No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Among the most incriminating details in the government filing is a photograph, showing a number of files labeled “Top Secret” with bright red or yellow cover sheets, spread out over a carpet. Those files were found inside a container in Trump’s office, according to the court filing. A close examination of one of the cover sheets in the photo shows a marking for “HCS,” a government acronym for systems used to protect intelligence gathered from secret human sources.

The 36-page filing also reveals, for the first time, the text of a written assurance given to the Justice Department by Trump’s “custodian of records” on June 3. It says Trump’s team had done a thorough search for any classified material in response to a subpoena and had turned over any relevant documents.

Maybe they should have checked Trumps office before they declared they had no classified information

To sum it up, Trump took plainly marked classified records to [Mar-a-Lago], he delayed, obstructed and resisted Government efforts to recover them, he (or his staff) concealed the records from investigators, and they got caught doing so," Moss explained.

One of his lawyers actually told a Washington Post reporter she “reviewed” the material.

I wonder if she understands the implications of that admission?

To sum it up, Trump took plainly marked classified records to [Mar-a-Lago], he delayed, obstructed and resisted Government efforts to recover them, he (or his staff) concealed the records from investigators, and they got caught doing so," Moss explained.

One of his lawyers actually told a Washington Post reporter she “reviewed” the material.

Hope she had Top Secret Clearance

1660862327441.png

A "container?"

Like a Tupperware container?

Any lib on here know what they meant by "a container?"

It was a safe, of course. If it were anything less, they would have said so. Don't be so gullible, McFly.

One of the important details is that these documents were found not in the storage room... but in a desk in Donald Trump's office,"

1661945486048.jpeg

A "container?"

Like a Tupperware container?

Any lib on here know what they meant by "a container?"

It was a safe, of course. If it were anything less, they would have said so. Don't be so gullible, McFly.

According to Trump his safe was empty so that could not be it.

Nothing was in the safe. In fact the confidential files were poorly secured.

But it’s ok because they were: stored safely, not really there, planted, and oh yea, declassified when Trump wiggled his nose like Elizabeth Montgomery in Bewitched.

I'm not a legal expert, but I still don't understand why they would reject a Special Master to catalog what has been taken, regardless of Trumps actions.

Because they have already gone though the documents, a Special Master now would really serve no purpose. It is nothing but a delaying action by Trump, something he is rather well known for

I'm not a legal expert, but I still don't understand why they would reject a Special Master to catalog what has been taken, regardless of Trumps actions.
I'm just guessing here but the few who know all the details of this case are not inclined to give him any special favors because Russian agents have already infiltrated Mar-a-lago and obtained copies of all of it.

This filing refutes so much of the right wing narrative about this whole fiasco.

When Jay Bratt went down to the storage locker on June 3rd, he was forbidden from looking through any of the boxes.

So whoever says that Trump was cooperating and willing to give them whatever they want can go fuck themselves.

Among the most incriminating details in the government filing is a photograph, showing a number of files labeled “Top Secret” with bright red or yellow cover sheets, spread out over a carpet. Those files were found inside a container in Trump’s office, according to the court filing. A close examination of one of the cover sheets in the photo shows a marking for “HCS,” a government acronym for systems used to protect intelligence gathered from secret human sources.

The 36-page filing also reveals, for the first time, the text of a written assurance given to the Justice Department by Trump’s “custodian of records” on June 3. It says Trump’s team had done a thorough search for any classified material in response to a subpoena and had turned over any relevant documents.

The Framed TIME magazine cover of the blob is the real find. What an insecure loser.

/----/ OK, Trump just strolled into the vault when the guards were on a potty break. and grabbed up some classified documents and stuffed them into his pants. Yeah, sure Spanky.

Forum List

Back