Why Republicans Lose All the Time

He's running for president, so not so passé.
I'm trying not to notice. I'm done with him. He's the world's biggest

trumps-dick-lips.jpg

Thanks for helping OP make his point. This is NOT true. You should read the story of Kermit Gosnell, abortionist who was convicted in a court of law for MURDER, at least one woman and many babies. Yes, babies were murdered (legal definition. In God's eyes and the eyes of logical people, ALL the babies were murdered but Gosnell murdered some who were beyond the legal age limit set by [not always Godly] law)

And if you think he is the only one.. Well, hopefully other baby murderers learned from what happened to him? Life imprisonment.

Good riddance.. should have gotten the death penalty...

You. Just. Proved. My. Point.

You are trying to show you don’t react with anger and you go reacting with anger.

Help me out. How does the laws preventing abortion make sense. Where is the logic.

Why dump the financial burden on a family? What logical thoughtful reason can possibly exist to prove Conservatives care? Why put someone through the emotional toll this is?

Why put this family through four or five months of hell? What logical or thoughtful and carefully considered reason can possibly exist?

Now that Republicans can no longer win elections…..
Rather than look inward and ask what they need to do differently, they claim they were cheated
They’ve hit the supremacist wall. After years of being in denial about the demographic shifts happening in this country, the reality of it for them has set it.
Rather than alter their thinking in how to better position their policies in order to garner more support, they’ve instead, maybe instinctually, decided to dig in and try to fight the changes.
They’ve become nationalistic, in favor of consolidating their powers in the states and the courts even while openly rejecting the rule of law. They’re attacking furiously the gains made in civil right for many Americans,( non white christian males mostly), since the 60’s.
They’ve even become openly defiant of and disdainful of federal office and its role in fostering inclusivity.

In short, they went all in for the effort to maintain and rebuild the white power base in America.

It will eventually be their downfall but not before they inflict as much pain as possible which will of course only hasten their end.

That could be why they want to rip it all down. The angry child in the sandbox.
I think it’s darker than that.
The angry supremacists want to take over the sandbox and reestablish their dominance through authoritarian rule.

I think it’s darker than that.
The angry supremacists want to take over the sandbox and reestablish their dominance through authoritarian rule.
Unfortunately that could be true.

All this time, all these years, screaming about limited government, when what they REALLY wanted was an authoritarian strongman, unleashed, on his own.

How are they "damaged?"

My wife has never voted for a Democrat. Until 2023. Since her first election she always voted straight Republican. This last year she voted for Democrats in several races. Because the Republicans are going batshit crazy.

She was horrified to hear what you all say. She was sickened by your comments. She voted for a Party she has traditionally opposed because you guys and your insane nonsense have turned the Republicans into lunatics.

So how is it damaged? Let’s see. Is there a Republican representing Georgia in the Senate? No? How could that happen? The Georgians haven’t elected a Democrat to the Senate since 9-11. The last ones were Zell Miller who spoke at the RNC to advocate for Bush over his own party. The one before was Max Cleland who was voted out.

So how has the insanity of the Republican fringe hurt the party?

My wife has never voted for a Democrat. Until 2023. Since her first election she always voted straight Republican. This last year she voted for Democrats in several races. Because the Republicans are going batshit crazy.

She was horrified to hear what you all say. She was sickened by your comments. She voted for a Party she has traditionally opposed because you guys and your insane nonsense have turned the Republicans into lunatics.

So how is it damaged? Let’s see. Is there a Republican representing Georgia in the Senate? No? How could that happen? The Georgians haven’t elected a Democrat to the Senate since 9-11. The last ones were Zell Miller who spoke at the RNC to advocate for Bush over his own party. The one before was Max Cleland who was voted out.

Sure she did.

Okay, Saul.

Whatever you say. :rolleyes:

Sure she did.

She wasn’t alone. Governor Kemp was re-elected with a clear majority. Walker lost in the runoff by an even greater percentage.

So people like my wife, and me, voted for Kemp, but rejected the Republican Candidate for Senate. Unless you believe the election was stolen and they forgot to mark the ballots for Warnock for Stacy too.

I would not say the they lose all the time. It just they are in a slump. What goes down must come back up. They just need to replace the current messiah with someone else. It really doesn't matter who it is. It will go up. They just need a balloon full of hot air.

1685310411035.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back