why isnt the left demanding FDR statues be removed ?

FDR interred 10s of thousands of Asian Americans and presided over a nation that was segregated ... so why isnt the left demanding statues to honor him be removed ?
The statues could be re-located to Tokyo.
drum.gif

I assume the question is rhetorical. The answer is simple - that's how hypocrites ROLL... I did get a chuckle when some Republican pointed out that all of the statuary the Dems want to remove from the Capitol, honor DEMOCRATS from Civil War era.

FDR interred 10s of thousands of Asian Americans and presided over a nation that was segregated ... so why isnt the left demanding statues to honor him be removed ?
Interment that had the full and vibrant support of conservatives.

They will.

They will.

Give them time!

Frankly, I don't worry about it, let them rip out all the statues they want. The way to fight these statue thieves is for every famous person statue they remove, replace it with TWO statues of Donald Trump!

Make them about 15 feet tall and reinforced concrete-filled bronze weighing about 10 tons, with a footer that goes 12 feet into the ground. Can't pull it out, can't knock it over, can't even wreck it driving a truck into it.

Pretty soon the country would be filling up with Trump statues or these idiots would learn to live with their history.

The only way to deal with the Left is to make the CONSEQUENCES of their actions far worse than the action itself, like a little brat always whining about eating his peas and carrots side dish! You either give in and teach them that whining works, or you respond by putting them on a diet of nothing but asparagus and spinach for the week.

Time to paddle the asses of the whiners.

Forum List

Back