Why Isn't Anything Happening?

they truly hate americans. I see every day in here.

While at the same time, they try to mindfuck you by playing their stupid Alinsky Rule #4, "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." They do that while posing like they're super-patriotic Yankee Doodle Dandies and ultra-American neo-Macrathyite loyalists devoted to "muh democracy."

What a bunch of phony-assed chauvinist bastards. Their feigned love for America is the most bogus kabuki theater I've seen in my whole lifetime, and I've been around since Truman. These are the same people who 50 years ago were burning American flags.

Not buying it for a minute. :laughing0301:

What do you mean go do something? I'm pretty sure that happens every time you go to do something. Unless you mean something illegal.

So the Grinch obviously was a liberal and Scrooge changed political parties.

I meant "something stupid."

I left off the "stupid" part.

So how is the Senate not sidelined? Can it pass any bills? It sure as hell can't appropriate any money or put in place any Supreme Court justices.

The House can't impeach Biden, but they have the power to investigate. And what are they going to find in their investigations? What's going to be known about Joe Biden?

You can pretty much bet that by 2024, Biden's political career won't be worth a plug nickel.

Last edited:
It is so sad that anybody believes that Biden was/is good for America after what we've seen during his 1st 2 years. There's a reason why polls that reflect the direction the country is moving in are about 2 to 1 going in the wrong direction, which means about 1/3 think otherwise. Amazing.
CC works for a hospital so is under peer pressure to lie.

And Biden brought the sad episode to a close. Yet you're calling his doing that a "disaster" if I remember.

Biden's withdrawal was a disaster. People falling off of aircraft, pulling out of Bagram Airfield in the middle of the night without even telling the Afghan Army, the Taliban gaining access to billions of dollars worth of US military equipment, and 13 American soldiers being killed. Not one single American soldier was killed throughout the last 18 months of Trump's presidency.

Barack Obama was right when he said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

Biden's withdrawal was a disaster.
True.
pulling out of Bagram Airfield in the middle of the night without even telling the Afghan Army,
Never happened.
the Taliban gaining access to billions of dollars worth of US military equipment,
Blame the Afghan army.
and 13 American soldiers being killed.
Terrorist did that...not Biden.
Not one single American soldier was killed throughout the last 18 months of Trump's presidency.
And?

Why didn't your blob shut down the involvement, dickless?

True.

Never happened.

Blame the Afghan army.

Terrorist did that...not Biden.

And?

Why didn't your blob shut down the involvement, dickless?

AP News says you're a fucking liar. The US left the airfield at night and didn't tell the new commander.

US left Afghan airfield at night, didn't tell new commander

The Afghan Army was not the entity responsible for bringing all that strategic material back to the US. That was Biden's responsibility, as well as his military leaders. We were not going to leave it all there.

ISIS-K did kill those 13 American soldiers, but it was on Biden's watch. And like I said, not one single American soldier died in Afghanistan throughout Trump's last 18 months in office.

EVERYONE calls that cluster fuck of a pullout a disaster, you partisan putz.
And, if you were to look at my posts at the time, you'd see I was calling it that too.

The point is that the involvement is over. And that is an accomplishment. Or do you still think we should be there? Its either/or.

AP News says you're a fucking liar. The US left the airfield at night and didn't tell the new commander.

US left Afghan airfield at night, didn't tell new commander
The Army was notified. There wasn't an official announcement that we'd be leaving because, dickless, the Afghan army was rife with Taliban infiltrators.
The Afghan Army was not the entity responsible for bringing all that strategic material back to the US. That was Biden's responsibility, as well as his military leaders. We were not going to leave it all there.
Supposedly it was there to assist the AA in fighting the Taliban, dickless. Something your blob didn't ensure either.
ISIS-K did kill those 13 American soldiers, but it was on Biden's watch. And like I said, not one single American soldier died in Afghanistan throughout Trump's last 18 months in office.
Still no word on why your equally dickless blob didn't bring the Afghan affair to a close, eh?

The Army was notified. There wasn't an official announcement that we'd be leaving because, dickless, the Afghan army was rife with Taliban infiltrators.

Supposedly it was there to assist the AA in fighting the Taliban, dickless. Something your blob didn't ensure either.

Still no word on why your equally dickless blob didn't bring the Afghan affair to a close, eh?
You would have complained if Trump blasted the Taliban into oblivion.

Forum List

Back