Why Israel is leading the world with COVID-19 vaccinations

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Small country, dealing in constant alerts and situations and they get it done. Instead of dragging feet, keeping life closed and hoping for the best.

Maybe the world can learn from them as we were unable to learn from Taiwans handling of the Wuhan Virus (thanks to China and their control of W.H.O)

very day, the online research publication Our World In Data releases information about vaccine doses being administered across the globe. And every day, one country emerges as a world leader: Israel.

For example, when the University of Oxford-based organization released its Jan. 1 data, the total number of vaccination doses administered per 100 people for Canada was 0.26. For the U.S., it was 0.84. The United Kingdom: 1.47. And for Israel it was 11.55, 44 times more than Canada.

But Israel, with a population of nine million, was also tied for third in the world in total number of doses (1 million), behind China (4.5 million) and the U.S. (2.79 million). Canada's dose count totalled just under 100,000.

As Max Roser, founder and director of Our World In Data tweeted on Friday: "the country is rapidly getting to a point where mass deaths and mass lockdowns are over."

The reasons for Israel's success are multifaceted, and there may be lessons that Canada can learn.

'Should be commended for it'

"I think it's remarkable watching how organized Israel is in terms of getting access to a tremendous amount of vaccines and mobilizing vaccine rollout in a very expedited manner," said Dr. Isaac Bogoch, an infectious diseases physician and member of the Ontario government's vaccine distribution task force.

"And they should be commended for it."

Same reason you cant get tested right away, you have to go to a few specific locations and you have to be in the right group. Wife had to wait a week to get her Wuhan test

Are the Israeli's vaccinating the Palestinians as well-?
:)-

can you define "the palestinians" Millions of people have been calling themselves "palestinians" since
approximately the 1960s. Some live in Syria, Jordan,
Lebanon, Gaza and----various parts of the world.
Before the 1960s, my very own hubby had british
government papers in which he was called a
"palestinian"----which is what jews who lived in British
mandate Palestine were called at the time he got there. -----and for hundreds of years prior to that
time. ----WAY back in the 1800s----travel journals
called Jews living in THAT PLACE "palestinians"---in fact jews themselves have been doing it almost
2000 years until 1948. During that entire time, no
"arab" was called a "palestinian" So far the IDF has
not inoculated him.

can you define "the palestinians" Millions of people have been calling themselves "palestinians"
The Palestinian people (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني‎, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī), also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون‎, al-Filasṭīniyyūn; Hebrew: פָלַסְטִינִים‎) or Palestinian Arabs (Arabic: الفلسطينيين العرب‎, al-Filasṭīniyyīn al-ʿarab), are an ethnonational group comprising the modern descendants of the peoples who have lived in Palestine continuously over the centuries and who today are largely culturally and linguistically Arab; including those ethnic Jews and Samaritans who fit this definition.
Palestinians - Wikipedia

The history of Palestine is the study of the past in the region of Palestine, defined as the territory between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River (where Israel and Palestine are today). Strategically situated between Europe, Asia, and Africa, and the birthplace of Judaism and Christianity,[1] Palestine has a tumultuous history as a crossroads for religion, culture, commerce, and politics. Palestine has been controlled by several independent kingdoms and great powers, including Ancient Egypt, Persia, Alexander the Great and his successors, the Roman Empire, several Muslim dynasties, and the Crusaders. In modern times, the area was ruled by the Ottoman Empire
History of Palestine - Wikipedia

1609699067389.png

irosie91, I tried to look up the historical history of "Israel" and came up empty handed. The only reference I could find is not in history books but in biblical verses and this is what I found--
King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

Israel was a man not a place :)-

there were outnumbered in every category
''surrounded''
had a narrow front easily cut
and still they kicked the Arab A$$
---I'm not surprised at all if they are doing well in vaccinations

can you define "the palestinians" Millions of people have been calling themselves "palestinians"
The Palestinian people (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني‎, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī), also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون‎, al-Filasṭīniyyūn; Hebrew: פָלַסְטִינִים‎) or Palestinian Arabs (Arabic: الفلسطينيين العرب‎, al-Filasṭīniyyīn al-ʿarab), are an ethnonational group comprising the modern descendants of the peoples who have lived in Palestine continuously over the centuries and who today are largely culturally and linguistically Arab; including those ethnic Jews and Samaritans who fit this definition.
Palestinians - Wikipedia

The history of Palestine is the study of the past in the region of Palestine, defined as the territory between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River (where Israel and Palestine are today). Strategically situated between Europe, Asia, and Africa, and the birthplace of Judaism and Christianity,[1] Palestine has a tumultuous history as a crossroads for religion, culture, commerce, and politics. Palestine has been controlled by several independent kingdoms and great powers, including Ancient Egypt, Persia, Alexander the Great and his successors, the Roman Empire, several Muslim dynasties, and the Crusaders. In modern times, the area was ruled by the Ottoman Empire

irosie91, I tried to look up the historical history of "Israel" and came up empty handed. The only reference I could find is not in history books but in biblical verses and this is what I found--
King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

What was New York State called before Whitey arrived?
What was your locale before Whitey arrived?
Are you leaving?

Palestinians - Wikipedia

King James Bible

ok----good for you, you listened carefully during
the KHUTBAH JUMAAT FECES FLING. There is
absolutely no evidence that arabic was a spoken
or written language in the land called PALESTINE
before several hundred years AD. That evidence
would not be limited to actual archeological findings,
but even the unwritten language of those "remnants" who are the Bedouins of the Negev and Sinai. There is some evidence that nomads whose spoken language
was something like arabic did get into palestine
in ancient times. The language arabic did not
develope in palestine----it developed in arabia.
The people at that time were described as NOMADS, who worked as traders and traveled in caravans.
Israel is the "other" name of the person "Jacob"

You’re a big boy, figure it out. Happens in sports all the time.
I had no idea we're playing a game for fun- tell me more please- I like learning.
commercial or professional procedures that are accepted or prescribed as being correct or most effective.

Examples: Dubs and their 3pt shooting in the NBA. Now every team does it. Cause it wins games.

Troll elsewhere. I enjoy conversing with adults

Forum List

Back