Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

I just have to keep wondering what Divecons phone has to do with 9-11.....

:eusa_whistle: :cuckoo: :eusa_whistle:

In a different thread I stated many phones have an airplane mode and divedick responded by saying his nokia e71x does not have it. Knowing how stoopid he his I linked the specs proving it has an airplane mode. Knowing how dishonest he is I've had to keep repeating he is lying when he says it doesn't have that feature.

How is this related to 9E? It's simple: you OCTA fucks are so fucking predictable in your arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy that even for something as simple as a phone mode you, as a group, cannot be honest even when you are proven wrong. In short, if pathetic losers like divedick can't admit something so silly them what are the chances of honesty on a topic as significant as 9E?

In a different thread I stated many phones have an airplane mode and divedick responded by saying his nokia e71x does not have it. Knowing how stoopid he his I linked the specs proving it has an airplane mode. Knowing how dishonest he is I've had to keep repeating he is lying when he says it doesn't have that feature.

How is this related to 9E? It's simple: you OCTA fucks are so fucking predictable in your arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy that even for something as simple as a phone mode you, as a group, cannot be honest even when you are proven wrong. In short, if pathetic losers like divedick can't admit something so silly them what are the chances of honesty on a topic as significant as 9E?
as you proved in your link, my phone does NOT have an "airplane" mode, it has an OFFLINE mode
you are the dishonest one to keep claiming what you already proved to be incorrect

yet another irony alert..........

as you proved in your link, my phone does NOT have an "airplane" mode, it has an OFFLINE mode
you are the dishonest one to keep claiming what you already proved to be incorrect

SOP for 9E CTA's! (note how I have mastered their lingo!)

still gonna act like you showed something that proved me wrong when in fact you proved me RIGHT
you are such a fucking moron you dont even understand what you post

Still lying eh? The specs on your phone explicitly state Offline mode should be used on an airplane.....but you're so fuxxing stoopid you want to say that isn't airplane mode......ROTFL!
and that is NOT the issue, never was the issue, just more minutia you morons focus on that means NOTHING
you stated that all phones have a flight or airplane mode
i stated that my phone did not
and it doesnt
it has an offline mode
dipshit

So here is divedick once again proving his stoopidity. It's time for the slam dunk. Read the tutorial you fucking useless idiot:

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

1. Press Menu (LEFT SOFT key).

2. Scroll DOWN and RIGHT to Settings and press the Center select key.

3. Scroll LEFT to Profiles and press the Center select key.

4. To turn off wireless coverage, scroll UP to Offline and press the Center
select key.

5. Highlight Activate and press the Center select key.

6. To exit, press Exit (RIGHT SOFT key) and Back (RIGHT SOFT key) until
you reach the Home screen.

7. You can also change profile modes by holding down the POWER key.
For this example, press POWER, scroll DOWN to Normal, and press the
Center select key to turn wireless coverage back on.

8. At the prompt, select Yes (LEFT SOFT key) to change the profile.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

Wow! How bad does it burn you just got COMPLETELY PWNED BY A TROOFER!!!?!!! ROTFL!!!!!

Like I said bitch, don't post until you learn how to use your phone you ignorant twat.

Still lying eh? The specs on your phone explicitly state Offline mode should be used on an airplane.....but you're so fuxxing stoopid you want to say that isn't airplane mode......ROTFL!
and that is NOT the issue, never was the issue, just more minutia you morons focus on that means NOTHING
and it doesnt
it has an offline mode
dipshit

So here is divedick once again proving his stoopidity. It's time for the slam dunk. Read the tutorial you fucking useless idiot:

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

Wow! How bad does it burn you just got COMPLETELY PWNED BY A TROOFER!!!?!!! ROTFL!!!!!

Like I said bitch, don't post until you learn how to use your phone you ignorant twat.

and this proves...........?

In post 432 you just said:

(posted by lying divedick)
"you stated that all phones have a flight or airplane mode
and it doesn't."

First, you lied because I didn't say "all" phones have an airplane mode, which is also known by the terms Flight Mode and Offline Mode.

Second, you restated your claim your phone doesn't have a flight mode but by golly that Tutorial from AT+T sure says something different.......ROTFL! You got pwned like the ignorant lying fuck you are.....

MURDER OF U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; CONSPIRACY TO MURDER U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

USAMA BIN LADEN

Photograph of USAMA BIN LADEN

Aliases: Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, The Prince, The Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, The Director

DESCRIPTION

Date of Birth Used: 1957 Hair: Brown
Place of Birth: Saudi Arabia Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'4" to 6'6" Sex: Male
Weight: Approximately 160 pounds Complexion: Olive
Build: Thin Nationality: Saudi Arabian
Language: Arabic (probably Pashtu)
Scars and Marks: None known
Remarks: Bin Laden is left-handed and walks with a cane.

CAUTION

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

REWARD

The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST AMERICAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.

Most Wanted Terrorist - Usama Bin Laden

and it doesnt
it has an offline mode
dipshit

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

Basically? It proves how stoopid divedick is because he's been claiming his phone doesn't have a flight mode. It also proves his arrogance again as he will refuse to admit he was wrong.

"Nokia E71x

TUTORIALS

Turn on/off flight mode:

select key.

9. Done!"
AT&T Device Simulator

Basically? It proves how stoopid divedick is because he's been claiming his phone doesn't have a flight mode. It also proves his arrogance again as he will refuse to admit he was wrong.

So, where in this thread has the OP, or any of the other truthers admitted that the basic premise that Osama is not wanted for his crimes been apologized for.

He IS wanted. He is on the ten most wanted list.

Where is the admission of being wrong and the apology?

So, where in this thread has the OP, or any of the other truthers admitted that the basic premise that Osama is not wanted for his crimes been apologized for.

Holy rat spit you are fucking DUMB! The OP asks why he hasn't been charged for 9E.....and it's true that even over 8 years later he still hasn't been charged FOR 9E you dumb bitch.

Holy rat spit you are fucking DUMB! The OP asks why he hasn't been charged for 9E.....and it's true that even over 8 years later he still hasn't been charged FOR 9E you dumb bitch.

And you dumb fucking treasounous gay prostitute moronic tw, most charges are not filed until the perp is captured.

check you local paper you treasonous scumbag cum-filled moronic twoofer

Oxymorons are phrases that are apparently self-contradictory.

Some famous oxymorons come as couplets:

• Jumbo Shrimp.

• Military Intelligence.

• Justice Souter.

• Liberal Intelligentsia. :razz:

BUT I HAVE COME TO REALIZE that there is one Special Oxymoron that requires only ONE WORD:

• "Troofer."

And you dumb fucking treasounous gay prostitute moronic tw, most charges are not filed until the perp is captured.

check you local paper you treasonous scumbag cum-filled moronic twoofer

You just keep proving how FUXXING DUMB you are. Bin laden was indicted by the US on June 8, 1998, and I'm pretty sure we all know he has not been captured. Are you dumb enough to try and claim being Indicted is not having charges filed? ROTFL! Go such some more cowboy dick from your welfare bar you fucking reject.

and it doesnt
it has an offline mode
dipshit

So to cover your stoopidity you lie about what I said? Rotfl! Not. Surprised. I never said "all" phones. I said "many" phones have it. Keep lying you ignorant ****.

The Offline mode is the airplane mode you stoopid dickhead......that is why the specs says to use Offline mode on airplanes.......holy fuck you are retarded! Lol!
you are the stupid one that just because i said my phone didnt have the mode you claimed you had to go look up my phone
LOL
you are fucking pathetic

and my phone still doesnt have "airplane" mode, dipshit

You are such a pathetic little mentally diseased cowardly twat. A neg rep for coming up with some research showing you to be a lying sack of liquid sock puppet shit? You are lucky I didn't bring up a pic of Rumsfeld shaking hands with Saddam while working for Bektel on a mission to sell Saddam the helecopter fittings to dispense the bio agents.

Hey bitch...go fuck your worthless lying traitorous self. See you next tuesday

yet another irony alert..........

And if you guys wouldn't quote him I wouldn't have to even see the stupidity.

Forum List

Back