Why No Shame?

Nope, it was an act of rebellion on a local town in Washington state. That make it a state crime, not a federal crime.

Are you ever not an idiot?

Ever??

That is absurd. My point has been proven. Same crime, different treatment, based on politics, not aggrevating circumstances.

Thus, the 1/6 investigations, and arrests and prosecutions, are massive violations of human rights.

We could see the mayors order the police to respect the borders of the new territory, in real time. The Governors....... did nothing.

Mayors?
Governors?
'Respecting the borders of a new territory'??
No disrespect intended poor poster Correll, but just exactly where do you get your information?

Please list for the forum today, the multiples of mayors, the multiples of governors, the multiples of 'new territories'......that you are now claiming occurred.

I ain't gonna mischaracterize your contribution here.....but, at this point, you are not projecting a whole lot of credibility.
In fact, you too often sound an awful lot like a RWNJ. A QKook.
No offense intended.

That is absurd. My point has been proven. Same crime, different treatment, based on politics, not aggrevating circumstances.

Thus, the 1/6 investigations, and arrests and prosecutions, are massive violations of human rights.

You made your point that your an idiot. You don't know the difference between a stare crime and a federal crime and you think different crimes have to be treated the same as far as equal protection.

:cuckoo:

Poor FruitLoops... YOU asserted they were told. Now you reveal you can't prove your claim. Sucks to be you.

:dance:
The video proves my claim. Your interpretation is propaganda and lies. In other words, the usual from an idiot traitor.

The video proves my claim. Your interpretation is propaganda and lies. In other words, the usual from an idiot traitor.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. There is no video revealing they were told that.

And you failed to prove they were not. What part of that is giving you trouble, Assflap?

LOL

I don't have to. You made an assertion you can't prove. That proves you made it up. All that's left for me to do is to laugh at you.

"All that's left for me to do is to laugh at you."

Well, you ain't the only one, poster Faun.
I must admire your patience poster.
You are tolerant of poor poster Lastamender.

Personally, I seldom respond to that avatar anymore. There is just no there there.
And a perfect example of that is what you just experienced with his circularity of reasoning.

He makes a claim.
You ask him to prove it is true.
He says ..'No, you must prove that it is untrue.'

See?
It's grade school silliness.
He may just be very young.....to be on an adult political discussion forum.

IMHO

Mayors?
Governors?
'Respecting the borders of a new territory'??
No disrespect intended poor poster Correll, but just exactly where do you get your information?

Please list for the forum today, the multiples of mayors, the multiples of governors, the multiples of 'new territories'......that you are now claiming occurred.

I ain't gonna mischaracterize your contribution here.....but, at this point, you are not projecting a whole lot of credibility.
In fact, you too often sound an awful lot like a RWNJ. A QKook.

No offense intended.

Standard news. Your denial of the well documented facts is silly.

Standard news. Your denial of the well documented facts is silly.

------------------------------------------------

OK, good to know.
Should be easy breezy for you to then provide the forum with links to all these governors, to all those mayors, and about all those "new territories".
No?

------------------------------------------------

OK, good to know.
Should be easy breezy for you to then provide the forum with links to all these governors, to all those mayors, and about all those "new territories".
No?

Dude. They left the rebellions just go on for weeks. That is respecting their territory.

Your denial of this, is not sane.

"They left the rebellions just go on for weeks"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, good poster Correll, keep an eye on that goal post of yours. It's shifty. It moves.

Now, rather than backing up your own assertion about multiple mayors and multiple governors honoring multiple seperate rebellious territories......well now, you are shifting to 'well, they went on too long'.

Sorry, mon ami, but if you state it.
You prove it.
Your hand has been called.
Show.
Or go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, good poster Correll, keep an eye on that goal post of yours. It's shifty. It moves.

Now, rather than backing up your own assertion about multiple mayors and multiple governors honoring multiple seperate rebellious territories......well now, you are shifting to 'well, they went on too long'.

Sorry, mon ami, but if you state it.
You prove it.
Your hand has been called.
Show.
Or go.

A mayor setting policy to allow a rebellion like that to take territory and hold it, is supporting it.

"A mayor setting policy to allow a rebellion like that to take territory and hold it, is supporting it."
"A mayor"

You alleged multiple mayors.
You alleged multiple governors.
Now you are attempting to change what your originally asserted.

Which, is OK, I guess. It is the internet, after all.
But it makes your avatar appear somewhat ill-prepared, somewhat irresponsible by not verifying facts before making corrosive assertions in a public venue.
No disrespect intended.

IMHO

Forum List

Back