Why No Shame?

Sure there is comparison. The 1/6 riot was supposedly an insurrection. The Chaz and the Autonomous Zone were explicitly, and formal insurrections.

Sedition is not limited to place. Your excuse is just false.

If anything, the Lefty insurrections are far worse, for these reasons.

1. Far more explicit and formal.

2. Multiple deaths.

3. clear support from local and state government, in a clear violation of the rights of local citizens.

4. Lasted far longer, weeks instead of hours.

Nope. There isn't. Had Trump's thugs rioted in the streets like BLM instead of breaking into the Capitol, they would not have been rounded up like they were.

It was storming the Capitol and causing Congress to be evacuated which led to that.

Nope. There isn't. Had Trump's thugs rioted in the streets like BLM instead of breaking into the Capitol, they would not have been rounded up like they were.

It was storming the Capitol and causing Congress to be evacuated which led to that.

I see you evacuating a building and raise you multiple deaths and support by local and state governments.

They are comparable. If anything the lefty ones are far worse.

This bit, where you pretend that things have to be exactly teh same to be compared, is absurd.

I see you evacuating a building and raise you multiple deaths and support by local and state governments.

They are comparable. If anything the lefty ones are far worse.

This bit, where you pretend that things have to be exactly teh same to be compared, is absurd.

I never said they had to be exactly the same. I said storming the Capitol is what caused them to be rounded up. A pity you lack even the minimal intellect required to comprehend that.

I never said they had to be exactly the same. I said storming the Capitol is what caused them to be rounded up. A pity you lack even the minimal intellect required to comprehend that.

Yes. A imporant factor. On the other hand, MULTIPLE DEATHS, WEEKS LONG, SUPPORT BY LOCAL AND STATE GOVERNEMENTS.

Your refusal to address any of my points, is pretty strange. It is almost as though you are afraid of them.

And by almost, I mean, COMPLETELY LIKE THAT.

The way that the lefty openly admitted insurrections, are ignored while you people have a fit about the 1/6 riot, is clearly motivated by PARTISAN POLITICS, and is thus a massive violation of the human rights of the accused.

Yes. A imporant factor. On the other hand, MULTIPLE DEATHS, WEEKS LONG, SUPPORT BY LOCAL AND STATE GOVERNEMENTS.

Your refusal to address any of my points, is pretty strange. It is almost as though you are afraid of them.

And by almost, I mean, COMPLETELY LIKE THAT.

The way that the lefty openly admitted insurrections, are ignored while you people have a fit about the 1/6 riot, is clearly motivated by PARTISAN POLITICS, and is thus a massive violation of the human rights of the accused.

So different crimes. Means no violation of equal protection.

So different crimes. Means no violation of equal protection.

Nope, same crime. SEDITION.

And the lefties get a pass and the conservatives get jail time. Despite the aggravating factors the lefty ones have.

Thus a massive violation of the civil rights of the accused.

Here's the law...

... show where BLM violated that...

The Chaz and the Autonomous Zone were formal declaration of removing that territory from the authority of hte US government.

They demonstrated that that was NOT empty rhetoric, when they prevented police from investigating the multiple murders.

As I have repeatedly pointed out.

Time to address this point. Move the discussion forward Faun. The bit where you just keep asserting your already refuted position is looking more and more like stonewalling, which could be considere da form of trolling.

The Chaz and the Autonomous Zone were formal declaration of removing that territory from the authority of hte US government.

They demonstrated that that was NOT empty rhetoric, when they prevented police from investigating the multiple murders.

As I have repeatedly pointed out.

Time to address this point. Move the discussion forward Faun. The bit where you just keep asserting your already refuted position is looking more and more like stonewalling, which could be considere da form of trolling.

That's not an attack on the U.S. government.

face-palm-gif.278959

Sure there is comparison. The 1/6 riot was supposedly an insurrection. The Chaz and the Autonomous Zone were explicitly, and formal insurrections.

Sedition is not limited to place. Your excuse is just false.

If anything, the Lefty insurrections are far worse, for these reasons.

1. Far more explicit and formal.

2. Multiple deaths.

3. clear support from local and state government, in a clear violation of the rights of local citizens.

4. Lasted far longer, weeks instead of hours.
Funny how you said the formal insurrection had clear support from local and state government.

That would be impossible.

You're lying again. The eyewitness I mentioned was her friend, not a NY times reporter. And there's no video of police beating her. They were too busy beating back a mob fighting with them to be bothered with some unconscious idiot.
I posted the video. If you cannot handle the truth that is your problem.

It still is an attack on a US government. The government of a city gets the same respect. Those were insurrections.

No it doesn't, you flamin' idiot. :cuckoo:

A city government is not the same aa a state government; which is not the same as the federal government. And moron, the law I posted is s federal law. It doesn't apply to state crimes.

You posted a video of police beating back the mob, notbthe unconscious idiot laying lifeless on the ground after getting trampled by magatards.
They pushed the group back to cause the trampling that occurred. It was planned, and meant to hurt or kill someone. Intimidation and violence is what the powers that be will end up using.

No it doesn't, you flamin' idiot. :cuckoo:

A city government is not the same aa a state government; which is not the same as the federal government. And moron, the law I posted is s federal law. It doesn't apply to state crimes.
It is still a US government if it is a city government.

They pushed the group back to cause the trampling that occurred. It was planned, and meant to hurt or kill someone. Intimidation and violence is what the powers that be will end up using.

That's true, they did push the mob back which did cause the trampling. That was their job -- to keep that mob out of the Capitol. Now you're blaming the cops for defending Congress but not blaming the mob for illegally storming the Capitol.

And again, there's no video of police beating that unconscious woman.

It is still a US government if it is a city government.

No, it's not. I already know you're deranged. There's no need to show the forum you don't know the difference between a city government from the federal government.

Moron, a city can not charge someone with violating a federal crime.

Forum List

Back