This is just amazing...Black Democrat Congressman from NY, Jamaal Bowman, has his mic and video cut by CNN when he starts to criticize Rahm Emanauel

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
CNN isnt biased for the Biden regime! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now CNN is censoring black Democrat congressmen who DARE criticize a potential member of the Biden cabinet.

Liberals, can I get a ruling on racist CNN? What is your pretzel logic excuse for this one?

They “lost” the feed? :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Now CNN is censoring black Democrat congressmen who DARE criticize a potential member of the Biden cabinet.

Liberals, can I get a ruling on racist CNN? What is your pretzel logic excuse for this one?

You hate black oeiple and you don’t give a damn. But thanks. No one cares about your insane rants

Straight out of the Russian playbook. This is how the left operates. If they don't like it, it doesn't exist.

God i hate rahm so much

#zionists aren't progressive

the fact that evil fuck was mayor of chicago is mind blowing. And he's gonna try to run again in the shadow of BLM protests. Fucking insane

You hate black oeiple and you don’t give a damn. But thanks. No one cares about your insane rants

Wow, you are so racist. I voted for Daryl Glen to be senator of Colorado in 2016. The racist Dems voted for the white guy.

Why not stick to the subject? You cant defend CNN, so you attack me?

YOU AND CNN ARE RACIST AF. WOW.

God i hate rahm so much

the fact that evil fuck was mayor of chicago is mind blowing. And he's gonna try to run again in the shadow of BLM protests. Fucking insane

I must have missed something----why does a NY guy
care about the Mayor of Chicago, ie Rahm. What
terrible thing did Rahm mayor of Chicago do?

Straight out of the Russian playbook. This is how the left operates. If they don't like it, it doesn't exist.

Oops....we lost him. :rofl:

They didnt even fake it well.

God i hate rahm so much

I live in the chicago suburbs

Rham is a racist piece of shit, you can google it

We had a guy who openly supports an apartheid state running a city with huge segregation problems. And our police emulating israeli forces already.

It's insanity

Again especially in the shadow of BLM protests.

Former IDF not even a real american, probably mossad affiliated

God i hate rahm so much

He might be Biden’s Transportation secretary.

It helps alot to actually click on the provided link prior to commenting.

Oops....we lost him. :rofl:

They didnt even fake it well.

They don't have to fake it well. The dullards who watch CNN want to be lied to, like the sheep they are.

God i hate rahm so much

There is also talk of him running for mayor again

91oKysp37nL.jpg

God i hate rahm so much

I clicked-----"HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP" -----
still don't know what rahm did bad. I just don't
know

That's the best you have--he hates black people? Way to pull the unwarranted race card. Tell me Jillian, you moron, which black person did he hate, Jamaal or Rahm. You are an insignificant joke.

God i hate rahm so much

I clicked-----"HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP" -----
still don't know what rahm did bad. I just don't
know

I think the issue is with you not the information you've been provided, lol

Did you miss the part about being a member of the IDF?

That's the best you have--he hates black people? Way to pull the unwarranted race card. Tell me Jillian, you moron, which black person did he hate, Jamaal or Rahm. You are an insignificant joke.

he's a zionist

yea he's a racist piece of shit

sort of inherent to supporting apartheid in a settler colonial state

"Losing the feed" is code for "2020 Pravda tactics".

I've seen Fox News do it once, but the host apologized after stating she shouldn't have shut down the interview. I can at least respect someone acknowledging and apologizing. Odd, how CNN always loses their feed right during criticism of someone they just want to protect. it's why China has their way with the West. We do all the work for them, set the boundaries.

Wow :oops: Now that's what I call blatant censorship! I'm not sure that the interviewer was the one who pulled the plug looking at her reaction...must have been a decision made by someone above her pay grade.

The “media” has been a propoganda instrument of the left for many decades. They supressed FDR’s health issues....JFK’s womanizing...Clinton’s womanizing....Obama’s scandals...now they are censoring all talk of the election fraud...and A black democrat in Congress is not allowed to tell the truth about how corrupt Rahm Emanual is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back