Why is Your Party Good?

If the US collapses, it won't matter who is woke and who isn't. The Chinese will be calling the shots.
If the US collapses, it will have been an entirely self-inflicted wound, brought on by this fucking tribalism.

The fact that we're a 50/50 country SHOULD be our STRENGTH, but tribalism has made it our WEAKNESS.

nV5gAAH.jpg

huz44az.jpg

Last edited:
Because we have Donald Trump who has already proven he can make America great, not get us into wars, lower fuel prices, interest rates and inflation. He also set a record in developing a vaccine. He tamed Rocket Man and does not have crack addicted bag men for sons.
Thank you. I don't agree, of course, buy you've actually made the attempt, and most partisans won't even try. All they'll do is tell you how bad the other side is.

I answered your question in post 38. Rather straightforward and positive. I don't take you for a troll, so what game are you playing?
Ahh.. so you did. Thank you. That's a grand total of two posters who even tried.

It's not a game, I'm just sick to death of the lesser-of-two-evils game. If the best someone can say for their candidate is "not as a bad as the other guy", they should pick a different candidate.

Ahh.. so you did. Thank you. That's a grand total of two posters who even tried.

It's not a game, I'm just sick to death of the lesser-of-two-evils game. If the best someone can say for their candidate is "not as a bad as the other guy", they should pick a different candidate.
No one cares, ass lick. Keeping Dims out of office is the only reason I need.

Forum List

Back