Why pence is okay with FEMA camps for immigrant kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're proposed "penalties" are INEFFECTIVE = Open Borders.
That’s your opinion, I disagree
It's not opinion. It's fact. Serving in the military is not a penalty for an ignorant peasant from Mexico. It's a career opportunity.
If they aren’t an asset for the military then they can do community service. Either way they are required to do something that benefits our country

I don’t want that nor do I think everybody in the world would all come here... how do I know? Because that’s never happened

Oh? When is the next time you expect California to vote for a Republican President?
If we had a popular vote or a different electoral system then the rep prez would get millions of votes from Cali

THe reason you could not answer my question honestly, is that the only honest answer is never.

And that proves that massive demographic change, is already transforming this nation, into something radically different.

The new thing that occupies this space, might, MIGHT, still CALL itself America, but it will not be America, it will not be recognizable to actual past Americans as America, and it will be actively hostile to actual Americans.

As we can see already, in you.

Indeed, as you demonstrated with your most recent lie about California.

If you were motivated by good intentions towards Americans, you would have admitted that California has been radically transformed, and been prepared to honestly discuss the ramifications for your fellow Americans.
Are you talking about more brown people and less white people, when you speak to a changing America?
They're skin color is relevant only to race baiting douchebags like you.
Well that’s why I’m asking the question. How about you give it an answer. What is meant by “America will not be recognizable by past Americans”. Notice I didn’t accuse anybody of being racist, I’m just asking a question to understand what he meant.

No, .they don't deserve a shot, and deportation is the only penalty the removes the incentive for crossing the border.

If the penalty for robbing $100,000 from a bank was a $1000 fine, would that deter anyone from robbing a bank? Nope. Bank robbers would laugh at that. The penalty has to be greater than the value of the thing obtained illegally. So what penalty do you propose that would actually deter anyone from crossing our border?
The last time I checked Eye for an eye was in the Bible not in the constitution.
ROFL! You are a fucking joke. I didn't say anything like that. Obviously, you only support penalties that won't have any affect.

Who do you think you're fooling? You're a big fat liar. That much is obvious.

Now, I asked you what you propose that would actually reduce illegal immigration. You just made it obvious that you have nothing to propose.
It doesn’t sound like you’re interested in reducing illegal immigration. It sounds like you want to only reduce the amount of brown people coming into this country. Is that right?

Simply declaring illegals to be legal isn't "reducing illegal immigration." The point is to reduce the number of people illegally crossing the border, not just changing the label we place on them. Only a sleazy lying douchebag would suggest the later, and that's all you are suggesting.

Just admit that you're a traitor who supports open borders.

You aren't fooling anyone.
It’s the exact definition of reducing illegal immigration. Just like Colorado reduced the amount of people illegally buying and selling pot when they legalized it and created an economic boom for the state instead of an expensive liability
ROFL! Changing the label we apply to them doesn't reduce a thing, moron. In fact, by relieving them of any real penalty for their crime, we would only be encouraging more of it.

There will be no boom for the taxpayers and American workers when the country is flooded with low wage third world labor. At least pot is a thing of value for the people who buy it. Aside from scumbag politicians and demagogues, of what value are illegal aliens to any American?

I’m not for amnesty. I think they should be held accountable but not necessarily by deportation. Dreamers I think should be made legal.
You are for amnesty. You're a fucking liar.
Only for dreamers
That's still amnesty. And you have supported amnesty for the rest as well. You just call it "comprehensive immigration reform."
Amnesty is a pardon without penalty. I’m proposing penalties. You just don’t like the penalty. Stop lying
As I said, if the so-called "penalty" allows the perp to retain the benefit of committing his crime, then it's not a penalty. "Comprehensive immigration reform" is amnesty.
If somebody steals and eats a piece of bread do you gag them and make them throw it up or do you arrest them?

Again. Our legal system is not eye for an eye

he isn't so much a Christian as he is a trumptian.

They are NOT immigrant kids, they are ILLEGAL ALIENS who are invading our nation against our wishes. And yes you most definitely are an idiot for not knowing the difference.
You’re an idiot for accusing children of invading our country... like they have any choice in matter
You're a douchebag by calling them "immigrants."
Is that right?! Why don’t you give me what definition you have for “immigrant” so we can see how I’m wrong
An immigrant his someone who receives an immigrant visa.

It's not opinion. It's fact. Serving in the military is not a penalty for an ignorant peasant from Mexico. It's a career opportunity.
If they aren’t an asset for the military then they can do community service. Either way they are required to do something that benefits our country
Every productive American does something that benefits the country. That's not a penalty. That's just the price of gaining admittance to the American gravy train.

The last time I checked Eye for an eye was in the Bible not in the constitution.
ROFL! You are a fucking joke. I didn't say anything like that. Obviously, you only support penalties that won't have any affect.

Now, I asked you what you propose that would actually reduce illegal immigration. You just made it obvious that you have nothing to propose.
It doesn’t sound like you’re interested in reducing illegal immigration. It sounds like you want to only reduce the amount of brown people coming into this country. Is that right?

Simply declaring illegals to be legal isn't "reducing illegal immigration." The point is to reduce the number of people illegally crossing the border, not just changing the label we place on them. Only a sleazy lying douchebag would suggest the later, and that's all you are suggesting.

It’s the exact definition of reducing illegal immigration. Just like Colorado reduced the amount of people illegally buying and selling pot when they legalized it and created an economic boom for the state instead of an expensive liability
ROFL! Changing the label we apply to them doesn't reduce a thing, moron. In fact, by relieving them of any real penalty for their crime, we would only be encouraging more of it.

There will be no boom for the taxpayers and American workers when the country is flooded with low wage third world labor. At least pot is a thing of value for the people who buy it. Aside from scumbag politicians and demagogues, of what value are illegal aliens to any American?
You see pot as something of value but able bodied workers as no value... can’t say I’m surprised at that stupidity

Oh? When is the next time you expect California to vote for a Republican President?
If we had a popular vote or a different electoral system then the rep prez would get millions of votes from Cali

THe reason you could not answer my question honestly, is that the only honest answer is never.

And that proves that massive demographic change, is already transforming this nation, into something radically different.

The new thing that occupies this space, might, MIGHT, still CALL itself America, but it will not be America, it will not be recognizable to actual past Americans as America, and it will be actively hostile to actual Americans.

If you were motivated by good intentions towards Americans, you would have admitted that California has been radically transformed, and been prepared to honestly discuss the ramifications for your fellow Americans.
Are you talking about more brown people and less white people, when you speak to a changing America?
Well that’s why I’m asking the question. How about you give it an answer. What is meant by “America will not be recognizable by past Americans”. Notice I didn’t accuse anybody of being racist, I’m just asking a question to understand what he meant.
Drive down certain streets in Florida and California where all the signs are in a foreign language, and then you'll know

he isn't so much a Christian as he is a trumptian.

They are NOT immigrant kids, they are ILLEGAL ALIENS who are invading our nation against our wishes. And yes you most definitely are an idiot for not knowing the difference.
You’re an idiot for accusing children of invading our country... like they have any choice in matter
Is that right?! Why don’t you give me what definition you have for “immigrant” so we can see how I’m wrong
Show me the definition that says that.

This country cannot possibly afford the flood of Diseased illegal aliens....

You see pot as something of value but able bodied workers as no value... can’t say I’m surprised at that stupidity
"Able bodied workers" who drive American wages down are of no value to me. How do they benefit me? You constantly fail to answer that questions. Americans do not benefit in the slightest from the influx of ignorant Mexicans.

Every productive American does something that benefits the country. That's not a penalty. That's just the price of gaining admittance to the American gravy train.
True but when Americans get arrested they typically have to pay a fine or do community service. Do they not?

Drive down certain streets in Florida and California where all the signs are in a foreign language, and then you'll know
I’m an idiot remember? Explain it to me

You are for amnesty. You're a fucking liar.
Only for dreamers
That's still amnesty. And you have supported amnesty for the rest as well. You just call it "comprehensive immigration reform."
Amnesty is a pardon without penalty. I’m proposing penalties. You just don’t like the penalty. Stop lying
As I said, if the so-called "penalty" allows the perp to retain the benefit of committing his crime, then it's not a penalty. "Comprehensive immigration reform" is amnesty.
If somebody steals and eats a piece of bread do you gag them and make them throw it up or do you arrest them?

Again. Our legal system is not eye for an eye
What if someone robs $100,000 from a bank do you allow them to keep the money they stole? What penalty is appropriate, and how does it not qualify as what you call "an eye for an eye?

I’m an idiot remember? Explain it to me
I just did.

"Able bodied workers" who drive American wages down are of no value to me. How do they benefit me? You constantly fail to answer that questions. Americans do not benefit in the slightest from the influx of ignorant Mexicans.
The pristine condition of my landscaping disagrees with you

That's the definition in our immigration law, moron.

The pristine condition of my landscaping disagrees with you
ROFL! The American who lost his landscaping job would disagree.

That's the definition in our immigration law, moron.
We aren’t talking about immigration law. I called people immigrants. Since you won’t post a definition of immigrant I’ll do so... you lose

immigration is the international movement of people into a destination country of which they are not natives or where they do not possess citizenship in order to settle or reside there, especially as permanent residents or naturalized citizens, or to take up employmentas a migrant worker or temporarily as a foreign worker.[1][2][3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back