Why is Trump back in Washington?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
A whole lot of speculation. Grand jury testimony? Turning himself in? Trump goes nowhere without telling the world. He's in golf attire, the SS protection lady is in golf shoes. Seems spur of the moment, if they came straight from the course.

George Conway noted the US Government plates, saying that SS protection details use plates from the state they are based in, i.e. Florida.

Be interesting to see how this plays out in the next couple of days. I found the article on Raw Story (I think that's where you got your photo, but you didn't have a link), and there is a whole bunch of speculation right now, but nobody really seems to know.

Like I said, gonna be interesting to see if there is something to this.

I am far more interested to see how impeaching a former president without any real facts without any actual evidence. Twice, then raiding his home with out necessity. WHY? Despite the vast NOTHINGNESS that IS the January 6th hearings...WHY all this anti Trump stuff? The Bidens hide and the media sorta kinda ignores REAL shit the Biden do, though. Trump might have maybe kindA SORTA done something lets impeach him TWICE! Are you people that fucking stupid?

The Trumpers and Wingnuts are desperate to derail this thread.

Here's video. What is so urgent that he's still in his golf shoes/clothes? Either arrest or health scare, but if it's health he would be taken from the plane to an ambulance, correct?

A whole lot of speculation. Grand jury testimony? Turning himself in? Trump goes nowhere without telling the world. He's in golf attire, the SS protection lady is in golf shoes. Seems spur of the moment, if they came straight from the course.

You're a TDS afflicted moron and a worthless jealous bitch.

Dullas isn't in DC, it's actually in VA, Trump owns real estate in VA.

Im pretty sure he is turning himself into FBI custody so he can await his speedy execution for high crimes. Is that what you were thinking too?

Im pretty sure he is turning himself into FBI custody so he can await his speedy execution for high crimes. Is that what you were thinking too?
I was asking. Wearing golf shoes off of the golf course is very strange. They most likely have cleats. Wearing them on concrete, or taking a plane trip in them would be bizarre. Can we not agree on that? :laugh:

Maybe he's planning another insurrection lol

Has there ever been another president in history that two years after him being out of office, the opposing party is so obsessed with? The idiots are still talking about Trump this and Trump that as if he's still in office, like completely insane morons.

We all know what this is about, Biden is such a catastrophic failure, they have nothing to talk about but to divert people's attention towards Trump. It will fail miserably, of course.

Forum List

Back