Why is there no return address on the envelope for this ballot in the counting room in Fulton County, Georgia?

This is one of the people who stayed behind to count the votes after everyone else was sent home for the night.

Why is there no return address on the envelope for this ballot in the counting room in Fulton County, Georgia?

Skip to 2:00

Going back a 100 or more years there are always a small percantage of ballots that are disqualified for some reason or other but Trump's cult is jumping on that fact to claim he was robbed or something...hilarious.

This is one of the people who stayed behind to count the votes after everyone else was sent home for the night.

I almost fell for this one. The return address is not required. The pertinent info is on the other side of the envelope where the perjury statement is and the lines for signatures and date are. Those are required. The video didn't show that part of the envelope. I voted for Trump.

A ballot without a return address doesn't mean it will be rejected.

"Absentee ballots can be rejected for several reasons: late returns, missing or invalid signatures, lack of voter identification on file, and ineligibility of voters."""

Because you touch yourself at night?

She should sign one of them there affidavits!

You people are seriously mentally ill

you lost. No fraud was alleged in court. Now stfu

FFI? A trump supporter? :lmao:

You must be a democrat. You have no respect for the first amendment as is evidenced by your final acronym. Democrat thought process--I have rights, but you don't. Moron.

You must be a democrat. You have no respect for the first amendment as is evidenced by your final acronym. Democrat thought process--I have rights, but you don't. Moron.

It's just that you clowns can't accept the results.
Why?
Because your Orange Jesus tells you he won.
Even Butt Boy Barr says you're wrong.
And we're tired of reading the lies you fucks post here, newbie.

I almost fell for this one. The return address is not required. The pertinent info is on the other side of the envelope where the perjury statement is and the lines for signatures and date are. Those are required. The video didn't show that part of the envelope. I voted for Trump.

You voted for four more years in hopes that he could pull off a full-scale dictatorship.
Autocracy isn't enough for you, eh?

Ballots are not required to have return address and all I saw was a tray loaded with ballots and no ballot in plain view. Change your id to dumb shit Fred and give it up.

Why?

The orange turd built up election fraud for months before the election and they followed like children to the koolaide.

Why?

You certainly don't mind following lies, you disingenuous fuck. You followed Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler, Shumer, Kameltoe, Quid Pro Joe, Maxine Waters, Clinton et al.

Why?

The orange turd built up election fraud for months before the election and they followed like children to the koolaide.

Why?

Maybe so, he took his cue from four years of dumbocrat distraction and obstruction.

Very interesting and caused me to investigate the ballot return envelopes here in Maricopa County which as I recall have no area at all provided for a return address. Upon googling I see the area is pre-filled with the address of the election office, exactly the same as the mailing address! Surely this caused my vote for Biden to have been counted twice. Oh great, now I'm feeling more of that white privilege guilt.

1607464838501.png

Why?

Hell, they're not only drinking the Trump Kool-Aid, they have it on a fucking IV drip.

Thanks for the explanation.

Going back a 100 or more years there are always a small percantage of ballots that are disqualified for some reason or other but Trump's cult is jumping on that fact to claim he was robbed or something...hilarious.

Yes, and yet this year an astronomically small amount of ballots were rejected, despite the huge increase in amount of mail in voting.
Why do you suppose that is?

yea, this is a ghost chaser.

Forum List

Back