Why pence is okay with FEMA camps for immigrant kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?
Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?
For the same reason you believe they don’t deserve a shot people like me think they do. Just a difference of opinion. Call it a sense of liberty or human compassion if you’d like
What reason is that? I don't believe they deserve a shot because none of you leftwing open borders turds have ever posted a good reason for giving them a shot. How does it benefit us to give them a shot? I've asked this question before, and the only answer I got was "Mexican food."

'open borders' = false rwnj talking point pablum.

Said the man that won't support ANY attempt at enforcement.

You are not fooling ANYONE here, not even yourself.

Time to stop lying.

oh for fuck's sake - just how deep brown ARE your eyes, cartoon boy?

what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?
Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?

did i use the term 'entitled'? why no.... no i certainly did not. what i SAID - is if they can make it here then they deserve a SHOT at having refugee status. they need to be processed & adjudicated. but one must be HERE.... in order to apply. & not in mexico, being metered. get more judges & adjudicators down there.
In other words, you believe they are entitled to emigrate to the USA. Your word games only fool the gullible.

KwGH9Zz.jpg

You talk shit about supporting limitations, then post shit like that?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

i support the constitution & the ideals this country was built upon. unless you are 100% native anmerican - you & yours benefited from that however many moons ago it might have been.

did i use the term 'entitled'? why no.... no i certainly did not. what i SAID - is if they can make it here then they deserve a SHOT at having refugee status. they need to be processed & adjudicated. but one must be HERE.... in order to apply. & not in mexico, being metered. get more judges & adjudicators down there.
In other words, you believe they are entitled to emigrate to the USA. Your word games only fool the gullible.

KwGH9Zz.jpg
Is that supposed to prove something?

It proves that he supports unlimited, and unvetted immigration.

^^^ 100% fake news ^^^ even including the 'he' part.

KwGH9Zz.jpg

proves that we as a nation aren't the racist little shits you & your fellow basket dwellers want us to be.
It proves nothing. It's a poem, and the statue of liberty is not the property of the federal government.

the federal gov'ment isn't supposta be racist either - but we know it reeks of it from the tribblehead right on down to the nasty scaly tail aka stephen miller.

KwGH9Zz.jpg

You talk shit about supporting limitations, then post shit like that?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

i support the constitution & the ideals this country was built upon. unless you are 100% native anmerican - you & yours benefited from that however many moons ago it might have been.
The Constitution gives Congress the authority to control immigration:

The Congress shall have Power To
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

KwGH9Zz.jpg

proves that we as a nation aren't the racist little shits you & your fellow basket dwellers want us to be.
It proves nothing. It's a poem, and the statue of liberty is not the property of the federal government.

the federal gov'ment isn't supposta be racist either - but we know it reeks of it from the tribblehead right on down to the nasty scaly tail aka stephen miller.
Everything you know is wrong.

Pence wants to keep them safe from the “family” members who dragged the kids up here
He is a thoughtful man

Thread closed due to a couple of people making it their personal flame fest. Too bad they didn't know the Flame Zone exists for that purpose. Isn't that right, playtime and keepitreal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back