Why Isn't Anything Happening?

I've been looking all in the news since before Thanksgiving to see the latest scoop of what's going on with Biden, Trump, and Harris but nothing big has really jumped out at me. With Trump I figured it's because he's currently focused more on starting his campaign, but the fact that I haven't heard anything big from the left right now, especially with Christmas coming and our current fuel shortage scares me. At least I haven't seen anything new from them and maybe it's just me. ( Bidens people is tryng to stop a strike of railroad union workers. If it happens it just make the economic situation worse. There is a debate to either support or stop help to Ukraine. And alsoa debate on if they will support the revolt in China and if yes then how will they support it.) I am not sure what happened but my response is in parenthesis.

Last edited:
I've been looking all in the news since before Thanksgiving to see the latest scoop of what's going on with Biden, Trump, and Harris but nothing big has really jumped out at me. With Trump I figured it's because he's currently focused more on starting his campaign, but the fact that I haven't heard anything big from the left right now, especially with Christmas coming and our current fuel shortage scares me. At least I haven't seen anything new from them and maybe it's just me.
This is not 1974 and you are not having fuel shortages.

This is not 1974 and you are not having fuel shortages.
Lot of issues with diesel emerging here and abroad.

images

Image was for illustration only..... :biggrin:

Sounds like yet another failure of the Trump administration because he shut down society thus causing severe cutbacks in production.
Why is there a diesel fuel shortage?

Normally this time of year, the supply would be around 35 to 40 days, according to CBS News. Insider explains that the roots of this year's shortage stretch back to the pandemic, when refineries stopped refining fuel because they anticipated diminished demand.Nov 3, 2022
https://www.al.com/business/2022/11...-shortage-coming-are-we-going-to-run-out.html

Is there a diesel fuel shortage coming? Are we going to run out?

https://www.al.com/business/2022/11...-shortage-coming-are-we-going-to-run-out.html
I doubt we run out.

Sounds like yet another failure of the Trump administration because he shut down society thus causing severe cutbacks in production.
Why is there a diesel fuel shortage?

Normally this time of year, the supply would be around 35 to 40 days, according to CBS News. Insider explains that the roots of this year's shortage stretch back to the pandemic, when refineries stopped refining fuel because they anticipated diminished demand.Nov 3, 2022

I doubt we run out.
You can't lay this on Trump, when it is documented as a global issue.

The only newsworthy thing happening right now is the uprising in China.

I suspect Biden will send some troops there to quash the rebellion the coming week.

Outside of what the trustworthy news media shows you......
How can we know ANYTHING we see is real and not fake news?

FoxNews, NewsMax, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS etc....all the same group of Elitist

Outside of what the trustworthy news media shows you......
How can we know ANYTHING we see is real and not fake news?

FoxNews, NewsMax, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS etc....all the same group of Elitist

Twitter is a useful media source. When things happen in the world, they usually come in through social media first, or police scanners.

Of course even then, it sometimes takes a few hours for the details to emerge.

I've been looking all in the news since before Thanksgiving to see the latest scoop of what's going on with Biden, Trump, and Harris but nothing big has really jumped out at me.
I'm sorry. Are you jonesing for your daily fauxrage fix?

"Someone get this man a mainline injection of our Kool-Aid, STAT!"

Forum List

Back