Why pence is okay with FEMA camps for immigrant kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only for dreamers
That's still amnesty. And you have supported amnesty for the rest as well. You just call it "comprehensive immigration reform."
Amnesty is a pardon without penalty. I’m proposing penalties. You just don’t like the penalty. Stop lying
As I said, if the so-called "penalty" allows the perp to retain the benefit of committing his crime, then it's not a penalty. "Comprehensive immigration reform" is amnesty.
If somebody steals and eats a piece of bread do you gag them and make them throw it up or do you arrest them?

Again. Our legal system is not eye for an eye
What if someone robs $100,000 from a bank do you allow them to keep the money they stole? What penalty is appropriate, and how does it not qualify as what you call "an eye for an eye?
Definitely take the money back. That’s a stupid example though. Why don’t you ask about trespassing? It’s much more relevant to this debate. Damn man, don’t make me give you talking points, that’s pathetic.

It’s the exact definition of reducing illegal immigration. Just like Colorado reduced the amount of people illegally buying and selling pot when they legalized it and created an economic boom for the state instead of an expensive liability
ROFL! Changing the label we apply to them doesn't reduce a thing, moron. In fact, by relieving them of any real penalty for their crime, we would only be encouraging more of it.

There will be no boom for the taxpayers and American workers when the country is flooded with low wage third world labor. At least pot is a thing of value for the people who buy it. Aside from scumbag politicians and demagogues, of what value are illegal aliens to any American?
You see pot as something of value but able bodied workers as no value... can’t say I’m surprised at that stupidity
"Able bodied workers" who drive American wages down are of no value to me. How do they benefit me? You constantly fail to answer that questions. Americans do not benefit in the slightest from the influx of ignorant Mexicans.
The pristine condition of my landscaping disagrees with you
ROFL! The American who lost his landscaping job would disagree.
Naw, I wouldn’t pay his rate.

You're a douchebag by calling them "immigrants."
Is that right?! Why don’t you give me what definition you have for “immigrant” so we can see how I’m wrong
An immigrant his someone who receives an immigrant visa.
Show me the definition that says that.

That's the definition in our immigration law, moron.
We aren’t talking about immigration law. I called people immigrants. Since you won’t post a definition of immigrant I’ll do so... you lose

immigration is the international movement of people into a destination country of which they are not natives or where they do not possess citizenship in order to settle or reside there, especially as permanent residents or naturalized citizens, or to take up employmentas a migrant worker or temporarily as a foreign worker.[1][2][3]
That isn't how the US government or any rational honest American defines it.

ROFL! Changing the label we apply to them doesn't reduce a thing, moron. In fact, by relieving them of any real penalty for their crime, we would only be encouraging more of it.

There will be no boom for the taxpayers and American workers when the country is flooded with low wage third world labor. At least pot is a thing of value for the people who buy it. Aside from scumbag politicians and demagogues, of what value are illegal aliens to any American?
You see pot as something of value but able bodied workers as no value... can’t say I’m surprised at that stupidity
"Able bodied workers" who drive American wages down are of no value to me. How do they benefit me? You constantly fail to answer that questions. Americans do not benefit in the slightest from the influx of ignorant Mexicans.
Only because an illegal alien was willing to work for 1/3 of what Americans expect. You're only indicting yourself as a scumbag.

Is that right?! Why don’t you give me what definition you have for “immigrant” so we can see how I’m wrong
An immigrant his someone who receives an immigrant visa.
Show me the definition that says that.

That's the definition in our immigration law, moron.
We aren’t talking about immigration law. I called people immigrants. Since you won’t post a definition of immigrant I’ll do so... you lose

immigration is the international movement of people into a destination country of which they are not natives or where they do not possess citizenship in order to settle or reside there, especially as permanent residents or naturalized citizens, or to take up employmentas a migrant worker or temporarily as a foreign worker.[1][2][3]
That isn't how the US government or any rational honest American defines it.
Post a definition then!! Not your own words, something legit.

Only because an illegal alien was willing to work for 1/3 of what Americans expect. You're only indicting yourself as a scumbag.
I’m sure you already think I’m a scum bag. Ask me if I care

Obama did exactly the same thing. Now it's Trump's fault? The children and parents are treated extremely well. They need to be deported immediately, and we need to secure the border from these Drug Cartels, Criminals, and potential TERRORISTS.

uh no - obama didn't do the same thing. unaccompanied minors were 'unaccompanied' when they were coming alone & not with their parents.

NOW the are seperated & deemed 'unaccompanied' even when they are with a sibling, grandparent, aunt etc.

NOW the are treated inhumanly ie no access to soap, t paste, DIAPERS... that never occurred under obama's watch.

you can cough up a valid unbiased link saying so.

the rest of your diatribe is just pure rw pablum.

lol...love the fetus - hate the child.

don'tcha love them thar christian pro lifers & their 'every baby is precious & deserves to live' - when it really means is except after the cord is cut & just forget it if you are brown as well.
Mentally ill patients in Somaliland, north east Africa, chained up and beaten, a Human Rights Watch study reveals

Report found 'alarmingly high levels' of mental health down to violence of civil war, poverty and addiction to drugs

Patients forced into 'hospitals' where they are shackled by their ankles, force fed medication and beaten by guards

They are among the thousands of mental health sufferers locked up in cruel institutions and prisons across Africa

Same cruelty occurs in nations of South Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, Kenya and Nigeria

Abdi was chained up by his ankles in a dark room
almost every hour of the day for 14 months.

He was force fed powerful medication and when he resisted,
he was brutally beaten by guards
at the mental health ward in Somaliland, north east Africa.

Abdi, 35, was one of thousands of patients
forced into the country's cruel psychiatric institutes
where they endure torture, starvation and mind numbing loneliness,
a shocking investigation has revealed.

But these acts of cruelty are not limited to Somaliland,
an autonomous region of Somalia.
Mentally ill people in several Africa nations -
including Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda,
Kenya and oil rich Nigeria - are chained to hospital beds,
put into prisons alongside dangerous criminals
or chained up by their own families.

2E181A5100000578-3301484-image-a-38_1446627254371.jpg

Lonely: Ahmed Adan Ahmed (pictured), 13, was tied to a stick in a Somalian refugee camp by his mother who, like many people in Africa,
did not know how to deal with his mental health problems

2E181A4600000578-3301484-image-a-42_1446627271561.jpg

Cast away: Thousands of mentally ill people across Africa,
including this women who was shackled to an engine part
in Juba Central Prison, South Sudan, are locked up in hospital wards
or in jails alongside criminals

2E14647600000578-3301484-Condemned_Severely_mentally_disabled_men_and_women_are_shackled_-a-25_1446626248837.jpg

Condemned: A shocking new investigation has revealed how patients
are chained and beaten in wards in Somaliland,
an autonomous region of Somalia, but patients (pictured in a South Sudanese prison) all over the continent are suffering the same abuse

2E181A5900000578-3301484-image-a-44_1446627697070.jpg

At risk: A mentally disabled boy (pictured), eight, sleeps on the floor of a prison cell where 'high risk' male inmates are housed in a 'rehabilitation' centre outside of Port Harcourt, Nigeria

2E14643600000578-3301484-image-a-27_1446626252441.jpg

Discarded: The Home of Hope centre (pictured) in Jinja, Uganda, tries to care for abandoned children with mental health problems

THESE ARE THE CHILDREN
WHO SHOULD BE FLOWN HERE
AND BROUGHT TO AMERICA

THESE ARE CHILDREN IN NEED
THESE ARE CHILDREN WHO KNOW
HUNGER POVERTY NEED

DO THESE MOTHER FUCKERS
LOOK LIKE THEY AREN’T EATING
LOOK LIKE THEY WERE SUFFERING
FROM ABUSE IN THEIR HOMELAND

1052692190.jpg.0.jpg

DHS-YT-2.jpg

images

FUCK YOU AND THEM!

save your faux indignation for someone willing to believe you give a damn about ANY of them.

His point about how the "refugees" look was valid.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?
Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?

did i use the term 'entitled'? why no.... no i certainly did not. what i SAID - is if they can make it here then they deserve a SHOT at having refugee status. they need to be processed & adjudicated. but one must be HERE.... in order to apply. & not in mexico, being metered. get more judges & adjudicators down there.

Last edited:
lol...love the fetus - hate the child.

don'tcha love them thar christian pro lifers & their 'every baby is precious & deserves to live' - when it really means is except after the cord is cut & just forget it if you are brown as well.
Mentally ill patients in Somaliland, north east Africa, chained up and beaten, a Human Rights Watch study reveals

Report found 'alarmingly high levels' of mental health down to violence of civil war, poverty and addiction to drugs

Patients forced into 'hospitals' where they are shackled by their ankles, force fed medication and beaten by guards

They are among the thousands of mental health sufferers locked up in cruel institutions and prisons across Africa

Same cruelty occurs in nations of South Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, Kenya and Nigeria

Lonely: Ahmed Adan Ahmed (pictured), 13, was tied to a stick in a Somalian refugee camp by his mother who, like many people in Africa,

2E14647600000578-3301484-Condemned_Severely_mentally_disabled_men_and_women_are_shackled_-a-25_1446626248837.jpg

an autonomous region of Somalia, but patients (pictured in a South Sudanese prison) all over the continent are suffering the same abuse

At risk: A mentally disabled boy (pictured), eight, sleeps on the floor of a prison cell where 'high risk' male inmates are housed in a 'rehabilitation' centre outside of Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Discarded: The Home of Hope centre (pictured) in Jinja, Uganda, tries to care for abandoned children with mental health problems

THESE ARE THE CHILDREN
WHO SHOULD BE FLOWN HERE
AND BROUGHT TO AMERICA

HUNGER POVERTY NEED

DO THESE MOTHER FUCKERS

1052692190.jpg.0.jpg

DHS-YT-2.jpg

images

FUCK YOU AND THEM!

save your faux indignation for someone willing to believe you give a damn about ANY of them.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?

Well, if you can't refute his point, if you can't even try to challenge it, then you have to concede it.

Is that what you are doing?

nope.

Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?
For the same reason you believe they don’t deserve a shot people like me think they do. Just a difference of opinion. Call it a sense of liberty or human compassion if you’d like
What reason is that? I don't believe they deserve a shot because none of you leftwing open borders turds have ever posted a good reason for giving them a shot. How does it benefit us to give them a shot? I've asked this question before, and the only answer I got was "Mexican food."
Here’s a good reason... they are human beings. It’s very simple

So just because they are human beings requires me to give them things through either my tax dollars and/or higher healthcare costs due to them getting free care? What about my property rights? Why can't I go to their country and get free stuff? Why are they special? They are NOT my countrymen. Their country is responsible for them, not mine.

If you come here illegally, you should be PUNISHED and deported.

asking for asylum is....

now understand this, you poorly educated trumpanzee that trump loves long time..........

NOT ILLEGAL.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

For the same reason you believe they don’t deserve a shot people like me think they do. Just a difference of opinion. Call it a sense of liberty or human compassion if you’d like
What reason is that? I don't believe they deserve a shot because none of you leftwing open borders turds have ever posted a good reason for giving them a shot. How does it benefit us to give them a shot? I've asked this question before, and the only answer I got was "Mexican food."

'open borders' = false rwnj talking point pablum.

THESE ARE THE CHILDREN
WHO SHOULD BE FLOWN HERE
AND BROUGHT TO AMERICA

HUNGER POVERTY NEED

DO THESE MOTHER FUCKERS

1052692190.jpg.0.jpg

DHS-YT-2.jpg

images

FUCK YOU AND THEM!

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

did i use the term 'entitled'? why no.... no i certainly did not. what i SAID - is if they can make it here then they deserve a SHOT at having refugee status. they need to be processed & adjudicated. but one must be HERE.... in order to apply. & not in mexico, being metered. get more judges & adjudicators down there.
In other words, you believe they are entitled to emigrate to the USA. Your word games only fool the gullible.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

That's exactly what you and your ilk are proposing.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

In other words, you believe they are entitled to emigrate to the USA. Your word games only fool the gullible.

KwGH9Zz.jpg

That's exactly what you and your ilk are proposing.

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

KwGH9Zz.jpg
Is that supposed to prove something?

KwGH9Zz.jpg
Is that supposed to prove something?

proves that we as a nation aren't the racist little shits you & your fellow basket dwellers want us to be.

Trumpanzee? Oh how educated YOU must be. LOL.

Entering the country illegally is ILLEGAL! Duh!

he isn't so much a Christian as he is a trumptian.

Pence is a dangerous man but I'm not sure I have a better idea on what to do in this case.

How about we improve the camps and make Big Government Mike come to us for permission on how to use his body's sticks and holes.
How about we stop peeing our pants about people that are no threat to us?
Oh so the argument now is, if they aren't violent, we just let them in? Do you morons ever think more than 1 minute ahead?
Who's going to support all these new people? you and only you?
Why cant they stay in their own country?
And what about the violent ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back