Why isn’t Trump considering a white male for SCJ?

TRUMP had women on his list for who he would nominate. Nothing wrong with playing your best hand to win. Nominating a woman in this case will limit the methods of attacks for liberals to use. They'll still attack just as hard if not harder then they did Kavanaugh, so whoever it is needs to be a fighter, I'm not familiar with Amy or any of the other women on the list, so I can't say who would make the best pick.

Is this another concession made to the Left as they force decisions by way of PC?
Is Trump doing anything different than One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest Joe did with his black woman VP pick?
Why are only Amy Barrett and Barbara Lagoa being considered?
I feel sorry for Barrett right now as she is just too white to be chosen...Lagoa is an anchor baby with Cuban roots...a safer bet for the nutless coward Republicans.

I guess a practical interpretation might be there would be less pushback by Dems, less accusations of rape to hold up proceedings in the short time ahead.

LOL

Rush just announced that he heard from a reliable source that Stacy Abrams is on Biden's short list for Supreme Court Justice and that is why Biden won't release the list.

Yea, that fucker is that stupid.

My god the Democrats couldn't have picked a more shitty candidate.

Last edited:
Uniformity of ideas and goals among it's population makes a nation strong.
When people work together toward a common goal.
As a society, we are goign the opposite direction in order to appease a few who are unhappy no matter how good they have it.
Uniformity and conformity erode the huma spirit.

Depends on the human. Maybe they want the same shit everyone else does, and pretending otherwise, ie pretending to be a rare snowflake when they are just like everyone else,

would actually be harming their spirit.

I'm certain there are qualified people of both genders. That being said, it's still politics and perception can cost votes. Trump has already seated two men. Skin color should be irrelevant as well, but, unfortunately, it's still a factor in these times.

Trump is smart, if he picks a man no matter who the democrats will have a few women lie that he sexually abused them in the 1971 or some other stupid lying crap.

Picking a woman minimizes the attacks on his nominee....
“Picking a woman minimizes the attacks on his nominee.”
I agree, so let’s just admit it...it’s another concession to Leftist demand. The Left owns the Right....has for decades.
I do agree. It won’t matter if he nominates a black female judge, the left will go apeshit anyway. It may work better for us if we make them go apeshit. Show the country how insane the left are.

I want more salt to flow! Make these lunatics howl!

President Trump is just doing what any President would do: He is honoring the unofficial quota.

When a lady Justice leaves, that seat is filled with a lady.
When a person of color leaves, that seat is filled with a person of color.

In order to keep peace in this unusual nation, it is necessary to make sure that there is diversity if we want to maintain some semblance of order. Since the Euro American population is shrinking, it is understandable that the Court will eventually have a majority of non-Euro Americans.

That's how the cookie crumbles.

When was that cookie baked? :)

Both of Obama's female SC picks replaced men.

If we cannot honor the promise that justice is blind, if the rule of law is flexible based on anything (gender, race, ethnicity, etc) other than the law itself - then we are no longer a nation of laws - we will have become a nation of mob rule.

IMHO, you are 100% right: We ARE a nation of mob rule -- NOW!

New York City, Seattle, and Portland are examples.

And if the Dems do not win in 40 days, they are openly promising to revolt. Elections are OK -- only if they win them.

I just smile to myself when many people wax ecstatic about what a wonderful country this is going to be when most of the Euro Americans are gone by the end of this century.

Need a balance of men and women on SCOTUS because our society is made up of men and women.

But Trump doesn't give a shit about that.
He just wants to win the election.
So he's sucking up to the woman's vote because I suspect his internal polling is showing that he's lost them, as he well should.
Any woman who would tolerate a man who publicly says he grabs women by the pussy is no woman, she's a fucking idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
Need a balance of men and women on SCOTUS because our society is made up of men and women.

But Trump doesn't give a shit about that.
He just wants to win the election.
So he's sucking up to the woman's vote because I suspect his internal polling is showing that he's lost them, as he well should.
Any woman who would tolerate a man who publicly says he grabs women by the pussy is no woman, she's a fucking idiot.

I doubt he is pandering like that, that is more your way.

And your assumption that women are offended by consensual sex, is you just showing your inexperience.

No, we don't. That's stupid.
If there were 6 women and 3 men on SCOTUS your short and curlies would be in a MAJOR knot.

Depends on the women and the whether or not they fulfilled their professional responsibilities or not.
I'd like to see the house questions if Trump nominated Richard Grenell to be the first openly gay conservative Justice. Couldn't call up any female fake rape victims, cannot attack a gay man according to the democrats. Dems would end up losing the gay vote. I could be great tv.

Is this another concession made to the Left as they force decisions by way of PC?
Is Trump doing anything different than One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest Joe did with his black woman VP pick?
I feel sorry for Barrett right now as she is just too white to be chosen...Lagoa is an anchor baby with Cuban roots...a safer bet for the nutless coward Republicans.

I guess a practical interpretation might be there would be less pushback by Dems, less accusations of rape to hold up proceedings in the short time ahead.

You’ve confirmed my point....Republicans make their moves based on ‘rules’ established by the Left and their PC bullshit.
Conservatives are quick to talk shit about Democrats and their predetermined choices based on skin color and or gender then they do the same shit because the Left expects them to.
It’s not about ‘the best candidate’....it’s about the ‘the candidate with the right skin color and or genitalia that the other party will approve of most’.

Last edited:

You’ve confirmed my point....Republicans make their moves based on ‘rules’ established by the Left and their PC bullshit.
Conservatives are quick to talk shit about Democrats and their predetermined choices based on skin color and or gender then they do the same shit because the Left expects them to.
It’s not about ‘the best candidate’....it’s about the ‘the candidate with the right skin color and or genitalia that the other party will approve of most’.

yeah, your point actually was the first thing that came to mind when I first saw this. Picking a SCJ just because of gender seems very very wrong. I have to think though, this wouldn't be happening if it wasnt 2 months before the election and this must be happening because of what the Republicans see as a practicality.
They probably couldnt find a male who had a verifiably clean High School record. thats where we are today.

Forum List

Back