Why police departments are being unfunded.

Hey, ray, here's the thing. you'd better have a DAMNED GOOD REASON to be busting down anyone's door. Now, we haven't been given a lot of detail about the person they WERE looking for, but what little we do know is that he was on home confinement with an ankle bracelet, and if they had done due dilligence, they'd have known they were at the wrong apartment.

These cops are all going to lose their jobs, and they should.

They did have a good reason, it's called a court approved search warrant.

Except that they had the wrong address. And it should not have taken them 20 minutes of making this woman stand naked in the middle of the room surrounded by strange men, to realize they were at the wrong apartment.

How long do you think it takes 10 guys to search a one or two bedroom apartment, anyway? Did they think he was hiding in the oven? The Dishwasher?

Did you think perhaps that they might have been looking for a weapon that could have been anywhere? If this guy was there or lived there, any gun he had was likely stolen. The officers didn't go to the wrong address, the person who submitted the information to the court had the wrong address. The cops in her apartment didn't do anything wrong. They were told to go to that address and conduct a legal search.

Okay, but you wouldn't hang around at their dock for 20 minutes without telling them why you were there, rampaging around their warehouse and terrorizing their dock workers before figuring out you were at the wrong place. You might even figure out that if you were supposed to go to ACME, and they sign on the factory door says "Consolidated", you MIGHT be at the wrong place.

Oh, wait. You might.

Did this woman have a sign on her door stating who she was? Your comparison is ridiculous. She knew why they were there, to search her apartment. They told her that when they entered the place.

They did have a good reason, it's called a court approved search warrant.

For someone else's apartment.

Did you think perhaps that they might have been looking for a weapon that could have been anywhere? If this guy was there or lived there, any gun he had was likely stolen. The officers didn't go to the wrong address, the person who submitted the information to the court had the wrong address. The cops in her apartment didn't do anything wrong. They were told to go to that address and conduct a legal search.

There was no reason to humiliate the woman for 20 minutes making her stand there naked and handcuffed while they looked for a weapon that wasn't there.

Besides, you Second Amendment nuts say people should totally have a right to shoot law enforcement if they break into your home. Oh, wait. Sorry, that only applies to white people.

1608549263429.png

Did this woman have a sign on her door stating who she was? Your comparison is ridiculous. She knew why they were there, to search her apartment. They told her that when they entered the place.

Her name was on the mailbox. It was also in public records, if they had bothered to check.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People.

There was no reason to humiliate the woman for 20 minutes making her stand there naked and handcuffed while they looked for a weapon that wasn't there.

Besides, you Second Amendment nuts say people should totally have a right to shoot law enforcement if they break into your home. Oh, wait. Sorry, that only applies to white people.

No, none of us ever said that. We on the right have total respect for our US Constitution, and support our police officers while it's the left that hates our police and wants to defund them into uselessness. You know, kind of like the conversation we're having now. I support the police, and you have disdain for them.

She didn't stand there for 20 minutes totally naked. After the officers thoroughly searched her apartment, a few went back to try and cover her with a blanket.

Her name was on the mailbox. It was also in public records, if they had bothered to check.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People.

You can make race out of a bottle of pop. I can't imagine living in your head for 60 seconds. It must be dreadful.

I can see it now:

Supervisor:
You blew this raid! I gave you a warrant to forcibly enter this home and you didn't do it!

Officer: But, but, but, there was a different name on the mailbox than the warrant.

Supervisor: Did I tell you to deliver mail there? No, I told you to bust down that door and look for this guy with a gun!

Officer: But public records said.........

Supervisor: I don't GAF what public records say. Did I ask you to do a public records search; a site that's not updated frequently? You are suspended five days unpaid for insubordination. Next time you'll be turning in your badge!

No, none of us ever said that. We on the right have total respect for our US Constitution, and support our police officers while it's the left that hates our police and wants to defund them into uselessness. You know, kind of like the conversation we're having now. I support the police, and you have disdain for them.

Actually, you think that Black people should be totally cool with cops busting down their doors or shooting their kids, but man, you ask one of you fucks to wear a fucking mask, and you scream about how your rights are being violated.

She didn't stand there for 20 minutes totally naked. After the officers thoroughly searched her apartment, a few went back to try and cover her with a blanket.

She shouldn't have been standing there handcuffed naked or covered with a blanket for one minute.

You can make race out of a bottle of pop. I can't imagine living in your head for 60 seconds. It must be dreadful.

Really, says the miserable guy who hates his neighbors, sits at home all day muttering listening to his police scanner... and lives in a slum waiting to collect a welfare check.

I can see it now:

Supervisor: You blew this raid! I gave you a warrant to forcibly enter this home and you didn't do it!

Actually, it would have worked more like this.

"Knock, knock."

Hello, we are looking for Jamal?

Jamal doesn't live here.

Is this 1834 Washington Place?

No, this is 1843 Washington Place!

Oops, terribly sorry for the inconvenience, ma'am.

Supervisor: I don't GAF what public records say. Did I ask you to do a public records search; a site that's not updated frequently? You are suspended five days unpaid for insubordination. Next time you'll be turning in your badge!

Hey guess what... All the cops who were on that raid HAVE been placed on desk duty...

The City's Corporation Counsel who hid this thing has been fired.

So all these racist fucks will be turning in their badges, and we will all be better off for it.

Actually, you think that Black people should be totally cool with cops busting down their doors or shooting their kids, but man, you ask one of you fucks to wear a fucking mask, and you scream about how your rights are being violated.

I wear a mask everywhere I go. I have comorbidity that could make it deadly if I catch this thing, especially at my age.

Police do things for a reason. If they have to shoot somebody, it's likely for a good reason. If they have to bash in somebody's door, it's for a good reason.

She shouldn't have been standing there handcuffed naked or covered with a blanket for one minute.

Yes she should have because the officers thought they were in the right place. Her telling them they weren't is not good enough for them to turn around and leave. They search the place, make sure they don't get killed, and then they sort out the facts afterwards.

Really, says the miserable guy who hates his neighbors, sits at home all day muttering listening to his police scanner... and lives in a slum waiting to collect a welfare check.

It's a shame you don't have a brain to know the difference between welfare and disability. Your knowledge of our government programs is less than your knowledge of police work, and that's saying something.

My neighbors, yet another obsession you refuse to get help for? You must mean those same neighbors that woke us up with their fighting AGAIN at 2:30 this morning? Find me somebody that couldn't hate neighbors like that. But that's the party you support; moving in lowlifes into a suburb where they don't belong and ruining it for everybody else. It's what Democrats do best: ruin things for other people.

Actually, it would have worked more like this.

"Knock, knock."

Hello, we are looking for Jamal?

Jamal doesn't live here.

Is this 1834 Washington Place?

No, this is 1843 Washington Place!

Oops, terribly sorry for the inconvenience, ma'am.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Now I see why you're so Fd up. You think you are living in Mayberry back in the 60's. Your complete ignorance of police work is astounding. Maybe you should start listening to the police scanner and actually learn something.

Hey guess what... All the cops who were on that raid HAVE been placed on desk duty...

The City's Corporation Counsel who hid this thing has been fired.

So all these racist fucks will be turning in their badges, and we will all be better off for it.

Nobody has to turn in their badges for following orders and doing their job. My Lord, you are more confused than a baby at a topless bar. But then again, you live in a commie town and vote for them, so I guess anything is possible.

I wear a mask everywhere I go. I have comorbidity that could make it deadly if I catch this thing, especially at my age.

Police do things for a reason. If they have to shoot somebody, it's likely for a good reason. If they have to bash in somebody's door, it's for a good reason.

Wow, guy, I'm sure that a 1930's German said the same thing about the Gestapo.

Uh, if this raid was on the up and up, the CPD wouldn't have tried to hide the tapes for two years.

It's a shame you don't have a brain to know the difference between welfare and disability. Your knowledge of our government programs is less than your knowledge of police work, and that's saying something.

You are getting paid not to work. You aren't in a wheelchair. You aren't blind. You aren't deaf. You are not disabled.

My neighbors, yet another obsession you refuse to get help for? You must mean those same neighbors that woke us up with their fighting AGAIN at 2:30 this morning? Find me somebody that couldn't hate neighbors like that. But that's the party you support; moving in lowlifes into a suburb where they don't belong and ruining it for everybody else. It's what Democrats do best: ruin things for other people.

Noise cancelling headphones... Problem solved.

Since this is at least the second set of neighbors you hate, I'm starting to think they aren't the problem, you are.

Now I see why you're so Fd up. You think you are living in Mayberry back in the 60's. Your complete ignorance of police work is astounding. Maybe you should start listening to the police scanner and actually learn something.

I don't need to listen to a police scanner to realize our police are kind of messed up. Now, since you brought up Mayberry, the thing was, Andy and Barney were part of that community. That's why they were effective at resolving issues.

The problem in a big city like Chicago, is all the cops go home at night to their cop neighborhoods (One one the southwest side and the other in the Northwest side.) They are largely disconnected from that community. They should KNOW that the nice social worker lives at that address. They should know the bad apple lives at the other address. This happened because they didn't know who they were dealing with.

Nobody has to turn in their badges for following orders and doing their job. My Lord, you are more confused than a baby at a topless bar. But then again, you live in a commie town and vote for them, so I guess anything is possible.

Hey, guy, I'm being realistic. Everyone is outraged by what these cops did... That's why they are going to be slowly fired or encouraged to find other lines of work...

Wow, guy, I'm sure that a 1930's German said the same thing about the Gestapo.

Uh, if this raid was on the up and up, the CPD wouldn't have tried to hide the tapes for two years.

They have a liability charge against them and I'm sure your city is broke. The police officers on the ground didn't hide anything, their superiors did which is where they get their orders from.

You are getting paid not to work. You aren't in a wheelchair. You aren't blind. You aren't deaf. You are not disabled.

Yet several government doctors disagree with you along with Social Security themselves. But as a leftist, you think you know more than everybody. They didn't even bother interviewing me. You don't have to be in a wheelchair, blind or deaf to get disability. Like I said, you know nothing of our government programs. Maybe it's time to start learning:

Noise cancelling headphones... Problem solved.

Since this is at least the second set of neighbors you hate, I'm starting to think they aren't the problem, you are.

I'm not the problem, my tenants are not the problem, government is the problem sticking their lowlife HUD people in neighborhoods where just about everybody works.

Once again, you find sites that you don't even read yourself. So here's an excerpt from the site you posted:

You can find padded fabric headphones that are specifically designed to be comfortable to wear in bed. And you can also use any headphones you like if you sleep on your back, including high-end noise-cancelling headphones.

You might be able to lie on your side with smaller in-ear versions, but bulky over-ear headphones won’t allow you to sleep on your side.

Yet another example why liberals should never be in charge of anything. When people cause problems, address the people that are affected by the problem makers instead of those causing the problem. This is why most cities have noise ordinances; to stop people like my lowlife neighbors.

I don't need to listen to a police scanner to realize our police are kind of messed up. Now, since you brought up Mayberry, the thing was, Andy and Barney were part of that community. That's why they were effective at resolving issues.

The problem in a big city like Chicago, is all the cops go home at night to their cop neighborhoods (One one the southwest side and the other in the Northwest side.) They are largely disconnected from that community. They should KNOW that the nice social worker lives at that address. They should know the bad apple lives at the other address. This happened because they didn't know who they were dealing with.

You think they have any capability to know this person based on where they live? HTF could they possibly know she was a social worker, and what makes you think that because she's a social worker, she's not shacking up or has a family member that's a violent criminal? Mayberry didn't have over 2.5 million people living there.

Hey, guy, I'm being realistic. Everyone is outraged by what these cops did... That's why they are going to be slowly fired or encouraged to find other lines of work...

I doubt it. They only did their job. Their supervisors that are responsible for this F-up, perhaps, but not the officers because they had nothing to do with doing the research, getting the warrant, or double checking what they had was correct. They are just simply men doing their job.

They have a liability charge against them and I'm sure your city is broke. The police officers on the ground didn't hide anything, their superiors did which is where they get their orders from.

Actually, they did. They turned off the body cams as soon as they realized the information on the warrant was wrong.

Yet several government doctors disagree with you along with Social Security themselves. But as a leftist, you think you know more than everybody. They didn't even bother interviewing me. You don't have to be in a wheelchair, blind or deaf to get disability. Like I said, you know nothing of our government programs. Maybe it's time to start learning:

again, you've learned to game the system.... Congrats. Something I'd never do, frankly, I don't even like collecting unemployment for a few weeks. So have your HUD Neighbors.... You are kind of like a Massage Parlor prostitute screaming at a street walker.

I'm not the problem, my tenants are not the problem, government is the problem sticking their lowlife HUD people in neighborhoods where just about everybody works.

No, it's only a "problem" because you'd rather be angry about it than find a constructive solution.

Once again, you find sites that you don't even read yourself. So here's an excerpt from the site you posted:

Guy, it's not my job to find a constructive solution for you... not even sure why I bother...

1608597282983.png

Yet another example why liberals should never be in charge of anything. When people cause problems, address the people that are affected by the problem makers instead of those causing the problem. This is why most cities have noise ordinances; to stop people like my lowlife neighbors.

Most noise ordinances don't apply to people having an argument in their own home...

You think they have any capability to know this person based on where they live? HTF could they possibly know she was a social worker, and what makes you think that because she's a social worker, she's not shacking up or has a family member that's a violent criminal? Mayberry didn't have over 2.5 million people living there.

But that's the point. Back in the day, you had the neighborhood beat cop. He lived in that neighborhood, he knew everyone and everyone knew him.

I doubt it. They only did their job. Their supervisors that are responsible for this F-up, perhaps, but not the officers because they had nothing to do with doing the research, getting the warrant, or double checking what they had was correct. They are just simply men doing their job.

And that's why they should be fired, that they carry out an outrage like this and say, "I was just following orders".

It didn't work for the Nazis.
It didn't work for Lt. Calley at Mai Lai
It doesn't fly here. These guys all need to be fired. Then the rest need to be told why they were fired and then retrained to DO IT RIGHT.

Actually, they did. They turned off the body cams as soon as they realized the information on the warrant was wrong.

I didn't see that and I watched the video twice, and went back a few times while it was running. The officer on his body cam told another officer in his police car that somebody Fd up.

again, you've learned to game the system.... Congrats. Something I'd never do, frankly, I don't even like collecting unemployment for a few weeks. So have your HUD Neighbors.... You are kind of like a Massage Parlor prostitute screaming at a street walker.

Me and my tenants are model citizens. We never have any problem at my addresses. I make sure I rent to good people, and I certainly would never take in HUD lowlifes. But these MFn foreigners form the middle east come here, and all they care about is their filthy money, and screw the neighbors. I hope this asshole gets deported and loses the property. Maybe then we can get some peace here.

As for SS, there was no working the system. Working the system means you figured out a way to cheat it. I'm applicable on several levels for disability, the government doctor not only reccommend I apply for it, but wrote me a prescription to give to SS, and told me if they have any problems whatsoever, to have them contact his office. I surrendered my medical records, complied to every one of their requests. That's not working anything. And if you had the guts to open the link I provided, you'd see that, but I know how you love to stay ignorant on subjects you don't want to learn about.

No, it's only a "problem" because you'd rather be angry about it than find a constructive solution.

There is a constructive solution: Vote Republican, if they get a strong majority, write to them to defund HUD so they don't have the money to put lowlifes in suburban areas.

Guy, it's not my job to find a constructive solution for you... not even sure why I bother...

You shouldn't because every time you post a link you didn't even read yourself, I use it to prove you wrong. Like anybody can actually get to sleep wearing headphones. That defies common sense.

Most noise ordinances don't apply to people having an argument in their own home...

They have arguments in their home, but they take them outside with their screaming and shooting at each other. Why don't they argue during the day? Because they don't work or work very little and don't have to get up in the morning like most suburban people do.

But that's the point. Back in the day, you had the neighborhood beat cop. He lived in that neighborhood, he knew everyone and everyone knew him.

So how many police would you need to hire to get to know 2.7 million people. Think!

And that's why they should be fired, that they carry out an outrage like this and say, "I was just following orders".

It didn't work for the Nazis.
It didn't work for Lt. Calley at Mai Lai
It doesn't fly here. These guys all need to be fired. Then the rest need to be told why they were fired and then retrained to DO IT RIGHT.

It works on all jobs whether you are a police officer, fireman, mailman, drill press operator, and yes, even us truck drivers. You do what you're told and leave the administrating to the administrators.

What a load of horse shit. You've never been around police I'd bet.

You have no idea the training they have to do, and keep doing to even be in a police department.

They have SOP's they have to follow even if they are in the wrong.

What an idiot you are. Try having NO police and see how long your stupid ass lasts.

Their goal is actually to REPLACE the police......with their own special troops.

The whole "defund" bowel movement is the first step

This I agree with! First you control the Media and propagandize the populace and condition them. Then you take control of the population under the guise of safeguarding the populace ( from the Chaos and violence you fomented). State and local cops will be reassigned as enforcement officers with the duty to put down dissent and harass anyone who resists(the movement). They will be well paid thugs with Military hardware. Which means The Biden Admin. will work fervently to restrict and eliminate not only gun ownership but manufacture and possession of any firearms. Don't fall for the slight of hand

I didn't see that and I watched the video twice, and went back a few times while it was running. The officer on his body cam told another officer in his police car that somebody Fd up.

And then he switched off hte body cam...

Me and my tenants are model citizens. We never have any problem at my addresses. I make sure I rent to good people, and I certainly would never take in HUD lowlifes. But these MFn foreigners form the middle east come here, and all they care about is their filthy money, and screw the neighbors. I hope this asshole gets deported and loses the property. Maybe then we can get some peace here.

Tell us again how not racist you are Ray, that never gets old.

As for SS, there was no working the system. Working the system means you figured out a way to cheat it. I'm applicable on several levels for disability, the government doctor not only reccommend I apply for it, but wrote me a prescription to give to SS, and told me if they have any problems whatsoever, to have them contact his office. I surrendered my medical records, complied to every one of their requests. That's not working anything. And if you had the guts to open the link I provided, you'd see that, but I know how you love to stay ignorant on subjects you don't want to learn about.

You're not crippled.. You're gaming the system. I promise you, if they told you tomorrow you were cut off, you'd FIND something else to do for a living.

There is a constructive solution: Vote Republican, if they get a strong majority, write to them to defund HUD so they don't have the money to put lowlifes in suburban areas.

Trump didn't end the practice, and Bush encouraged it... They put them in your suburb because the Suburbs they care about said no. That's how much they think of you.

So how many police would you need to hire to get to know 2.7 million people. Think!

We have 14,000 cops in Chicago... One cop for every 192 people. more than enough to know their communities... if they bothered to live in them and not act like an occupying army.

It works on all jobs whether you are a police officer, fireman, mailman, drill press operator, and yes, even us truck drivers. You do what you're told and leave the administrating to the administrators.

Not when you are told to do something that is illegal, immoral or dangerous, no.

When I was in the Army, and my commanders told me to do something that was against regulations or questionable, I asked for it in writing... They usually ended up seeing it my way. The one time they didn't, my ass was covered. (Ah the dreaded Class V disposition problem... Good times.)

So hypothetical, your boss told you to drive your truck full of barrels of toxic waste to what was obviously an illegal dumping site, would you do it? You'd get in a lot of trouble if you did.

And then he switched off hte body cam...

No, that's just when the media quit playing because there was nothing to see after that.

Tell us again how not racist you are Ray, that never gets old.

Nothing racist about what I said. These filthy foreigners are entering our country destroying everything we've built, and you commies are encouraging more.

You're not crippled.. You're gaming the system. I promise you, if they told you tomorrow you were cut off, you'd FIND something else to do for a living.

Sure I would. With the unemployment rate at nearly 7%, at the age of 60 with serious medical conditions, I could land a good paying job tomorrow, huh.? Yet when I asked you where these jobs were at, you posted some bullshit that required at least one year of experience in a particular field. It's bad enough when I know you are FOS, but after I proved that you were FOS, you still refuse to accept it.

Why do you use phrases you don't know the meaning of, and refuse to learn? I explained what gaming the system means, and you, like a person who suffers from mental retardation, still repeat it over and over in spite of being proven wrong.

The government makes the criteria for disability claims, not some OCD clown in Chicago who sits home writing resumes, if that's what you really do. If you have a beef, take it up with them--not me. The government told me I can no longer work. I applied for disability and was accepted by their standards. I'm also following the recommendations of political leaders--many of whom are Democrats that said for people at high risk that can stay home, please stay home. I'm doing just that.

Trump didn't end the practice, and Bush encouraged it... They put them in your suburb because the Suburbs they care about said no. That's how much they think of you.

No, actually the Trump administration cut funds to HUD, just not enough because the media would be in an uproar if we actually put people where they rightfully belong, plus the commies in the House would never pass a harsher bill.

We have 14,000 cops in Chicago... One cop for every 192 people. more than enough to know their communities... if they bothered to live in them and not act like an occupying army.

No, you have a little over 12,000 cops, which means one officer in every 225 people, and some of those officers are desk people and not in the streets. In any case, what you're complaining about are Democrat policies created by Democrat leaders. So why are you telling me about it? Go to your Democrat leaders and insist police live in those communities.

Not when you are told to do something that is illegal, immoral or dangerous, no.

When I was in the Army, and my commanders told me to do something that was against regulations or questionable, I asked for it in writing... They usually ended up seeing it my way. The one time they didn't, my ass was covered. (Ah the dreaded Class V disposition problem... Good times.)

So hypothetical, your boss told you to drive your truck full of barrels of toxic waste to what was obviously an illegal dumping site, would you do it? You'd get in a lot of trouble if you did.

Not if I had no idea what I was hauling was illegal. The search warrant of this apartment was legal. The investigation was run by the superiors of these officers, the warrant was issued by the court, and the police executed that warrant legally.

No, that's just when the media quit playing because there was nothing to see after that.

Nope. They turned it off and there are a lot questions why they did.

Sure I would. With the unemployment rate at nearly 7%, at the age of 60 with serious medical conditions, I could land a good paying job tomorrow, huh.? Yet when I asked you where these jobs were at, you posted some bullshit that required at least one year of experience in a particular field. It's bad enough when I know you are FOS, but after I proved that you were FOS, you still refuse to accept it.

Uh, guy, you were gaming the system before Trump wrecked the economy. I guess Trump gave you an excuse by fucking up the economy... that was nice of him.

The government makes the criteria for disability claims, not some OCD clown in Chicago who sits home writing resumes, if that's what you really do. If you have a beef, take it up with them--not me. The government told me I can no longer work. I applied for disability and was accepted by their standards. I'm also following the recommendations of political leaders--many of whom are Democrats that said for people at high risk that can stay home, please stay home. I'm doing just that.

Ray, you always have an excuse... Just like your HUD neighbors... I'm sure they can give me just as many sad excuses why they don't have jobs.

No, actually the Trump administration cut funds to HUD, just not enough because the media would be in an uproar if we actually put people where they rightfully belong, plus the commies in the House would never pass a harsher bill.

On February 10, 2020, the Trump Administration announced its proposed Fiscal Year 2021 Budget for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), a $47.9 billion plan that expands resources to prevent/end homelessness; invests record funding to reduce lead and other home health and safety hazards; and preserves rental assistance to HUD-assisted households.

And this was BEFORE all the additional spending for HUD that came with the various Stimulus Bills that Trump signed. Trump is a bigger socialist than LBJ ever hoped to be.

No, you have a little over 12,000 cops, which means one officer in every 225 people, and some of those officers are desk people and not in the streets. In any case, what you're complaining about are Democrat policies created by Democrat leaders. So why are you telling me about it? Go to your Democrat leaders and insist police live in those communities.

Because the FOP would scream bloody murder if they did. We have 14,000 cops, not 12,000. More than enough to forge real relationships with their communities.

Not if I had no idea what I was hauling was illegal. The search warrant of this apartment was legal. The investigation was run by the superiors of these officers, the warrant was issued by the court, and the police executed that warrant legally.

Again, you keep pretending that, but those cops are all going to lose their jobs when this is over, buddy.

To go back to my analogy, if you see that the stuff you are carrying is eating through the metal in the drums... and you haul it anyway, you are culpable.

If you kick in someone's door, realize almost immediately that you have the wrong house, and keep acting like you didn't fuck up... you are culpable.

Insist our legislators do their Job!

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Uh, guy, you were gaming the system before Trump wrecked the economy. I guess Trump gave you an excuse by fucking up the economy... that was nice of him.

You must be completely stupid or something. I can't believe you went to college. How does anybody graduate from college when they have no ability to learn anything? How does anybody even graduate from high school thinking that if they repeat a lie enough times, it will become truth to other people?

Ray, you always have an excuse... Just like your HUD neighbors... I'm sure they can give me just as many sad excuses why they don't have jobs.

I don't have any excuse. I don't need one.

On February 10, 2020, the Trump Administration announced its proposed Fiscal Year 2021 Budget for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), a $47.9 billion plan that expands resources to prevent/end homelessness; invests record funding to reduce lead and other home health and safety hazards; and preserves rental assistance to HUD-assisted households.

And this was BEFORE all the additional spending for HUD that came with the various Stimulus Bills that Trump signed. Trump is a bigger socialist than LBJ ever hoped to be.

It's from a commie source to so you you can't complain about that either.

Because the FOP would scream bloody murder if they did. We have 14,000 cops, not 12,000. More than enough to forge real relationships with their communities.

No, because it was ruled unconstitutional for the city to require where their employees live in order to work in a city.

Again, you keep pretending that, but those cops are all going to lose their jobs when this is over, buddy.

To go back to my analogy, if you see that the stuff you are carrying is eating through the metal in the drums... and you haul it anyway, you are culpable.

If you kick in someone's door, realize almost immediately that you have the wrong house, and keep acting like you didn't fuck up... you are culpable.

So what was their crime? Where are the charges? They had a warrant and executed that warrant. There is nothing illegal about it. Some fat naked lady yelling they had the wrong person doesn't mean anything since it's likely 3/4 of the people they search say the same exact thing.

Millions....maybe billions of arguments here.......

And I have YET to see either side convinced they were wrong, or change their position.

The point ?

No one here has to have their views changed. Those in charge have to have their views changed.

You might note that after two years nothing had been done. Now that the video has been exposed a large number of officers have been taken off the street (at least for now) and another person is out of their job.

The expansion of body camera's has happened. Restrictions on no knock warrants has happened. Officers have been charged that wouldn't have happened in the past. The courts perhaps seem poised to addressed qualified immunity.

That's the point.

This is an ongoing current event. It's made the nightly news the last few days.

Forum List

Back