Why is Your Party Good?

Chicken shit…is claiming the moral high ground with nothing to back it up. Like you for instance.
I'm not claiming moral high ground. I'm saying that if the best you can say about your candidate is that they're "not as bad as the other side", you won't win my vote.

Well, you're deluded. If you'd like to prove me wrong, you can go find quotes where I'm cheering for Democrats. It doesn't happen. But good luck with your search.
You never attack them. You only attack Republicans.

Case closed.

I'm not claiming moral high ground. I'm saying that if the best you can say about your candidate is that they're "not as bad as the other side", you won't win my vote.
Republicans never had your vote, douchebag. You're a hadcore lefty.

Who do you think you're fooling?

LOL - post it bitch! Show quotes where I'm favoring Democrats. You won't find it.

You will find threads like this one, where I make a general criticism and defensive partisans go apeshit. That's not on me.
This entire thread is favoring Democrats, douche nozzle.

No, not only black people. But they are one of the groups most affected by this illegal legislation.

By what measure? You can't just make a claim and then not back it up.

You've already admitted that it has nothing to do with 'black people'. Nothing is allowed to be handed out to those in line, anywhere. Mail in is the same for every citizen. Your claim is pure bullshit.

Listen to this press conference it is what I wish we could get back to in civility and cross-party decency and relationship with the press also.

This generation has no idea how it used to be, how it could be, very sad. Moving forward in time does not necessarily mean 'progress', I feel that we've greatly regressed in the last 20 years.

Instead of playing the fear mongering game, can you tell me why your party's candidates are a good choice - without simply telling me why the other side is bad?
My Party (The Constitution Party) is good because it still believes that the Constitution should be the national rule of law; it believes in putting American interests first; it believes in the potential goodness of the American way; it believes in small government and low taxes; and it doesn't align itself with the RINO Party, Dem Party, or Foreign Interests.

By what measure? You can't just make a claim and then not back it up.

You've already admitted that it has nothing to do with 'black people'. Nothing is allowed to be handed out to those in line, anywhere. Mail in is the same for every citizen. Your claim is pure bullshit.
I did not say it had nothing to do with black people. You are making shit up!

Maybe in another thread.
That would be interesting. While republican leaders aren't great, the party as a whole has plenty of positive reasons for support. The best of two bad choices isn't necessary. They could do it better, but at least the platform makes sense and they don't espouse disdain for their own country and recognize its sovereignty.

Maybe in another thread.
That would be interesting. While republican leaders aren't great, the party as a whole has plenty of positive reasons for support. The best of two bad choices isn't necessary. They could do it better, but at least the platform makes sense and they don't espouse disdain for their own country and recognize its sovereignty.

Forum List

Back