why isnt the left demanding FDR statues be removed ?

FDR interred 10s of thousands of Asian Americans and presided over a nation that was segregated ... so why isnt the left demanding statues to honor him be removed ?

FDR also refused to accept Holocaust refugees, and sent them back to Europe to be incinerated by the Nazis.

He was a good DemoKKKrat.
That ‘s correct( The St Louis. He knew what was going to happen to them! Yet we are “ Racist” if we object to illegal immigration?

why isnt the left demanding FDR statues be removed​

Maybe because FDR never took up arms against our country

Look at you still trying to push the narrative the statue nuttery is about traitors.
What else do you call those who take up arms against their country?

Our fellow Americans. That is sort of the point, isn't it?
Traitors
The vets that defeated the Confederacy disagreed. After the war we kissed and made up and lived happily ever after.

Well, until you modern lefties ran out of other wacism and had to invent some more.

I have asked you many times, what moral authority do you have that trumps those of those vets.

you have never answered.

I guess because you know that you are a pathetic, tiny man, pissing on the legacy of men that fought and bled for an idea(s) bigger than them and then forgave their enemies afterwards.

It is wrong of you, as a group, to renege on their acceptance of their former enemies.

Morally wrong.

FDR interred 10s of thousands of Asian Americans and presided over a nation that was segregated ... so why isnt the left demanding statues to honor him be removed ?

FDR also refused to accept Holocaust refugees, and sent them back to Europe to be incinerated by the Nazis.

Bit like Mexicans and Central Americans refugees from drug wars fuelled by US... Wonder who wanted to refuse them?

Look at you still trying to push the narrative the statue nuttery is about traitors.

Traitors
The vets that defeated the Confederacy disagreed. After the war we kissed and made up and lived happily ever after.

Well, until you modern lefties ran out of other wacism and had to invent some more.

I have asked you many times, what moral authority do you have that trumps those of those vets.

you have never answered.

I guess because you know that you are a pathetic, tiny man, pissing on the legacy of men that fought and bled for an idea(s) bigger than them and then forgave their enemies afterwards.

It is wrong of you, as a group, to renege on their acceptance of their former enemies.

Morally wrong.

The descendants of those Confederate vets erected statues without concern for the opinions of those who descended from the slaves of that Confederacy

Now, descendants are saying they don’t want those statues

Bit like Mexicans and Central Americans refugees from drug wars fuelled by US... Wonder who wanted to refuse them?

i work with a mexican guy. He was thinking of sending his son to Mexico City to stay with his grandmother over the summer. He decided to wait till next year. He want's the kid's spanish to be better. He seems completely unconcerned about his safety, or his moms for that matter.

Latin American is Third World shit holes. But, it is not fucking NAZI GERMANY.

This country has the right to have a fucking immigration policy and to decide who joins US.

It was more than just FDR's Jap Interment policies that were objectionable.

The fact that waged WW2 with a Jim Crow military was a disgrace. The D Day forces that stormed the beaches at Normandy were not only strictly segregated but Roosevelt prohibited openly practicing Homoamericans from serving in the military as well.

If you've ever seen films like the Longest Day, you'll see no drag queens on the beach and that is actually historically accurate. FDR was a raging homophobe, and that's one of the reasons for hostility between America and Germany.

Traitors

you have never answered.

Morally wrong.

The descendants of those Confederate vets erected statues without concern for the opinions of those who descended from the slaves of that Confederacy

That is a rejection of the promises made by THEIR forefathers who advocated and bled so that they could join and be accepted into the wider American Society.

The idea, the goal they, (and we) were always working towards was never unending confrontation, but integration and then living together in harmony and freedom.

Who are these children that want to piss on the dreams and aspirations of their ancestors?

They do not have the moral authority to do this either.

You are spoiled children tearing down the work of your fathers, not realizing that it is your inheritance that you are destroying.

ALL statues and other hero worship paraphernalia of politicians should be removed from public spaces. The American obsession with putting up icons of adoration to members of the political class in the commons is idiotic, if you want to worship politicians do it on your own private property.

Traitors

you have never answered.

Morally wrong.

That is a rejection of the promises made by THEIR forefathers who advocated and bled so that they could join and be accepted into the wider American Society.

The idea, the goal they, (and we) were always working towards was never unending confrontation, but integration and then living together in harmony and freedom.

Who are these children that want to piss on the dreams and aspirations of their ancestors?

You are spoiled children tearing down the work of your fathers, not realizing that it is your inheritance that you are destroying.
They ignored the objections of those who were enslaved
Now, the shoe is on the other foot

Traitors

you have never answered.

Morally wrong.

You said that. I responded. Just repeating yourself is an admission that you can't refute what I said, because you know it is true.

Here is what you admitted was true.

Traitors

you have never answered.

Morally wrong.

I was unaware that former slaves had objections to the statues at all.

Do you have any documentation or links to prove your assertation.

The last slaves died a lot time ago, but their were newspapers and the like back then.

Traitors

you have never answered.

Morally wrong.

The last slaves died a lot time ago, but their were newspapers and the like back then.

It seems likely they had more serious concerns. Like being murdered by the Klan, or feeding themselves. I would think some statues in the park would have been pretty far down their list of concerns.

Traitors

you have never answered.

Morally wrong.

Those who openly objected received visitors in the middle of the night

Traitors

you have never answered.

Morally wrong.

So, not only can you read minds, you can do so across generations of time AND the boundary between Alive and Dead?

Cool.

What other superpowers do you have?

Traitors

you have never answered.

Morally wrong.

Do you have a link on this claim?

I've never heard of any ex-slave objecting to confederate memorials or any ex-slave being lynched because they did.

Why isn't the left abandoning the Party of Slavery - the Democratic Party?

The Party of slavery ended in humiliating defeat in 1865. In 1877 like the Phoenix, it started its' rise from the ashes and became the party of James Crow. That lasted until the Northern coalition of Dems and Reps defeated the South again with the Civil rights act of 1964. What rose from the ashes of that defeat became the Republicans we have today.

Yeah, it was a magical time.

I imagine it was.

Forum List

Back