Why pence is okay with FEMA camps for immigrant kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
THe answer that you refuse to honestly give, yet constantly reveal, is that you are not prepared to support any serious attempt to enforce any limitation on people coming here.
Sure I am... I just don’t know what YOU consider serious

No, you aren't. YOu demonstrated that, when I asked you what steps you would support to enforce the limitations you supposedly supported, and you all you could come up with was "voting for someone to improve the system and implement and enforce".

You could not even envision a lie you could pretend to support.
That’s because I’m being honest. I’m not going to get a gun and go guard the border. Or go protest somewhere. I got my own shit going on so when you ask what I’m going to do, my answer is support measures or reps I agree with. I’m guessing the same is true for you.

Your pretense of not understanding the concept of supporting a policy, as opposed to actually DOING the policy,

is not credible.

All that is, is another form of dodge, from a Lefty trying to avoid admitting that the policies he and his fellow lefties support,

and not intended for the good of his fellow Americans. At all,

Indeed, are actively HOSTILE to his fellow Americans.

You support unlimited and unvetted flow of foreigners into this country, not because you think it is good for America and Americans, but because you know that it is not.

And you lie to hide that fact.
I haven’t lied about a thing. Your accusation is the lie. Don’t be a hypocrite.

Your pretense of not understanding the concept of supporting a policy, as opposed to actually DOING the policy,

is not credible.

You claim to support the concept of limitations, but will not support ANY actual enforcement.

If everyone in the world, can come here, we will be flooded with non Americans, until America is not longer America in anything but name, if even that.

Obviously.

The only question is why you want that.
I don’t want that nor do I think everybody in the world would all come here... how do I know? Because that’s never happened

Oh? When is the next time you expect California to vote for a Republican President?
If we had a popular vote or a different electoral system then the rep prez would get millions of votes from Cali

THe reason you could not answer my question honestly, is that the only honest answer is never.

And that proves that massive demographic change, is already transforming this nation, into something radically different.

The new thing that occupies this space, might, MIGHT, still CALL itself America, but it will not be America, it will not be recognizable to actual past Americans as America, and it will be actively hostile to actual Americans.

As we can see already, in you.

Indeed, as you demonstrated with your most recent lie about California.

If you were motivated by good intentions towards Americans, you would have admitted that California has been radically transformed, and been prepared to honestly discuss the ramifications for your fellow Americans.
Are you talking about more brown people and less white people, when you speak to a changing America?

Why should I answer your questions, when you do not answer mine?

Mentally ill patients in Somaliland, north east Africa, chained up and beaten, a Human Rights Watch study reveals

Report found 'alarmingly high levels' of mental health down to violence of civil war, poverty and addiction to drugs

Patients forced into 'hospitals' where they are shackled by their ankles, force fed medication and beaten by guards

They are among the thousands of mental health sufferers locked up in cruel institutions and prisons across Africa

Same cruelty occurs in nations of South Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, Kenya and Nigeria

Abdi was chained up by his ankles in a dark room
almost every hour of the day for 14 months.

He was force fed powerful medication and when he resisted,
he was brutally beaten by guards
at the mental health ward in Somaliland, north east Africa.

Abdi, 35, was one of thousands of patients
forced into the country's cruel psychiatric institutes
where they endure torture, starvation and mind numbing loneliness,
a shocking investigation has revealed.

But these acts of cruelty are not limited to Somaliland,
an autonomous region of Somalia.
Mentally ill people in several Africa nations -
including Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda,
Kenya and oil rich Nigeria - are chained to hospital beds,
put into prisons alongside dangerous criminals
or chained up by their own families.

2E181A5100000578-3301484-image-a-38_1446627254371.jpg

Lonely: Ahmed Adan Ahmed (pictured), 13, was tied to a stick in a Somalian refugee camp by his mother who, like many people in Africa,
did not know how to deal with his mental health problems

2E181A4600000578-3301484-image-a-42_1446627271561.jpg

Cast away: Thousands of mentally ill people across Africa,
including this women who was shackled to an engine part
in Juba Central Prison, South Sudan, are locked up in hospital wards
or in jails alongside criminals

2E14647600000578-3301484-Condemned_Severely_mentally_disabled_men_and_women_are_shackled_-a-25_1446626248837.jpg

Condemned: A shocking new investigation has revealed how patients
are chained and beaten in wards in Somaliland,
an autonomous region of Somalia, but patients (pictured in a South Sudanese prison) all over the continent are suffering the same abuse

2E181A5900000578-3301484-image-a-44_1446627697070.jpg

At risk: A mentally disabled boy (pictured), eight, sleeps on the floor of a prison cell where 'high risk' male inmates are housed in a 'rehabilitation' centre outside of Port Harcourt, Nigeria

2E14643600000578-3301484-image-a-27_1446626252441.jpg

Discarded: The Home of Hope centre (pictured) in Jinja, Uganda, tries to care for abandoned children with mental health problems

THESE ARE THE CHILDREN
WHO SHOULD BE FLOWN HERE
AND BROUGHT TO AMERICA

THESE ARE CHILDREN IN NEED
THESE ARE CHILDREN WHO KNOW
HUNGER POVERTY NEED

DO THESE MOTHER FUCKERS
LOOK LIKE THEY AREN’T EATING
LOOK LIKE THEY WERE SUFFERING
FROM ABUSE IN THEIR HOMELAND

1052692190.jpg.0.jpg

DHS-YT-2.jpg

images

FUCK YOU AND THEM!

save your faux indignation for someone willing to believe you give a damn about ANY of them.

His point about how the "refugees" look was valid.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?

Well, if you can't refute his point, if you can't even try to challenge it, then you have to concede it.

Is that what you are doing?

nope.

Why not? Surely you can see that you utterly failed to even challenge it. Are you just completely lacking in anything resembling intellectual honesty and decency?

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?
Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?
For the same reason you believe they don’t deserve a shot people like me think they do. Just a difference of opinion. Call it a sense of liberty or human compassion if you’d like
What reason is that? I don't believe they deserve a shot because none of you leftwing open borders turds have ever posted a good reason for giving them a shot. How does it benefit us to give them a shot? I've asked this question before, and the only answer I got was "Mexican food."

'open borders' = false rwnj talking point pablum.

Said the man that won't support ANY attempt at enforcement.

You are not fooling ANYONE here, not even yourself.

Time to stop lying.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?

did i use the term 'entitled'? why no.... no i certainly did not. what i SAID - is if they can make it here then they deserve a SHOT at having refugee status. they need to be processed & adjudicated. but one must be HERE.... in order to apply. & not in mexico, being metered. get more judges & adjudicators down there.
In other words, you believe they are entitled to emigrate to the USA. Your word games only fool the gullible.

KwGH9Zz.jpg

You talk shit about supporting limitations, then post shit like that?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

did i use the term 'entitled'? why no.... no i certainly did not. what i SAID - is if they can make it here then they deserve a SHOT at having refugee status. they need to be processed & adjudicated. but one must be HERE.... in order to apply. & not in mexico, being metered. get more judges & adjudicators down there.
In other words, you believe they are entitled to emigrate to the USA. Your word games only fool the gullible.

KwGH9Zz.jpg
Is that supposed to prove something?

It proves that he supports unlimited, and unvetted immigration.

No, you aren't. YOu demonstrated that, when I asked you what steps you would support to enforce the limitations you supposedly supported, and you all you could come up with was "voting for someone to improve the system and implement and enforce".

That’s because I’m being honest. I’m not going to get a gun and go guard the border. Or go protest somewhere. I got my own shit going on so when you ask what I’m going to do, my answer is support measures or reps I agree with. I’m guessing the same is true for you.

is not credible.

All that is, is another form of dodge, from a Lefty trying to avoid admitting that the policies he and his fellow lefties support,

You support unlimited and unvetted flow of foreigners into this country, not because you think it is good for America and Americans, but because you know that it is not.

is not credible.

You claim to support the concept of limitations, but will not support ANY actual enforcement.
Slade support open borders. He has made that quite plain. If you don't support deportation of those who violate our immigration laws, then you support opening the flood gates for everyone who wants to come.

That's still amnesty. And you have supported amnesty for the rest as well. You just call it "comprehensive immigration reform."
Amnesty is a pardon without penalty. I’m proposing penalties. You just don’t like the penalty. Stop lying
As I said, if the so-called "penalty" allows the perp to retain the benefit of committing his crime, then it's not a penalty. "Comprehensive immigration reform" is amnesty.
If somebody steals and eats a piece of bread do you gag them and make them throw it up or do you arrest them?

Again. Our legal system is not eye for an eye
What if someone robs $100,000 from a bank do you allow them to keep the money they stole? What penalty is appropriate, and how does it not qualify as what you call "an eye for an eye?
Definitely take the money back.

So you agree that illegal aliens should be deported since living in this country is what they gained by crossing the border.

That’s a stupid example though. Why don’t you ask about trespassing? It’s much more relevant to this debate. Damn man, don’t make me give you talking points, that’s pathetic.

Trespassing is not relevant unless your talking about someone who tries to move in to someone's property, in which case they would be kicked out.

KwGH9Zz.jpg

proves that we as a nation aren't the racist little shits you & your fellow basket dwellers want us to be.
It proves nothing. It's a poem, and the statue of liberty is not the property of the federal government.

he isn't so much a Christian as he is a trumptian.

They are NOT immigrant kids, they are ILLEGAL ALIENS who are invading our nation against our wishes. And yes you most definitely are an idiot for not knowing the difference.
You’re an idiot for accusing children of invading our country... like they have any choice in matter
You're a douchebag by calling them "immigrants."
Is that right?! Why don’t you give me what definition you have for “immigrant” so we can see how I’m wrong

Immigration Terms and Definitions Involving Aliens | Internal Revenue Service

Immigrant
An alien who has been granted the right by the USCIS to reside permanently in the United States and to work without restrictions in the United States. Such an individual is also known known as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR). All immigrants are eventually issued a "green card" (USCIS Form I-551), which is the evidence of the alien’s LPR status. LPR’s who are awaiting the issuance of their green cards may bear an I-551 stamp in their foreign passports.

is not credible.

is not credible.

How exactly do you want ME to do the policy? How are you doing the policy? Are you going down to the border and fending off illegals?

I don’t want that nor do I think everybody in the world would all come here... how do I know? Because that’s never happened

Oh? When is the next time you expect California to vote for a Republican President?
If we had a popular vote or a different electoral system then the rep prez would get millions of votes from Cali

THe reason you could not answer my question honestly, is that the only honest answer is never.

And that proves that massive demographic change, is already transforming this nation, into something radically different.

The new thing that occupies this space, might, MIGHT, still CALL itself America, but it will not be America, it will not be recognizable to actual past Americans as America, and it will be actively hostile to actual Americans.

As we can see already, in you.

Indeed, as you demonstrated with your most recent lie about California.

If you were motivated by good intentions towards Americans, you would have admitted that California has been radically transformed, and been prepared to honestly discuss the ramifications for your fellow Americans.
Are you talking about more brown people and less white people, when you speak to a changing America?

Why should I answer your questions, when you do not answer mine?
I’ve answered all your questions. If I missed one it was not on purpose

is not credible.

is not credible.

Slade support open borders. He has made that quite plain. If you don't support deportation of those who violate our immigration laws, then you support opening the flood gates for everyone who wants to come.
Not true and not true... I can’t fix stupid if you’re not understanding

KwGH9Zz.jpg

It proves that he supports unlimited, and unvetted immigration.
It certainly does not

he isn't so much a Christian as he is a trumptian.

They are NOT immigrant kids, they are ILLEGAL ALIENS who are invading our nation against our wishes. And yes you most definitely are an idiot for not knowing the difference.
You’re an idiot for accusing children of invading our country... like they have any choice in matter
You're a douchebag by calling them "immigrants."
Is that right?! Why don’t you give me what definition you have for “immigrant” so we can see how I’m wrong

Immigration Terms and Definitions Involving Aliens | Internal Revenue Service

Immigrant
An alien who has been granted the right by the USCIS to reside permanently in the United States and to work without restrictions in the United States. Such an individual is also known known as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR). All immigrants are eventually issued a "green card" (USCIS Form I-551), which is the evidence of the alien’s LPR status. LPR’s who are awaiting the issuance of their green cards may bear an I-551 stamp in their foreign passports.
Haha. Bravo. I’m actually impressed. How long did it take you to find that? Be honest

:clap2:

is not credible.

is not credible.

I proved it's true. You admitted it. You oppose deportation, which is exactly the same thing as supporting open borders.

is not credible.

is not credible.

I proved it's true. You admitted it. You oppose deportation, which is exactly the same thing as supporting open borders.
You didn’t prove shit. You talk out of your ass and think you are proving stuff but You’re a joke and don’t know how to make an honest argument.

is not credible.

You didn’t prove shit. You talk out of your ass and think you are proving stuff but You’re a joke and don’t know how to make an honest argument.
If you don't want people deported for violating our immigration laws, then you support allowing anyone who walks across the border to stay. How is that not open borders?

save your faux indignation for someone willing to believe you give a damn about ANY of them.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

Well, if you can't refute his point, if you can't even try to challenge it, then you have to concede it.

Is that what you are doing?

nope.

Why not? Surely you can see that you utterly failed to even challenge it. Are you just completely lacking in anything resembling intellectual honesty and decency?

i answered it already & LOL! you of all people, shouldn't accuse others you say lack in intellectual honesty and decency, cartoon boy.

my point stands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back