The Solution for America when War with China isn't an Option.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
First stop fighting each other. America's politics are sealed for 4 more years, regardless of who will be the president.

Communism does have some inherent strength but has a fatal flaw. Lack of incentive by working class. Sooner or later this lack of incentive creates worker fatigue. So we wait
China's communist system will be forced to deal with worker fatigue. The best possible way of dealing with it will be to offer moderate incentives to workers who out-perform the others. But it will obviously need to do so in a moderated way. There's no possibility of extreme wealth inequality as exists in the US. Three top billionaires hold the equivalent wealth of the bottom half of the country's people.

This is why America's establishment American way must be defeated. Americans must come to adopt a 'socially' responsible brand of capitalism, much the same as the world's leading democracies.

Capitalism can work!

And so fighting each other is still too important and moving on is out of the question for most. It has to happen some time and so no harm in trying.
Moving on isn't why people come to a forum like this one.
Most want to keep up the fight that nobody wins!

First stop fighting each other. America's politics are sealed for 4 more years, regardless of who will be the president.

Communism does have some inherent strength but has a fatal flaw. Lack of incentive by working class. Sooner or later this lack of incentive creates worker fatigue. So we wait
China's communist system will be forced to deal with worker fatigue. The best possible way of dealing with it will be to offer moderate incentives to workers who out-perform the others. But it will obviously need to do so in a moderated way. There's no possibility of extreme wealth inequality as exists in the US. Three top billionaires hold the equivalent wealth of the bottom half of the country's people.

This is why America's establishment American way must be defeated. Americans must come to adopt a 'socially' responsible brand of capitalism, much the same as the world's leading democracies.

Capitalism can work!
Relative to your thoughts about worker fatigue, China is about to raise its retirement age by five years (currently set at age 60 for males and 50 for females) and that's upsetting the citizens who are expressing themselves on social media, but of course what the citizens want in communist China is not exactly a top CPC concern. It will be interesting to see what worker incentives China will add to the mix as you've mentioned.

Relatedly, China's skewed gender imbalance created when they enforced its one-child per family policy (enacted in 1980) to now allowing 2 per family since 2016 is playing out. In 2019, ten to fourteen-year old children had the largest gender disparity of 119.1 males to every 100 females. That means there are about 30 million more men in the country than women.

I support your "socially responsible brand of capitalism" concept. It seems like a good phrase to use to bring a few groups together that are currently divided over the way forward. Building bridges isn't done enough within our government as the lack of compromise hurts primarily the people.

Capitalism can work!
Insist on a simple plan for a Commune of Heaven on Earth from the communists!

Capitalism can work!
Relative to your thoughts about worker fatigue, China is about to raise its retirement age by five years (currently set at age 60 for males and 50 for females) and that's upsetting the citizens who are expressing themselves on social media, but of course what the citizens want in communist China is not exactly a top CPC concern. It will be interesting to see what worker incentives China will add to the mix as you've mentioned.

Of course it's upsetting the people; that's to be expected, but should China's government bow to the people's wishes? Obviously not when their economy demands that which their government proposes. This relates directly to their communist system which has to prevail. They avoid the potential for crisis that could be caused by a popular vote.

Relatedly, China's skewed gender imbalance created when they enforced its one-child per family policy (enacted in 1980) to now allowing 2 per family since 2016 is playing out. In 2019, ten to fourteen-year old children had the largest gender disparity of 119.1 males to every 100 females. That means there are about 30 million more men in the country than women.

Have you considered what proportion 30 million represents in a country of 1 1/2 billion? I get .002%.

China decided on the 'one child' law because it was seen to be necessary at that point in time. It's debatable on whether or not it was. But again, the decision was left to capable minds, as opposed to the people's popular opinions. Did China lose or gain by their decision?

I support your "socially responsible brand of capitalism" concept. It seems like a good phrase to use to bring a few groups together that are currently divided over the way forward. Building bridges isn't done enough within our government as the lack of compromise hurts primarily the people.

It's more than just a phrase to use to bring people together. I think America still has a choice of turning to socially responsible capitalism, and that's preferred over China's system if it can still work. The rest of the world's leading democracies are still making it work because of their diligence in ensuring that greed is kept under control.

I think that China has too many people for even socially responsible capitalism under a democratic system, and so has turned to capitalism under a communist system. And I think that it's necessary to put sentiments aside to allow us to examine whether or not there is any other way forward for China. So far they have demonstrated huge success in elevating hundreds of millions of their people up out of poverty.

Look at what is happening in H.K. China can't allow greedy capitalism to continue in China and H.K. has to be a part of China.

Could China have accomplished that with a democratic system?

I bet the Chinese have spies here working with their Democrat counterparts
It's a given that China has many spies working in the US now. They will be working in accordance with what is best for their country.

I highly suspect that China has a great interest in seeing the fight for Trump continuing indefinitely.

Trump won't win the presidency but that's not the real purpose of his fight. It's meant to build support by the American people to a point where Biden's presidency will be completely unsuccessful because of opposition at every step.

That's very highly in China's interests. It will be a completely ineffective US government, fighting their own citizens.

"And I think that it's necessary to put sentiments aside to allow us to examine whether or not there is any other way forward for China. So far they have demonstrated huge success in elevating hundreds of millions of their people up out of poverty."

I am not disputing the fact that Chinese poverty has been significantly reduced, but where the credit lies for this reduction is disputable. I place a lot more faith in the Chinese people than I ever would in its "save-face at all costs" government.

"While China's largest state-run news organizations routinely boast about China lifting its people out of poverty in their English-language editions, these same news organizations avoid the term in their native language."

China's state controlled media doesn't do anything "by mistake" as you likely know. Chinese city workers, while busy at work, have PRC broadcasts running constantly in the background. There is no escape in the city from the repetitive governmental messages and underlies the Chinese expression "xiangchou", ziang meaning the countryside or rural life, and chou meaning to long for it. If I were a Chinese citizen employed in the city and forced to listen to a constant bombardment of government propaganda, for the purpose to indoctrinate the masses, I'd miss the countryside too.

One tactic China uses to keep the people in check is to use people who are, or who become, an endearing symbol to the people. The "lady in pink" was a favorite reporter by the masses, but now retired I believe. If not already, there will be a new "lady in pink" with a similar disposition to gain followers. The following article describes how China has tapped into one of it's more influential citizens who has inspired others, to be used as a soft approach to keeping the masses in check. Country life: the young female farmer who is now a top influencer in China

Last edited:
And so fighting each other is still too important and moving on is out of the question for most. It has to happen some time and so no harm in trying.
why wouldnt we fight for freedom against people that would take that away???

Would it make any sense to you if I told you that your people squandered away their freedoms long ago? You're probably not even old enough to remember what freedom was in your country. The world's democracies have moved on and left the US far behind.

Would it make any sense to you if I told you that your people squandered away their freedoms long ago? You're probably not even old enough to remember what freedom was in your country. The world's democracies have moved on and left the US far behind.
what do you mean "my people"???

are you american??

funny if we got left behind that we are the biggest destination for those looking for freedom,,,

Forum List

Back