Why No Shame?

"A mayor"

You alleged multiple mayors.
You alleged multiple governors.

Dude. In MULPITPLE CITES AND STATES, such zones were established and in several the local and state dems ordered teh police to let it happen.

Your pathetic attempt to turn an use of a singluar tense into a victory, is so very sad.

"Dude. In MULPITPLE CITES AND STATES, such zones were established and in several the local and state dems ordered teh police to let it happen."

That's good info to know.
So, it should be easy for you to name these "multiple cities and states".

So show us you've got the gravitas to prove your assertion.
Name names. And your sourcing.
This is, after all, Adult Swim. You are expected to handle deep water.

That's good info to know.
So, it should be easy for you to name these "multiple cities and states".

So show us you've got the gravitas to prove your assertion.
Name names. And your sourcing.
This is, after all, Adult Swim. You are expected to handle deep water.

Here is one example of the stupidity of a lefty mayor and her support of a rebellion in her city.

"
DURKAN: So, I know it will shock you that the President is perhaps not giving an accurate or truthful picture.

We've got four blocks in Seattle that you just saw pictures of that is more like a block party atmosphere. It's not an armed takeover. It's not a military junta. We will - we will make sure that we can restore this.

But we have block parties and the like in this part of Seattle all the time. It's known for that. So, I think the President - number one, there is no threat right now to the public. And we're looking - we're taking that very seriously. We're meeting with businesses and residents.

But what the President threatened is illegal and unconstitutional. And the fact that he can think he can just tweet that, and not have ramifications is just wrong.

CUOMO: The counter will be block parties don't take over a municipal building, let alone a police station, and destroy it, basically thumbing their nose at any sense of civic control."

Poster
"Here is one example of the stupidity of a lefty mayor and her support of a rebellion in her city."

"Here is one example ,,,,,"

Good poster Correll, it is not my avatar's intention to put you on the spot, or embarrass you, but.....but I'm pretty sure this forum and most of aware America knew of the Seattle situation. So you ain't really bringing fresh fish to market.

Rather, our discussion is your assertion that multiple mayors and multiple governors had situation similar to Seattle's and allowed it.

When asked a couple of days ago to prove your allegation.......you don't. You won't. Likely, you can't.

My involvement in this little hissyfit is simply to attempt to temper the too frequent use of hyperbole, fibs, exaggerations, and misstatements that are employed by one side or the other....tho, to be honest, much of it comes from Rightfield.....to advance their particular polemic.

So, for the sake of this discussion --- let's mark 'Seattle' up on your half of the chalkboard.

What else do you have?

Poster

"Here is one example ,,,,,"

Good poster Correll, it is not my avatar's intention to put you on the spot, or embarrass you, but.....but I'm pretty sure this forum and most of aware America knew of the Seattle situation. So you ain't really bringing fresh fish to market.

If you knew of it, why did you deny it?

Rather, our discussion is your assertion that multiple mayors and multiple governors had situation similar to Seattle's and allowed it.

Which they did. Do you know that too? Is this just a silly troll game for you?

When asked a couple of days ago to prove your allegation.......you don't. You won't. Likely, you can't.

As I said, it was a stupid request. As I said, it was well know. As you have now admitted. Sooooo, what stupid game are you playing?

My involvement in this little hissyfit is simply to attempt to temper the too frequent use of hyperbole, fibs, exaggerations, and misstatements that are employed by one side or the other....tho, to be honest, much of it comes from Rightfield.....to advance their particular polemic.

Hissy fit? I made a comment about recent history, and you demanded I support somemthing that you now admit you already knew about. Any hissy fit here is yours.

So, for the sake of this discussion --- let's mark 'Seattle' up on your half of the chalkboard.

What else do you have?

The other zones set up and allowed to operate.

"The other zones set up and allowed to operate."

Poster Correll, are you fibbing?
Are you simply mistaken?
Are you negligently ignorant?
Are you being mendacious?

You said multiple mayors and governors.
But when queried as to how many and who were they......you give us lonely singular Seattle.

Mi amigo, you can do better. The forum expects better of you. After all, you have posted nearly 100,000 times here and yet.......

And yet when asked a simple question to back up your allegation.....you can't. You won't. You don't.
You are not a serious poster or one with any gravitas, some may say.

Poster Correll, are you fibbing?
Are you simply mistaken?
Are you negligently ignorant?
Are you being mendacious?

But when queried as to how many and who were they......you give us lonely singular Seattle.

Yes, I did. YOu pretended to not know of any, and I said that they were well known, becuase it was recent history.

Now that I finally bothered to post one example, you admit that you already knew all about it.

Why did you pretend that you did not know what I said that you already knew of? I said you knew and you did know.

I now say that you know other examples too. Do you deny that? Or are you just demanding more links for some weired ass lefty troll game?

I now say that you know other examples too.
Umm, noper, my avatar does not. Hene, we asked you....because it was you who made the allegation.
But when queried you can't deliver. You cannot back up your own word.
So, to repeat: Are your fibbing?
Or are you simply ignorant?
Or, merely mistaken?
Would you be mendacious?

Can the forum consider you a mature poster with gravitas? A poster who has game?

Umm, noper, my avatar does not. Hene, we asked you....because it was you who made the allegation.
But when queried you can't deliver. You cannot back up your own word.
So, to repeat: Are your fibbing?
Or are you simply ignorant?
Or, merely mistaken?
Would you be mendacious?

Can the forum consider you a mature poster with gravitas? A poster who has game?

I was discussing recent events. You might as well ask for evidence that there were riots in many cities during the Trump years.

You claimed to not know of any such examples. NOw you admit you do know of the one I posted. I guess that was a win for you in your silly lefty troll game? Getting me to post a link to recent events?

You sure were.
And you even got them wrong.
That's on you.
My avatar wishes you better luck in future endeavors ;)

Your shit talk is noted. Are you forgetting the discussion on how much worse the Chaz was, than the 1/6 riot?

Forum List

Back