Why people like me say the MSM biases the news...

The following excerpt is regarding this headline:
Judge sides with Senate, says Maricopa must turn over election materials for audit
What these means is Maricopa county must abide by an audit of the 2.1 million votes in the 2020 election.

NOW here is how we know the MSM including this Arizona Mirror "objective" "professional" "journalist" presents the news...

"They sought to conduct an audit of the election in response to the baseless fraud allegations and conspiracy theories espoused by former President Donald Trump and many of his supporters, including some Senate Republicans, after President Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election."

Please explain to me how a reader would come away with an opinion the election fraud is not true? "BASELESS"? Why does this idiot hack writer then use the term if a JUDGE has ordered an audit? If it was "BASELESS" then why did the judge do that? BIASED JUDGE? Yea that's the ticket. So is that why SCOTUS refused to hear the PA lawsuit? BIASED???
So far his allegations ar3 all baseless.

If telling the truth is liberal then so be it. It’s harder to con people when the media points out exactly where the politicians are lying.

I guess fact checking is liberal?
I can't believe the MSM when the facts show this.
The MSM donated 96% of their donations in 2016 to Hillary and were so angry they spent the next 4 years putting out false news...like the above example. The MSM then donated 90% to Biden, et.al. Democrats in 2020 supporting with money and more importantly BIASED news their HATRED for Trump. Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study.
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
View attachment 462341
You don’t know who they are giving most of their money to. With citizens United they can donate secretly as much as they want to political action committees.

They want to seem liberal. so you can say they are liberal so no one believes them.
Check out this site and again look at the links in the file I attached:

You don’t know how much the media corporations donate. It’s dark money.

The following excerpt is regarding this headline:
Judge sides with Senate, says Maricopa must turn over election materials for audit
What these means is Maricopa county must abide by an audit of the 2.1 million votes in the 2020 election.

NOW here is how we know the MSM including this Arizona Mirror "objective" "professional" "journalist" presents the news...

"They sought to conduct an audit of the election in response to the baseless fraud allegations and conspiracy theories espoused by former President Donald Trump and many of his supporters, including some Senate Republicans, after President Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election."

Please explain to me how a reader would come away with an opinion the election fraud is not true? "BASELESS"? Why does this idiot hack writer then use the term if a JUDGE has ordered an audit? If it was "BASELESS" then why did the judge do that? BIASED JUDGE? Yea that's the ticket. So is that why SCOTUS refused to hear the PA lawsuit? BIASED???
So far his allegations ar3 all baseless.

If telling the truth is liberal then so be it. It’s harder to con people when the media points out exactly where the politicians are lying.

I guess fact checking is liberal?
I can't believe the MSM when the facts show this.
The MSM donated 96% of their donations in 2016 to Hillary and were so angry they spent the next 4 years putting out false news...like the above example. The MSM then donated 90% to Biden, et.al. Democrats in 2020 supporting with money and more importantly BIASED news their HATRED for Trump. Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study.
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
View attachment 462341
You don’t know who they are giving most of their money to. With citizens United they can donate secretly as much as they want to political action committees.

They want to seem liberal. so you can say they are liberal so no one believes them.
Check out this site and again look at the links in the file I attached:

You don’t know how much the media corporations donate. It’s dark money.
Why would CNN be so quick to declare Hillary Clinton the winner of Tuesday’s Democratic debate, when the majority of online polls crowned Bernie Sanders?
Well, it could have something to do with the fact that Time Warner Cable owns CNN. Time Warner, of course, has donated over $400,000 to Hillary Clinton’s campaigns.
The Lead host Jake Tapper highlighted a shocking Associated Press report that revealed that Hillary Clinton held more than 75 meetings with foreign Clinton Foundation donors that were wiped from then-Secretary Clinton’s official State Department schedule. Tapper linked the new revelations about Clinton and her family foundation to questions currently being raised by Donald Trump concerning the aforementioned donation

All major watched TV POLITICAL stations use conflict, propaganda, & hype to keep the hate & money flowing. few of us are interested in watching unbiased fact based reporting.

Forum List

Back