought at all? Why would you want to make such a huge deal out of every video some idiot posts and pretty much not show the calm videos? Hmmm . . . .

Now I am not a huge infowars.com person, but this video does raise some very valid points for thought and intelligent debate:

He said he'd die before going to jail, tried pulling a gun on federal officers, and got his wish in the end. If you hadn't posted this thread most would have forgotten his name within a month. LaVoy was a tard.

He said he'd die before going to jail, tried pulling a gun on federal officers, and got his wish in the end. If you hadn't posted this thread most would have forgotten his name within a month. LaVoy was a tard.
I thought he was unarmed and so were the other occupants of the vehicle. Is that just a rumor?

Yup, just repeat what the media has slopped out there parrot. Double check the 'blue tarp' interview. The guy from the media was pretty much putting words into his mouth and/or painting him into a corner to make it look that way.

Check this, here is LaVoy's main video of his grievances:

He tells his side very calmly and concisely and then the video (or at the the audio) shows how he is garnering support for his point of view. Something that was never shown in the main stream media. I wholeheartedly agree with his grievances. Some of his solutions, maybe not so much, however, he is building steam for his cause in a very calm manner.

Many people talk about the 'blue tarp' video, but if anyone with an ear to hear knows that many words were fairly well put into his mouth.

And then he was killed. Afterwards, there was much more main stream media attention given to the last four holdouts at the Malheur refuge (who I think were total idiots). Much more. This is a poor example to make my point, but many many many more were plastered all over to make the .gov point:

Does that not give anyone any pause for intelligent thought at all? Why would you want to make such a huge deal out of every video some idiot posts and pretty much not show the calm videos? Hmmm . . . .

Now I am not a huge infowars.com person, but this video does raise some very valid points for thought and intelligent debate:

Lavoy was killed because he resisted arrest, led the police on a high speed chase, tried to run a police road block, almost ran down a police officer, ignored officers that told him to get on the ground after he ran from his vehicle and instead reached for a gun to murder an Oregon State Trooper.

All sorts of people made videos. Ammon Bundy was a prolific video maker. And the only folks who got hurt were those that resisted arrest, ran from cops and tried to run police blockades.

The common denominator isn't the message. Its trying to murder a cop.

Lavoy was killed because he resisted arrest, led the police on a high speed chase, tried to run a police road block, almost ran down a police officer, ignored officers that told him to get on the ground after he ran from his vehicle and instead reached for a gun to murder an Oregon State Trooper.

Boy, you should be a reporter for the way you add little bits to twist the truth. But please, please tell me your source for that exact statement I bolded in your post, because the FBI video had no audio, and the other one released I did not hear that in.

Boy, you should be a reporter for the way you add little bits to twist the truth. But please, please tell me your source for that exact statement I bolded in your post, because the FBI video had no audio, and the other one released I did not hear that in.

The reports of the officers who where there.

If you have a better source, offer it to us. Remember, you have jack shit to prove that Lavoy was shot because of his message. You assume it to be so....because you want to believe such nonsense.

But those people with far more prolific messages were arrested without any harm whatsoever. Cliven Bundy himself was arrested without incident, as was Ammon Bundy. The only people that were hurt....are those who resisted arrest, led the police on a high speed chase, tried to run a police road block. With Lavoy being killed because instead getting on the ground like the officers that told him to, he instead reached for a gun to murder an Oregon State Trooper.

He was the only 'occupier' who did so. And the only one who was killed. While all sorts of people had 'messages' and were arrested without the slightest injury.

Demonstrating the absurdity of your entire argument. An argument you can't factually support to begin with.

finicum cell phone video - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

According to the cell phone video, you can hear the cops shooting at the truck as it came up to the road block. The one police officer stepped in front of the truck as it pulled around the road block. And when Finicum got out he kept saying for them to 'shoot me, ok go ahead & shoot me', then he kept reaching into his coat.

Both sides were right & both sides were wrong. The cops were wrong in shooting into the vehicle before they knew if he was going to stop or not, especially if they knew there was a kid in there. Although what sounded like gun shots could have been something else non-lethal. I don't know.

But Finicum shouldn't have run with the police chase, or reach into his coat with guns drawn on him. That very act, was asking for it.

finicum cell phone video - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

According to the cell phone video, you can hear the cops shooting at the truck as it came up to the road block. The one police officer stepped in front of the truck as it pulled around the road block. And when Finicum got out he kept saying for them to 'shoot me, ok go ahead & shoot me', then he kept reaching into his coat.

Both sides were right & both sides were wrong. The cops were wrong in shooting into the vehicle before they knew if he was going to stop or not, especially if they knew there was a kid in there. Although what sounded like gun shots could have been something else non-lethal. I don't know.

But Finicum shouldn't have run with the police chase, or reach into his coat with guns drawn on him. That very act, was asking for it.

'Go ahead and shoot me' is quite literally asking for it. It was obviously suicide by cop. And since he was reaching for an actual gun, he was trying to take at least one of them with him.

The cops were wrong in shooting into the vehicle before they knew if he was going to stop or not, especially if they knew there was a kid in there. Although what sounded like gun shots could have been something else non-lethal. I don't know.

I disagree with this, I believe the officers had every right to shoot that truck as it barreled down on the police barricade. Attempting to stop the truck from hitting fellow officers in the blockade would be under the umbrella of "self-defense" and not only justified, but kind of recommended. At some point the vehicle must be stopped regardless, when he didn't break at all it looked like he was going to ram the barricade, then you have a situation where fellow officers lives are in danger and deadly force is called for.

I did hear somewhere that they had deployed gas shots and flash whatsits but it's unclear what was hitting the truck in the beginning and I've not heard reports confirming nor denying that bullets were hitting the truck (like whatever shattered the passenger window in the cell phone video.)

Why Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum was killed?

Because he was a criminal...
I bet you're a Bill Ayers Benardene Dohrne apologist

i bet if someone from black lives matters pulled the same stunt as these lowlives, you'd think they should all be shot. :thup:

the federal government was far too patient with these nuts and gave them every chance.

but please, be an apologist for treasonous loons who raise arms against the government.

The reports of the officers who where there.

If you have a better source, offer it to us. Remember, you have jack shit to prove that Lavoy was shot because of his message. You assume it to be so....because you want to believe such nonsense.

My source is the exact same source of information as you have. I have said that over and over again, but you apparently are lacking in reading and comprehension. In fact, I bet that last sentence was too long for you.

I never said I had any proof that he was shot because of his message. I just had an idea so I posted it. You are the one who seems to get your panties in such a bunch. Proven by how good you are at parroting the same line over and over again.

What is most chilling and hilarious is how you repeat over and over, "The reports of the officers who were there."

Which ones? The ones who admitted to lying? Or the ones who are going to?

The cops were wrong in shooting into the vehicle before they knew if he was going to stop or not, especially if they knew there was a kid in there. Although what sounded like gun shots could have been something else non-lethal. I don't know.

I disagree with this, I believe the officers had every right to shoot that truck as it barreled down on the police barricade. Attempting to stop the truck from hitting fellow officers in the blockade would be under the umbrella of "self-defense" and not only justified, but kind of recommended. At some point the vehicle must be stopped regardless, when he didn't break at all it looked like he was going to ram the barricade, then you have a situation where fellow officers lives are in danger and deadly force is called for.

I did hear somewhere that they had deployed gas shots and flash whatsits but it's unclear what was hitting the truck in the beginning and I've not heard reports confirming nor denying that bullets were hitting the truck (like whatever shattered the passenger window in the cell phone video.)
so how does shooting a driver headed at a roadblock make a vehicle stop? I find that very stupid and not smart at the very same time. Oh, and running out in front of a moving vehicle is as stupid and not smart. don't blame the driver of the vehicle for the stupidity of the fbi.

Forum List

Back