Why is Trump Such a Chicken?

He's not going to the debate. Why? Is he scared?

DeSantis ad for Trump chickening out over the debate

bigger question is why are democrats such chickens they have to pull the lawfare card to get trump out of the 24 elections???

every single thing hes been charged with has been proven to be done 10 fold by pretty much every politician in his place,,

FFS hilary is still claiming she won 2016,,

Trump will probably join the debate. He's just acting like he won't to keep people talking about him. If the RNC lets him debate without signing the pledge, they might as well just sign the party over to him.

bigger question is why are democrats such chickens they have to pull the lawfare card to get trump out of the 24 elections???

every single thing hes been charged with has been proven to be done 10 fold by pretty much every politician in his place,,

FFS hilary is still claiming she won 2016,,

I love to hear the chickens squawk here in the forums.

Looking forward to it??? Just for a moment , sit back, and ask yourself ....Could I possibly be on the wrong side of politics in America? Could it be, that I am cheering on the complete derailment of our great nation? Could I possibly be backing a paid off, compromised senile old crusty perv? Only to see the most free nation on Earth be destroyed, by using Joe Biden as a puppet?

Looking forward to it??? Just for a moment , sit back, and ask yourself ....Could I possibly be on the wrong side of politics in America? Could it be, that I am cheering on the complete derailment of our great nation? Could I possibly be backing a paid off, compromised senile old crusty perv? Only to see the most free nation on Earth be destroyed, by using Joe Biden as a puppet?
Ok. Hang on a minute

I thought about it, and I'm still happy with Biden, and trump is still a crooked pig.

I thought Trump said he might just sit home and watch the debate to pick out a possible running mate. 😄
Trump’s fearless .. it’s Democrats that are psychologically neutered Bidenites.

Unfortunately the "useful idiots" that carelessly "cheer for what they do not know" , might just lead our nation to ruin. Perhaps, when they find themselves eating the family dog, they might reflect upon how..."We told you so!!!"

Forum List

Back