Why Obama really should not be re-elected

The $716 billion Medicare lie has been debunked over and over and over, but NaziCons just can't let it go.

Ryan Touts Medicare Program He Wants To End At Florida Rally

Seems you would get tired of lying all the time, Maobama admitted himself that he took money from medicare to keep Maobamacare deficit neutral, and traditional medicare is a choice in Ryans plan. So you just keep it up, it destroys the credibility you never had.

The Liberals have run out of lies is the best I can say
No debate
Just attack and keep lying
Its no way to run a country nor support those who do the same

An honest debate on this message board with the liberals is gone
I would be ashamed

Last edited:
No valid argument against him? Really? Where in the hell has the left been for the last disastrous 3 1/2 years?

1. The oil spill all Obama(google rolling stone, spill and expose)
2. 4 trillion dollars of debt heaped upon our grandchildren for an 8 percent unemployment rate.
3. An 8 percent unemployment rate after the promise of massive spending in shovel ready jobs would keep it under 8 percent.
4. There were no shovel ready jobs. He lied.
5. The execution of an American citizen and his 16 year old son.
6. The credit rating being downgraded, twice.
7. The use of military force in the ME without congressional consent.
8. The NYC fly over when first in office.
9. The "police acted stupidly" remark when in fact it was him who acted stupidly.
10. "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon".. Even though his daughters look nothing like Trayvon. (unless you are a democrat and have a hard time telling them apart)
11. The deaths of our ambassador and the subsequent lying about the incident. This I suppose was because he doesn't want to know he funded the same group that ended up attacking America.
12. His inferring that the deaths of Americans in Libya were just speed bumps.

There are plenty more but that is certainly more then none. The best part, they are all absolutely true.

Last edited:
JRK is indeed a paid shill.

Then so are you and grandma

JRK had some valid points, sucks some of didn't like the truth

As i said, i get paid to build a gas plant for Natural gas
Hell I just am trying to get the liberals everywhere I go to think for them selves and to do what is really best for this country

Taking wealth from me and giving it to a UAW retiree or employee is not
I have nothing against those people, but they as well as many union employees have done priced them selves out of the free market
The trade unions with 401Ks as well a get paid only when you work, I fully support and have worked with them in the south

BHO has failed
Medicare is a great program that needs the private sector to take over with govt regulation
We need a real leader more than any-thing
Romney and Ryan bring that

Why Obama really should not be re-elected

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/250830-troops-back-to-iraq.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...han-soldier-kills-2-more-american-troops.html

GITMO?

Nonstop deficits and no budget in 3+ years?

Real unemployment far in excess of 10% for the last 3 years?

A̶n̶e̶m̶i̶c̶ Anorexic economic growth?

How much is too much?

The wars have been an issue that he has done a better job than I thohgt
He allowed GWB plan to end Iraq
He has stayed out of the way In Afghanistan

Failed everywhere else
I mean to spend the money we spend every year with no plan?

You morons fail to get reality.

Obama should be 15% behind. If the election were Tuesday, he would get more than 300 electoral votes.

Why? Because America hates the far right more than it dislikes Obama.

Obama should be 15% behind. If the election were Tuesday, he would get more than 300 electoral votes.

oh Jake the good Republican, puts down the people in his "Supposed" party more than he ever talks about Democrats-Liberals-Progressives-Commies

Is that why they call you a fake Jakie?

And if I recall the elections of 2010 the people voted in those so called, far right you have a hard on for:lol:

We will only know in the fall but it is refreshing to see you admit how Obama has screwed up so badly.

Romney is hardly far right. Your next post will probably be about how Republicans won't support Romney because he isn't far right. The left is so desperate they can't seem to keep their BS straight.

CG would vote for Chavez if he were running against Obama.

This is what I mean. The far right simply refuses to recognize that America dislikes them more than they dislike Obama.

CG would vote for Chavez if he were running against Obama.

This is what I mean. The far right simply refuses to recognize that America dislikes them more than they dislike Obama.

Chavez would probably do a better job.

Oh, Stephanie the GOP Who Won't See. Why does America dislike the Far Right more than Obama? Answer the question if you dare.

America wanted the Tea Party to change things. Instead, it wanted tax cuts for the rich, got us a downgrade, and now is responsible for taxes for everyone.

oh Jake the good Republican, puts down the people in his "Supposed" party more than he ever talks about Democrats-Liberals-Progressives-Commies

Is that why they call you a fake Jakie?

And if I recall the elections of 2010 the people voted in those so called, far right you have a hard on for:lol:

Yep just like 2010, when the commiecrats got their collective asses handed them in congress. Keep talking, I'll keep laughing. :badgrin:

And then did absolutely nothing to govern.

If they were elected to govern, not take the country back to the 1950s.

Yep just like 2010, when the commiecrats got their collective asses handed them in congress. Keep talking, I'll keep laughing. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back