Judge Cannon puts Jack Smith's Special Counsel on Notice that she won’t tolerate their Bad Behavior

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Kudos to Judge Eileen Cannon for putting corrupt Jack Smith and his team on notice. What he's doing is prosecutorial misconduct and it's unethical. He'll try every trick in the book to get around the rules.

I don't think we've ever witnessed a sick and demented "prosecutor" such as Jack Smith. It says a lot about the unprofessionalism of our current government and DOJ. We haven't witnessed the U.S. justice system brought to its knees and defiled with such mockery. The level of corruption and the way they're daring us to "do something" is historically significant. Jack is worried that Cannon will ruin his precious fabricated "docs" case and that a Florida jury might be favorable to Trump, so now he's going all-out trying to charge Trump with a Civil War-era law over their precious, fetishized J6 event. He may even try to get Trump detained in the next few days. Don't be surprised if that happens, and don't overreact.
The greatest irony is that they are trying to charge Trump with failing to do what they DID do: pull of a coup a seize government power illegitimately. But we won't stoop down to their level.

• Banned
I don't think we've ever witnessed a sick and demented "prosecutor" such as Jack Smith. It says a lot about the unprofessionalism of our current government and DOJ. We haven't witnessed the U.S. justice system brought to its knees and defiled with such mockery. The level of corruption and the way they're daring us to "do something" is historically significant. Jack is worried that Cannon will ruin his precious fabricated "docs" case and that a Florida jury might be favorable to Trump, so now he's going all-out trying to charge Trump with a Civil War-era law over their precious, fetishized J6 event. He may even try to get Trump detained in the next few days. Don't be surprised if that happens, and don't overreact.
The greatest irony is that they are trying to charge Trump with failing to do what they DID do: pull of a coup a seize government power illegitimately. But we won't stoop down to their level.
Great truthful post. Thank you 👍

7titnv.jpg

Once the Democrats executed the coup,
Normal rules and laws went moot.

He looks like an evil serial killer.

Okay, I admit...he does give off some Mob Boss vibes.

You know he's responsible for corrupting the IRS in 2010, right?

Nah, no disrespect, I don't buy it.

Back when they were targeting solely Conservatives?

They're not.

I don't see how you all don't see that Merrick Garland and Joe Biden didn't want to touch this shit. It was the far-left progs who were screaming their lungs out to go after MAGA officials. The people who trespassed on the Capitol? Low-hanging fruit. They were going to be prosecuted. But anyone important - Mark Meadows, Trump, whoever - they didn't want to go there. I promise. Biden wanted to be the 'bi-partisan' president. Trump's open defiance of the classified records recovery is what brought this shit on himself. Sorry.

They're not.

I don't see how you all don't see that Merrick Garland and Joe Biden didn't want to touch this shit. It was the far-left progs who were screaming their lungs out to go after MAGA officials. The people who trespassed on the Capitol? Low-hanging fruit. They were going to be prosecuted. But anyone important - Mark Meadows, Trump, whoever - they didn't want to go there. I promise. Biden wanted to be the 'bi-partisan' president. Trump's open defiance of the classified records recovery is what brought this shit on himself. Sorry.
So you know what Jack Smith is doing is wrong, and you're looking for a vain attempt to justify it

They're not.

This isn't low-level reading. Fair warning.

"This meeting was arranged at the direction of Public Integrity Section Chief Jack Smith.”

Smith instigated the whole thing, Lerner had to step down and the IRS got sued for a sizable sum of money and lost.

That's who Jack Smith is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back